shape
carat
color
clarity

If reincarnation existed

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What would you like to come back as in your next life?
Let's say for argument's sake you cannot be reincarnated into a human being again so you have to choose another living being.

What would you choose?

reincarnation.gif

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
A river otter. They seem playful and are adept on land as well as in the water.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would choose not to return.:wavey:

Aww I see you are sharing my mood these days. Sending you good thoughts and hugs for your sweet fur baby and hoping for his full recovery. I’m so sorry dear Lorelei. Life is often hard and cruel and always too short. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A river otter. They seem playful and are adept on land as well as in the water.

Love this thought. A playful carefree river otter. Adorable and sweet and carefree.:love:

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Love this thought. A playful carefree river otter. Adorable and sweet and carefree.:love:

And so very different from me, lol.
What would you be?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And so very different from me, lol.
What would you be?

That’s a tough question for me. My first gut response is a well loved house kitty. But then a part of me thinks I wouldn’t be happy confined and forced to eat what my humans fed me (I’m a picky eater lol) etc. so then I think I’d love to be a bird who can soar above and fly anywhere I wanted on my own terms. But then I think I wouldn’t be suited to be out in the wilderness and fend for myself in the tough wild so then I’m back to not being sure. I’ll give it some thought later because I ust don’t know right now. Until I asked this question this morning I had never thought about it before.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
That’s a tough question for me. My first gut response is a well loved house kitty. But then a part of me thinks I wouldn’t be happy confined and forced to eat what my humans fed me (I’m a picky eater lol) etc. so then I think I’d love to be a bird who can soar above and fly anywhere I wanted on my own terms. But then I think I wouldn’t be suited to be out in the wilderness and fend for myself in the tough wild so then I’m back to not being sure. I’ll give it some thought later because I ust don’t know right now. Until I asked this question this morning I had never thought about it before.

I look forward to your choice. It's funny because tigers are pretty much my favorite animal to watch at the zoo, even if they're just lying there. I could watch them all day, they're so magnificent. But a river otter is what I've always wanted to be if I were an animal.

oneam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Pegasus. Majestic. Or maybe a dolphin, or one of my cats - I envy their lifestyle.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An Umbrella Cockatoo in Australia. They have an 80 year life span and are quite smart. I could annoy the crap out of people and fly away!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A Spinone - all the ones I know are spoilt rotten, including mine :roll2:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An orca (killer whale) or a dolphin. I lived this life on land, why not try the water for the next go-round.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After giving this some thought I would like to come back as a Golden Eagle. Golden because well I love bling:lol: and an eagle because I can soar at speeds of 200 mph. How cool is that? And many have a mate for life. How romantic is that? :kiss2:

Golden Eagles possess astonishing speed and maneuverability for their size. Diving from great heights, they have been clocked at close to 200 miles per hour. In an undulating territorial and courtship display known as “sky-dancing,” a Golden Eagle performs a rapid series of up to 20 steep dives and upward swoops, beating its wings three or four times at the top of each rise. In “pendulum flight,” the eagle dives and rises, then turns over to retrace its path.

Most, but not all, golden eagles mate for life. Even if they aren't lifelong mates, pairs generally stay together for several years and are monogamous for that period

goldeneagle.jpg

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably against the rules ...

But I would come back as some morphed version of Aretha Franklin, Stevie Nicks, and Dolly Parton! Sorry, @missy, but this is my total DREAM!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gyr Falcon

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As per my photo.
I get Italian leather lounges to lie on, I have 2 indoor beds and I outdoor sunning bed. My people turn in the air con or heating if I need it. My “people” got me a new SUV so I’m not cramped in the back. My people plan their holidays and lifestyle around me. I go walking, to the beach, I have friends over to play. I have boxes of toys including a remote control car I like to chase. My mum cooks me food and I probably eat better than 90% of humans. I have a beautician who does my hair and nails and I never have to tidy up after myself or do anything other than look beautiful and be adored by my slave family.
Yes, I want to be a Princess Saluki.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it is an animal want to be the dog or cat of some of the aforementioned PSers :)

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
I would be a honey bee :)
Or a wild horse (sounds a little corny though huh)
Or a hummingbird, although I already imagine my grandmother whenever I see one these days. She loved them and always told me that she'd come back as one, and my mother always says the same but a blue jay.

So final answer.. honey bee (:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Either a whale or a sea bird like an albatross.

What I would not come back as is a baitfish. That would have to be the most terrifying existence on this planet...

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I'd come back as jordyonbass's opal. Those colours look very much alive to me.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After giving this some thought I would like to come back as a Golden Eagle. Golden because well I love bling:lol: and an eagle because I can soar at speeds of 200 mph. How cool is that? And many have a mate for life. How romantic is that? :kiss2:

But you'd have to eat live mice for supper!

Gastronomically, this does not work for me.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
But you'd have to eat live mice for supper!

Gastronomically, this does not work for me.

Hello there @mrs-b, well that is interesting. Then what would you choose to come back as if you couldn't return as a human being? Even our fur babies are not vegan (well most of our fur babies are not).

As a Golden Eagle I would not have the same thought processes as I do now obviously. Therefore eating mice,while now the thought is quite distasteful to me, as an Eagle I would surely feel very differently about that whole gastronomical experience.:halo:

Yes I am sticking with my answer within the confines of the question I posed.

@mrs-b won't you please share what you would like to return to earth as if reincarnation existed. :sun:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Either a whale or a sea bird like an albatross.

What I would not come back as is a baitfish. That would have to be the most terrifying existence on this planet...

Those were my runners up Jordy. Great minds.:bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably against the rules ...

But I would come back as some morphed version of Aretha Franklin, Stevie Nicks, and Dolly Parton! Sorry, @missy, but this is my total DREAM!

Aww shucks that is OK. That is definitely another good question. But if you had to come back as a non human who would you choose?

Right now if I had to answer the human reincarnation question my gut answer would be a combo of Audrey Hepburn and Katherine Hepburn-2 amazing strong women but that's a great topic for another thread.:cool2:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm.... :think: good question - I think either one of my dogs (so loved & pampered) or a bird, perhaps a sweet little blue wren or majestic wedge-tailed eagle.

If I could come back as an inanimate object - I would be a long-lived tree in peaceful green woods such as an oak or elm to see many seasons come and go. :kiss2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well if Aretha/Stevie/Dolly isn't possible, I would want to be a sled dog!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results