Throwback Thursday (TBT) – Beautiful Jewelry Shared by PS Members
For Throwback Thursdays, we take the opportunity to re-appreciate beautiful pieces that have been shared over the years!
PriceScope forum member Acinom originally posted this delightful bauble on October 9th, 2014 and it was just delicious; it reminds us of a gorgeous, fresh, plump, raspberry!
Leaning on the PriceScope forum family during the CAD process, Acinom got this gorgeous custom ring made with extremely delicate features and a standout stone! It is a true piece of art, and we are lucky to have been included in the process!
- Rubellite Tourmaline by Gemfix, cut by Andrew Gulij
- Modified “Roulette” Cut
- New weight: 4.68 ct
- New measurement: 10.86 mm round
- Clarity: VVS
- Origin: Nigeria
- Enhancements: None
- Gemfix described it as an intense magenta color, excellent cut and clarity
- Platinum inspired Art Deco bezel set ring
- Made via CAD/CAST by Brilliantly Engaged
- Hand applied engraving and milgraining all over
- 12 tiny diamonds in the shank: F/G color, VS clarity (0.15 ct total)
Thank you for sharing with us, please continue to share all of your stunning eye candy on PriceScope Forums!
See the original with lots more pictures: Fruity freshness: 4.68 ct rubellite ring by ERD/BE