shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Thanks GOG and PS! .46ct L VS1 AVC pendant in RG!

D

Deactivated member 42515

I know I am soooo late! I am ok with Andrey and Jon from GOG spanking me! I've been so bad! You guys deserve better than me! But I'm here! And I have pictures!

Thank you soooo much you guys! GOG for being such an awesome and gracious vendor. And PS and Andrey for being such a great host at the GTG! Seeing how drunk everyone was :naughty: I'm sure the alcohol bill was sky high!

OK! NOW PICS!

.46ct L VS1 pendant in 14k rose gold

dsc02233.jpg

dsc02232.jpg

dsc02235_-_copy.jpg

dsc02234.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

I can't find my olloclip. I think it was taken by someone that won't be named (DH). :lol:
I'll take some more pics once I find out where he left it!

AGAIN! Thanks for GOG and PS! I get compliments on this pendant everywhere I go! All my friends are jealous!!!

dsc02235.jpg

dsc02232_-_copy.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was so jealous that you got this one!! I wanted it so bad. Those are great pics! Congrats to you!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is absolutely gorgeous! Lucky lady!! I demand neck shots!

And why do I have a feeling Andrey and Jon spanking you wouldn't be a punishment?! Haha. ;-)

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful! Enjoy -

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG-so gorgeous YT!!!! :love: I love it! :appl: And I totally agree with armywife- I want those neck shots and spanking would so not be a punishment for you lol. More like a reward if you get us those neck shots pronto. :cheeky:

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
How lovely...!!! I want one!!! :appl:

Can you take a photo with it on around your neck? I'd like to see what it looks like some distance away. pretttttty plz!!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Ah, those facets! Rainbow unicorn flashes of light! :love: :cheeky: You are one lucky girl. Enjoy!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey!! YT!! :wavey: ITs gorgeous!! WOW --- I remember how excited you were when your number was called -- woo hoo!! Its fabulous in its new setting --- and add me to the list who want to see a neck shot :bigsmile:

...and DH stealing your ollo clip??? :nono: What could he need it for that would be anywhere near as exciting as diamond shots??? ---> NUTTIN, honey, is more important than bling ****... just sayin'! :wink2:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky girl! It's just stunning!!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's incredible! But the best part is your stunning photography! YUM!

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
FYI: I am now looking at half carat diamond pendants on a few vendors websites.... oh no!!! Must focus on paying wedding vendor deposits first!!!!! ;(

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I've been waiting for this thread!!! I love that pendant :lickout: I had emailed GOG about that AVC for use in a pendant but didn't follow through because some other pretty sparkly thing caught my eye :devil: When I saw it was going to be a prize at the GTG I was like, OMG whoever wins that is lucky!
Glad you won YT! Please post a neckshot :))

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I really really really love it! The rose gold looks fantastic with the diamond's color.

Off to troll GOG's website!

Neckshots, please!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
neck shot, please!
love it in RG!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Thanks derbygal!!! Thanks ecf8503!!!

athenaworth|1378854657|3518263 said:
I was so jealous that you got this one!! I wanted it so bad. Those are great pics! Congrats to you!

Aww, I'm sorry athenaworth! But thank you so much for the congrats!

armywife13 said:
It is absolutely gorgeous! Lucky lady!! I demand neck shots!

And why do I have a feeling Andrey and Jon spanking you wouldn't be a punishment?! Haha. ;-)

I know.... neck shots are coming. I need to have a day where I can take a shower and do my hair and actually look decent enough for neck shots :) As for the spanking... :naughty:

missy said:
OMG-so gorgeous YT!!!! :love: I love it! :appl: And I totally agree with armywife- I want those neck shots and spanking would so not be a punishment for you lol. More like a reward if you get us those neck shots pronto. :cheeky:

So you're saying that if I post the neck shots ASAP, I'll be getting a spanking from you? OK! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Thanks Laila619, luv2sparkle!!!

maple2012 said:
How lovely...!!! I want one!!! :appl:

Can you take a photo with it on around your neck? I'd like to see what it looks like some distance away. pretttttty plz!!!

Thanks! I will soon. Probably this weekend :)

pandabee said:
Ah, those facets! Rainbow unicorn flashes of light! :love: :cheeky: You are one lucky girl. Enjoy!

Thanks! I can't believe I won this beauty!

Enerchi said:
Hey!! YT!! :wavey: ITs gorgeous!! WOW --- I remember how excited you were when your number was called -- woo hoo!! Its fabulous in its new setting --- and add me to the list who want to see a neck shot :bigsmile:

...and DH stealing your ollo clip??? :nono: What could he need it for that would be anywhere near as exciting as diamond shots??? ---> NUTTIN, honey, is more important than bling ****... just sayin'! :wink2:

RIGHT???? What IS more important than bling ****? :love:

GemFever said:
It's incredible! But the best part is your stunning photography! YUM!

Thanks! This little gem was hard to photograph! Hope I can get some better pics this weekend!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Thanks IE_Princess, nowicanseethemoon, gregchange35!

maple2012 said:
FYI: I am now looking at half carat diamond pendants on a few vendors websites.... oh no!!! Must focus on paying wedding vendor deposits first!!!!! ;(

Hahaha! Hilarious! Hey, you don't need to pay your wedding people! Get a pendant! hahaha

woofmama said:
I've been waiting for this thread!!! I love that pendant :lickout: I had emailed GOG about that AVC for use in a pendant but didn't follow through because some other pretty sparkly thing caught my eye :devil: When I saw it was going to be a prize at the GTG I was like, OMG whoever wins that is lucky!
Glad you won YT! Please post a neckshot :))

Ohhhh you wanted this didja? What did you get instead!

Rosebloom said:
I really really really love it! The rose gold looks fantastic with the diamond's color.

Off to troll GOG's website!

Neckshots, please!

Thanks! I do really love the 14k rose gold they decided to pair with the diamond. It is such a wonderful color.

movie zombie said:
neck shot, please!
love it in RG!

Haha, I know! Neck shots coming up! For now here is a pic from far far away. It's just a glowing dot :lol:

996925_10201887639570704_72650717_n.jpg

dsc02182.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

ok, I found an old photo of when I first received the pendant. I shall take better pictures this weekend.

photo__14_6.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely. And it's gorgeous on you. The RG is beautiful with your stone.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your pendant is very beautiful and I want one too! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted this so bad! It's just gorgeous in rose gold. :love: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that pendant!! Jealous! :Up_to_something: You're inspiring me...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results