shape
carat
color
clarity

Matata, your avatar diamond

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a terrible memory ... is that yours?
Beautiful! :love:

Gota link to a thread about it?

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 1.23.43 PM.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alas, tis but a dream. I was in the mood for an avatar change. I am also in the mood for a large OEC but the husband said this year I had to choose between a bathroom remodel or the diamond and I chose the bathroom.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... husband said this year I had to choose between a bathroom remodel or the diamond and I chose the bathroom.

I'm not sure we can remain friends.:lol:

Seriously, I've also always wanted a nice old round cut (AVR :cheeky: ) about 1.5 ct.

Last edited:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, matata, your PS membership might get revoked if admin gets wind of the bathroom instead of bling development.

Gorgeous stone. I was admiring your avatar in the Tweets from a lunatic thread.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure we can remain friends.:lol:

Seriously, I've also always wanted a nice old round cut (AVR :cheeky: ) about 1.5 ct.
I'm in a greedy period -- usually comes on each spring -- where I want a diamond between 4-5 carats. One bathroom remodel will cost $30,000 and the other at least $50,000 so I think I'm at least 2 yrs away from my holy grail stone.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, matata, your PS membership might get revoked if admin gets wind of the bathroom instead of bling development.

Gorgeous stone. I was admiring your avatar in the Tweets from a lunatic thread.
LOL, I question my own sanity about choosing what amounts to a crap room over a liquidy hypnotic diamond. I probably deserve to have my membership revoked.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, I question my own sanity about choosing what amounts to a crap room over a liquidy hypnotic diamond. I probably deserve to have my membership revoked.

Well, I suppose you can stay if your sink's hot and cold water knobs are 3,500 carat D IF diamonds.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I suppose you can stay if your sink's hot and cold water knobs are 3,500 carat D IF diamonds.
Awww, please don't abandon me Kenny. My heart couldn't take it. The bathrooms need to be taken down to the studs (oohh maybe I can upgrade my ACA earrings too...). I have a habit of spending a lot of money on the little stuff (seriously, I found a $4000 faucet that is sublime -- refuse to buy it though) so it's not out of the realm of possibility that my new knobs could be kinda blingy.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata, I love that diamond. And I have never been excited by old cuts. Maybe I just like the way they look in pictures. I have never seen a D color old cut stone in person, though.

Deb

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Ummmmmm, as long as the bathroom is clean, I prefer to keep the lights low - how much does one need to see that keenly there - = hello diamond! As a man who just spent the bathroom reno budget on burmese spinels, who am I to talk.....,but, but, but,...the privy is not my priority

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ummmmmm, as long as the bathroom is clean, I prefer to keep the lights low - how much does one need to see that keenly there - = hello diamond! As a man who just spent the bathroom reno budget on burmese spinels, who am I to talk.....,but, but, but,...the privy is not my priority
Pictures!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
In the box still just a snap
biggest is over 3 carrots
FullSizeRender(2).jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL,
Those are seriously gorgeous!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
im in luuuurve.gif

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I've been meaning to post them, just wanted to have a plan to share as well. But opportunity presented itself and it was buy or bye-bye so I did.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry to thread-jack, and so shamelessly, but I've bought a lot in the last year I havent shared.
Well there was that awesome star ruby from brad, and it all just snowballed.
FullSizeRender(3).jpg
Clearly I have some issues. this coming weekend I may introduce you to my new family member, and there might even be a new house in the country.....after a time life goes on.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, VL, some beauties you have there!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vaaaaaapid you naughty boy, holding out on us. Love everything you posted. On the 2nd pic, what is the green stone with the asschers -- tsav, emerald, tourm?

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
one of three incredible asscher tsavs by roger dery.
seriously amazing shizzle.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
one of three incredible asscher tsavs by roger dery.
seriously amazing shizzle.
That trio would so complement my skin tone. Next time I'm in NYC visiting stepson can I come play with your stones?

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Please do, we will have a delightful lunch.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results