shape
carat
color
clarity

Appletini''s custom WF wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Many thanks to whiteflash for making my beautiful wedding band. Also thanks to Brightspot and FireGoddess for your inspiration. I was originally going to have a band made to match my wedding band, and even though I had already met with whiteflash about that design, I suddenly changed my mind to something that would still look vintage, but have a personality of its own.

*WARNING: The following pictures might cause excessive drooling and increase your diamond addiction!*

IMG_0480.JPG

appletini

Ideal_Rock
emsmile.gif

IMG_0479appletini.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
so pretty miss apple and i''m sure it looks fabulous on your long elegant hand with your beautiful e-ring!! congrats and i love how it can stand alone if worn separately...very classy!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very lovely!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Al,
You and Mara need to come back to Houston so that we can take another picture that includes my new addition.

IMG_0493appletini.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2006 5:26:32 PM
Author: appletini
I love how it looks with my e-ring!
OH how bad am I? That looks FAB and stunning but.....

you need another band on the other side to absolutely complete that look! First anniversary??
31.gif
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it!!! So pretty with your ering. And looks great on it''s own too. What a beautiful design.
30.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings look so great together. I never would have thought of that band with that ring, but seeing it together just about bowled me over. Good job!
21.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding band is just exquisite Appletini! Quite unique and it goes so well with your gorgeous engagement ring without being all matchy matchy. Congratulations on your marriage!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Appletini, it simply looks divine! I love the way it looks on it''s own. Such a stunning piece. I have a weakness for pieces like that! An extra band on the other side of the e-ring will simply be yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
That is a great pairing. Wonderful choice! Congratulations on your recent wedding as well.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty and VERY unique!!! I really like it and I think it compliments your engagment ring beautifully. I love how it can stand on it''s own too.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! And the set looks great together!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Appletini, your wb is beautiful, and it looks stunning w/ your e-ring!!!! Love it!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous. I love it and it really looks incredible with your e-ring.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Beauty beauty! It looks wonderful! Your set is the epitome of elegance!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results