shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW **REVEAL** 3.4 CT Full Eternity Band / ID Jewelry

jabresch

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!! I recently purchased an eternity band from IDJ after much research and reading all the glowing posts. I worked with Yekutiel the entire time and he was really nice. I had settled on shared prong after talking to him and I ended up changing my mind and wishing I had gone with U-prong. He actually changed the cast even though he had just gotten the shared prong one back! That was pretty amazing of him and I thought it said a lot about his willingness to ensure his clients are truly happy and getting what they want. He was very responsive and always called me back right away if he happened to be tied up when I called. And he would answer and greet me by name when I called LOL I may have been checking in a few times a week :/

I am right now waiting for FEDEX to arrive so I can post reveal pics but here are the specs on the band...

Pricescope Quality Diamonds/100% eye clean
17 X .20 diamonds
Sz 5 PLUS for a little extra wiggle room
Set low but not super-low I believe

Still pics from him will be posted shortly.......

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm also waiting on my fedex package to arrive today from IDJ! Except mine is a 7 stone with 20 pointers :). Shared prong though. I can't wait to see your pictures! Let me know what you tank of the u-prong. I might consider that if I decide I want to turn my 7 stone into a full eternity.

jabresch

Rough_Rock
Candygrl|1438972688|3912228 said:
I'm also waiting on my fedex package to arrive today from IDJ! Except mine is a 7 stone with 20 pointers :). Shared prong though. I can't wait to see your pictures! Let me know what you tank of the u-prong. I might consider that if I decide I want to turn my 7 stone into a full eternity.

That's awesome!! I'd love to see how your band looks when you get it. Yekutiel strongly recommended the shared prong especially when I told him I would be wearing it daily but I figured I would go with the setting that made my heart beat a little faster and deal with wear/tear or any lost stones later :shifty:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww man. You mean we have to WAIT to see it!?

I love eternities - and 20pointers will be *sizable*!! I'm looking forward to seeing it (soon!) :bigsmile:

jabresch

Rough_Rock
Alright, here are a couple still photos from the video he sent me before shipping the band.... :love:

img_2753-1.png

img_2756-1.png

img_2755.png

I'm so nervous about how the band will fit. I wear a 5 on my ring finger and a 5.5/5.75 on my right ring finger. I keep hearing that the u-prongs fit looser and should be ordered 1/2 size down. But I ended up selecting a 5+ in hopes I'd be able to wear as both a RHR and occasional WB. We'll see.... Come on FedEx, the anticipation is killing me :wall: LOL

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big and beautiful, enjoy it!! :sun:

The negative space between the adjacent "U"s will make for a slightly looser fit than the mandrel suggests, perhaps enough to work on both hands - especially in cold weather. I usually wear 3.75-4 on my left hand and 4.25-4.5 on my right, and my eternity is sized at 4.25 - in winter I either wear it on my right hand or stack a smaller band in front on my left.

mns12

Shiny_Rock
That is going to be a gorgeous, wow eternity!! Can't wait to see your pics:) I recently purchased a .15 U-prong eternity and absolutely love.

Yssie thank you for explaining why the u-prong setting fits bigger because I didn't quite get it. I got the eternity in size 4.5 and my new ER I had to re-size up to a "big" 4.5. With the heat, I am having trouble getting the ER past my knuckle but the eternity no issues at all. It was driving me crazy since on the mandrel the ER is bigger. I guess I have the answer now:)

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see it!!! :appl: :appl:

jabresch

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies!! I'm super duper excited. Still no visit from FedEx yet :snooty:

jabresch

Rough_Rock
Unrelated but I just got my package from Outnet.com. I got the Rebecca Minkoff Palo Alto briefcase in Almond, yayyyyy LOL It seems UPS is on it today. FedEx, not so much :nono:
fullsizerender_95.jpg

jabresch

Rough_Rock
Ahhhh I hear a rumble outside.. Holding my breath. Please let it be my band :pray:

NOPE

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaargh! The suspense is killing me....! Deliveries take forever when you want it to arrive. :wall:

jabresch

Rough_Rock
UrsTx|1438984045|3912322 said:
Aaaargh! The suspense is killing me....! Deliveries take forever when you want it to arrive. :wall:

Sooooo true. My pug and I have officially camped out in the dining room. Poor thing, she can't even go nap because of my delivery woes LOL

jabresch

Rough_Rock
IT"S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!

Wow.. Can I just say these stones are SUPER GORGEOUS!!?!? I honestly put it next to my e-ring, which is a modest 2.02ct RB solitaire, and the eternity commands all the attention. Needless to say, I am giving the band it's very own finger LOL It will definitely be a RHR. And I seem to have lucked out with sizing. It fits perfectly on my right hand but I can still wear it semi-loosely on my left if I ever want to wear it w/o the e-ring (as long as there is a small spacer in front). The one thing I am surprised of is how high the band is. I must be used to bands that are very low and flush with the finger. I realize the stones are 20 pointers though and I did want the u prong setting, which might be a bit taller than a shared prong (?), so I'm assuming this is just my perception and the band will get more comfortable the longer I wear it. I took a long unboxing video which has wiped out my iPhone storage so I am in the process of backing up to the laptop and will take pics shortly. :dance: :love: Darn now I know what I should have been doing this whole time I was on delivery-watch - getting a manicure!!!! LOL

jabresch

Rough_Rock
& HERE WE ARE!!!! This band is bling-tastic :sun:
Not sure why they are loading sideways but I will figure that out after I take a couple more pics tonight. I'll take a few with my e-ring and WB too but I'm not too crazy about stacking it in b/c it's taking away from the wedding set. I might get a 1.5-2ct shared-prong eternity band set super low if I want one to stack on my left hand later on. What REALLY impresses me is that Yekutiel went so far as to pinch the prongs a bit to give the band a scalloped look. I had wanted that in the shared prong and I forgot to remind him or ask if it was possible with u prong settings. But yup, he made it happen :clap:

img_2773.jpg
img_2771.jpg
img_2770.jpg
img_2766.jpg

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Are you kidding me?! It's gorgeous!!!!! I can't wait to see more pics! Darn you, Pricescope!!! Now, I want one!

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Superb!! And so glad the sizing worked out. Enjoy that beauty!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Another Gorgeous ring by IDJ :love:
Isn't Yekutiel the best! Now I want one, :D
These diamonds are beautiful, congrats and enjoy your stunning ring! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I was hoping you would have posted pics by the time I got a chance to check this thread again! Woo-Hoo! It's gorgeous! :love: :love: Wow! Super bright & blingy! I love it! :appl: :appl: :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: Ermagherd!!! Gorgeous!

jabresch

Rough_Rock
A couple more indoor pics. I'm wearing my 2.02 ct solitaire with bead set diamonds & my .75ct 3/4 eternity WB. I have two matching WBs and I usually put one on either side of the e-ring. I don't really like this look so I'll probably just wear the full eternity on its own on my right hand.

img_2776.jpg
img_2777.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jabresch - your ring is beautiful! Congratulations, and wear it in good health!

mns12 - have you posted pictures of your ring? I'd love to see it!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
YAY it's gorgeous! Sooooo beautiful :love: :love: I did receive mine today :) I'll post pictures tomorrow. Congratulations!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
omg, that's gorgeous!!! Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results