shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My first coloured diamond! Thanks DBL!!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ladies and gents! :wavey:

I have been eyeing this ring off for what seems like years (actually, I think it has been years!) on the Diamonds by Lauren website. I have always loved the soft yellow of the centre diamond, the style, the fact that it is exactly my size, everything! I pondered on it for my 30th birthday but there were other shinies I wanted more.

Our first baby is due in December, and (naturally) the cogs started to turn regarding a piece of jewellery to commemorate the arrival of our impending bub. My mind turned to this ring, and when I looked it up on the DBL site and it was still there, I inquired about it. David offered it to me at such a very generous price, I just couldn't say no.

So even though I'm not supposed to wear the ring yet (but I will anyway) :devil: here she is!

The stats:

SPLIT SHANK MICRO SET HENRI DAUSSI RING

CENTER STONE:
WEIGHT: 0.39ct
SHAPE: Cushion Cut
COLOR: Q-R
CLARITY: VS1
MEASUREMENTS: 5.70 x 4.40 mm
FLUORESCENCE: FAINT

SIDE STONES:
TOTAL WEIGHT: 0.55cts
QUANTITY: 82
SHAPE: Round Brilliant
COLOR: E-F
CLARITY: VS

MOUNTING:
18 Karat White Gold Halo

Aaaaand, pics!

DBLRing1.JPG

DBLRing2.JPG

DBLRing3.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so delicate and beautifully made, I just love it. And oh, the stacking possibilities! :appl: I will primarily wear this as a RHR but as my preggy fingers swell it might migrate west to my left hand!

DBLRing4.JPG

DBLRing5.JPG

DBLRing6.JPG

DBLRing7.JPG

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty and delicate! Great push present, too!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ITS GORGEOUS!!! Just perfect on your hand!!! I love that design.... congratulations on such a fantastic ring!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and it looks so nice on your hand! Congrats on the upcoming birth!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I always LOVED this ring, and I'm so glad it went to a PSer!

I love how it looks stacked with your yellow bands, btw. That's awesome. Wear it in good health.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Awesome ring!! I love working with David. Congrats!

jacy

Shiny_Rock
It's very beautiful and looks lovely on you! I love the color of the center stone. Congrats on the baby on the way!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: what a gorgeous collection

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! :love:

I just love the way you can "play" with it with your other rings!!! :bigsmile:

Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your child!

Cachette :))

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful "push" present. It's beautiful and I love all the ways you can wear it!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's beautiful! I love the unique setting.

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! And I really like all the different bands you paired with it, they definitely give it a different look each time!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankyou so much for the kind comments (on the ring and the baby!) everyone! David was a dream to work with, I will definitely buy from DBL again!! :appl: :appl:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring! What a great push present!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thankyou so much ladies!! Oh and thankyou Erika for the lovely comments on my ring and for featuring it as Jewel of the Week, I am so chuffed!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What a great, versatile ring. I love how the mix of yellow and white diamonds can look great with both white and yellow metals.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks girlies! :wavey: I love it with the yellow bands too, it's my current favourite look! :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore this ring!!! You have a beautiful collection Dandi!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!

I love your family of jewels! And I love that you have a new member of your bling family to celebrate the upcoming new member of your family!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice Dandy, you are getting quite a nice collection happening :love: What a lovely pressie to commemorate the birth of your bub in December. So, that also means that you have to put it back in the box and wait :naughty: yeah right! I will have to have a look at this DBL site, that is a beautiful ring.

I haven't taken the plunge yet and purchased from the US, been very tempted though with all the lovely ID stuff. I have had quotes for a few different pieces from Luanne and Lesley (Bg) - just have to do it. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results