shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Cut E-Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparklenyc120

Rough_Rock
I have been planning on posting this for a while now, and finally got around to it! My husband proposed with the perfect ring I have always been dreaming about. Thanks to Mark Turnowski at ERD!

I got it re-set really low in a micro-pave double claw prong setting by Leon Mege with a matching band. They came out perfectly!

Picture 001-2.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
36.gif

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Uhhhh Did you forget to post pictures of the actual ring? Leon Mege Doulbe Claw Prongs? Micropave?

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/10/2009 7:07:04 PM
Author: ChunkyCushionLover
Uhhhh Did you forget to post pictures of the actual ring? Leon Mege Doulbe Claw Prongs? Micropave?

7.gif
It seems as though that is the actual ring, and it''s VERY pretty!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

I am confused though. Are the pics of the orginal setting or the re-set? You mention a micro-pave double claw prong setting with a matching band. Unless my eyes are deceving me, (which they sometimes do) the pics of the setting posted doesn't appear as you described.
Nonetheless, CONGRATS!
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely stone. Now let''s see it in the final setting!! PLEASE. TFS

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love (and lust after one) cushions!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous cushion! Can''t wait to see the final product!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2009 9:13:34 PM
Author: Collee
Beautiful!

I am confused though. Are the pics of the orginal setting or the re-set? You mention a micro-pave double claw prong setting with a matching band. Unless my eyes are deceving me, (which they sometimes do) the pics of the setting posted doesn't appear as you described.
Nonetheless, CONGRATS!
36.gif
36.gif
It looks great on your finger!! I too was a bit confused about the ring, but either way it looks beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results