shape
carat
color
clarity

My new trial purse

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@whitewave I am so sorry you and your family are continuing to go through so much stress and dealing with so much sadness and tragedy. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. One day at a time and when it gets even too stressful for that one hour at a time. Have you tried meditation to help with all the stress you are experiencing? I know it can be helpful for many people. (((Hugs))).

I think that pocketbook is lovely.

Thnaks, Missy, =) I actually haven’t meditated, but it’s a good idea. I’ve been walking a lot, which is great because I don’t know if you all remember but I was sofa bound for 2 years with illness and it was exceptionally hard to get back up and walking and moving. I started with a trainer last year doing more like rehab things like core strength, planks, balance, etc. You know how you do that “back bridge” where you lay on your back with your knees bent and you just pick your butt off the floor? I couldn’t even do that at the beginning. My muscles were so weak.

So now I’m up to walking 1.5 miles :appl: and I can lift my butt really high now lol. Since I have bulldogs, I bought a dog stroller lol... I don’t know if I showed this before... best thing I ever bought. I can hold on to the handle bars for stability and waking is so much more fun with them along, (English bulldogs can’t walk far, so they walk along side the stroller until they get winded, then they hop in and eat ice from a bucket I put in there lol.

I’ll post a pic in a minute.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the purse. In fact, I have been looking at it and ones like it online for myself.

So sorry to hear about the rest. It sounds awful. Hopefully you can get court costs repaid to you as part of the judgement if (and when) things go your way.

Thanks— yeah, girl, get you a purse :appl: It’s really perfect, and it is MUCH LARGER than I am used to, but I am loving it. There is a similar one with a bow that I adore but thought it was too much for court. I don’t want to look fancy and rich. I want to look toned down and professional.

Getting court costs repaid is part of why I got the body guard. It’s one thing when he loses, but it’s an entirely different thing if he gets ordered to pay my court costs. Plus, one of my witnesses asked for a body guard and I was like, yeah, I was thinking of that too so.. done. Body guard ordered.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D8262ECA-0F27-4EEC-9B6D-F9295F8866B6.jpeg

I bought a red one for my other house so I don’t have the drag the stroller back and forth.

Awwww your pups are so precious :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks. They have been very helpful as they excel at cuddling lol.

Yes one must never underestimate the power of cuddling. :kiss2: It has a healing strength all it’s own.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you well wishes and good vibes. You are going through the wringer, that's for sure. I love the KL handbag. You deserve a little something something. Take care.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks— yeah, girl, get you a purse :appl: It’s really perfect, and it is MUCH LARGER than I am used to, but I am loving it. There is a similar one with a bow that I adore but thought it was too much for court. I don’t want to look fancy and rich. I want to look toned down and professional.

Getting court costs repaid is part of why I got the body guard. It’s one thing when he loses, but it’s an entirely different thing if he gets ordered to pay my court costs. Plus, one of my witnesses asked for a body guard and I was like, yeah, I was thinking of that too so.. done. Body guard ordered.

How big is it??? That's the one issue I am struggling with, as I can only look at them online. I want something not too small, but not briefcase sized either. Something in the middle...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How big is it??? That's the one issue I am struggling with, as I can only look at them online. I want something not too small, but not briefcase sized either. Something in the middle...

It’s really not that big. I’m used to small purses. My cousins who had gargantuan purses thinks it’s too small for her; it tucks under the arm well.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you well wishes and good vibes. You are going through the wringer, that's for sure. I love the KL handbag. You deserve a little something something. Take care.

Thank you. Yes, a small pick me up was due.

@MeowMeow it’s called a doggyride by Dutch dog. This is the large version. They do have a smaller one. Don’t get from amazon... too expensive. I bought from I think home goods center with a 10% off coupon and free shipping but it took a while to get here. You can zip them all the way in.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl Lagerfeld died today.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry @whitewave

This is a lot. I hope it will pass soon. I’m praying for you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry whitewave. You've got so much on your plate...I dont think I could deal with it all.
Hoping this trial is over very soon and you are able to reduce your stress level!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry whitewave. You've got so much on your plate...I dont think I could deal with it all.
Hoping this trial is over very soon and you are able to reduce your stress level!

Thank you. The trial is later on this week. Keep me in your thoughts.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My bodyguard is bringing a body guard lol so now I have two of them. Really feeling like lady Gaga now, :lol-2::mrgreen2:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My bodyguard is bringing a body guard lol so now I have two of them. Really feeling like lady Gaga now, :lol-2::mrgreen2:

That’s funny. Hopefully there isn’t a reason for your bodyguard to need a bodyguard!

Fingers crossed that things go well in court.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s funny. Hopefully there isn’t a reason for your bodyguard to need a bodyguard!

Fingers crossed that things go well in court.

:eek2::mrgreen2: Truthfully, I’ve spent $600 on dumber things and DH can’t make the trial so I kind of look at it like I hired 2 husbands lol.

Yeah, kinda worried why he decided I needed 2, but I hired him for security and security he shall provide.

Thanks, trial starts at 9 cst, so please send me power of the universe, (good vs evil nearly), right vs wrong, prayers, Holy Spirit.... I am not picky and will take anything a collective group of people will send me. I will receive it. Thank you so much.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope everything has gone well so far! I am putting my faith in the truth coming out and good prevailing on your behalf.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am praying that all went well today.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am praying that all went well today.

Thank you. It was interesting to say the least. The bodyguards are amazing. They have really made my day. I want one now :lol: I had the bathroom all to myself every time because he stood outside the door while I was in there and I guess no one wanted to go while he was there :mrgreen2:.

Also, the plantiff’s wife was removed by the bailiff and got a stern talking to because she stood up during trial and pointed and yelled at me. :-o I’ll explain more after the verdict, which won’t be tomorrow. It will be taken up in advisement and we will get the verdict when the judge is done with the case.

More all day tomorrow. Keep sending me everything you’ve got. Thanks so much. I appreciate it and need it.

@cmd2014 thank you

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck tomorrow. Love that you have two bodyguards now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results