shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel or Martini or... other? And thoughts on screw backs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So Brian is still hunting for the right pair of diamonds for my studs... and I increased the budget a little since it looks like it might not be till September that I get them (I had some pretty specific requirements) and that means two more months of my bling budget just sitting there acruing (and I''m on a colored stone ban) so now I''m wondering what to do about setting them.

On the one hand, I asked for 18K bezels when I placed my order. And I love bezels. Plus I''ve asked for K''s so, I thought bezels would be best because I wouldn''t see any warmth from the side. And then there is the Oomph from the bezels. More ear coverage and I do not have dainty lobes.

On the other hand, I''m not sure I want to pay for bezels if I plan to upgrade them fairly soon (couple of years as I think my goal size is 1.50 ISH). And I''m thinking maybe martini''s or eight prongs would be better, as I could re-use the settings for colored stones eventually. I think the prong settings would let more light into the diamonds (yes, I know ideal cut round diamonds let in light from the top, but still...). But I''m not sure of the comfort of them. And I just like bezels.

I have tried on both martini and bezels before and the bezels just seem more comfortable and seem to sit next to the ear better.

And then there is the issue of screw backs or not. I''m terrified of losing them. And one of my co-workers is on her 6th pair of studs and swears the screw backs are the way to go. And I''m forgetful. Although I''ve been surprisingly good with all my real diamond jewelry so far. I plan on pretty much just wearing them everyday... and if comfy 24/7. But I remember that some folks on here said that screw backs were not a good idea, and I don''t recall why...

Thoughts... especially from J-K stud owners? I''m not sure what size they are going to be I was shooting for .8 to .9 ctw originally but I might be able to get to 1 ctw with the extra couple of months of savings added in.

I''ve asked for K''s with flourscence and Brian didn''t find a pair that met his standards where both diamonds had flourescence. Apparently diamonds in the .4 range are a bit tight right now. SO... what a girl to do than say, "How about diamonds in the .5 carat range."
11.gif
We''ll see what I end up with... but for the time being, while I''m waiting. How should I set them?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have Js from Brian, but they are about .31 each and bezel- but I have mine in yellow gold, I love them, they sparkle and really don''t notice any real warmth, Have you asked what the cost difference was on the martini vs the bezels? if it''s only $50 or even $100 difference, I would still get the bezel for two years, I think it is well worth the extra investment. If you don''t plan on changing out your earrings, then screwback might be a way to go, but if you''re like me, sometimes I don''t like to wear my earrings to bed (unless they are my huggies) then I''d do the normal push back.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I tried screwbacks one for a few days, and hated them. The screws hurt when going in or out, and they seemed longer and thinker, which just made it worse. If you plan on leaving them in, it might not be so bad.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
No opinion on the bezel v. martini settings, but I recently got screwback studs and like them a lot. They don''t seem to hurt my ears, and although it is a production to take them out/put them back in, I love the security of knowing they won''t fall out of my ears. So far, I''ve worn them for two weeks straight (had to give them a thorough cleaning at that point) with no comfort issues. I also wore them waterskiing and trying on clothes--highly dangerous activities for earrings--and they felt very secure. I have a propensity for losing earrings, so screwbacks are a good solution for me.

What size will your new studs be, Gypsy? I think 1.5ctw is a perfect goal size!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I find screwbacks painful to my ears and a PITA to use. Just one woman's opinion
2.gif

ETA: I have tender lobes...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It took months before my ears adjusted to the screw backs! Before then, my lobs would turn bright pink when I put my earrings in.

With the screw backs, I found that one back always came unscrewed and I contantly had to check and make sure it hadn''t unscrewed all the way.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did ask for the price difference initially when I was trying to figure out what I could afford (I worked back from the settings to the diamond budget) and it was... I don't remember and comcast hates me so I can't check my emails. I rememeber the bezels being MORE though, but not caring at the time because I had just tried on some bezels at a local store that had handmade ones similar to the BGD ones (at least from what I've seen in the pics) and was just in love. I think I still am.

I'm inclined to go with MsSalvo's advice on the bezels, a deal is not a deal unless you get exactly what you want. So I'll probably go with the bezels.

My ears get REALLY torn up with earrings. The are sensitive. And mine get red and icky (like cut up) just from wearing the wrong pair for too long-- specificaly the ruby earrings I had with these REALLY thick gold posts. I'll have to think on that for a while.

Kelly I don't know yet. I gave Brian a new budget and asked him for the biggest he could find and no timeline. But he did say that the price of rough had just gone up, so it might be .80-.90 ish still... but he said he would do his best to maximize my budget and if there was a choice between two pairs and theone was slightly over budget but also over a carat, that he would ask me if I wanted the bigger pair so I could chose to increase things a bit more (I'm terrible) if I wanted (and could afford it) or I could go for cheaper settings, and get the larger stones. He's remarkably easy to work with. *shrugs*

Interesting thing he explained to me when I asked him why there were so few .4's he said that if a piece of rough can be cut into either two .4's or one .3 and one .5 then cutters seem to be going for the later. So there were many more .3's and .5's than .4's as a result.

Interesting information. By the way, I think I'm going to start taking the GIA courses in September online. Kaleigh talked me into it as she's going it. And I'm excited!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmmmmmm. Toughies. I vote bezel & no screw backs. You''ve already been planning for the bezels -- anything else will seem like a compromise. Honestly I think you might be happy enough with that size in bezels that you''d never need to go up higher. Especially since bigger stones won''t really seem bigger - since you''d be used to the bigger bezel look. They''ll feel like a downgrade! (I''m imagining here but its worth considering) Do you like the look of bezels or martini studs better in general? Is your dream to have larger martini studs? Whoppers? Then maybe start out with the smaller martinis so you''ll feel the impact of the upgrades more later.

RE: the posts -- man my ears couldn''t take screw backs though I feel the same fears you do about losing stones like that. I wouldn''t have a choice though -- can''t do it. Can barely fit regular posts in my less than 2 yr old piercings.

For myself if I was working on studs right now I''d be very tempted by those GOG OEC''s that are on the way. And put them in miligrained thin bezels. Or, in larger sizes, bezeled french hook dangles. **sigh** Those dreamy kalidescopic old-style cuts are just calling my name ... Are you set on superidealcalifraglicexpialidocious?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I changed my screwbacks out and got regular posts. Too time consuming to put in and out and they were very irritating. I had never really lost an earring on a post out of my ears so I decided to go for posts. They are on my insurance policy anyway so while I wouldn''t relish the thought of losing one, it''s insured just the same.

Whether you buy bezel or prong set earrings, you''d have to buy new ones again to accomodate larger stones. If you really want the bezels, I''d go for them. If you ever get larger stones, you might want to opt for prong settings but you''d still have to get new ones!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can try on my J's next week when we arrive in CA!!! I am flying in on Wednesday!

FWIW-I find martini's veeeery irritating to my ears. In fact I have a pair of martini earrings I can lend you (the settings are from Wink so they are nice quality) so you can see how they feel if you want. But I think they are very irritating personally. Hence why I did not get martini settings for my diamond studs.

I don't mind screwbacks generally-but I have to say I LOVE my heavy friction backs. I don't feel like I am going to lose them but at the same time they are very easy on/off. Screwbacks are a bit more irritating to take on and off.

Mine are .83 tcw IIRC-and they are J's. And un-bezeled. So you can certainly try them out and see if you like them or not. Personally I LOVE my settings and think they are a bit more classic than the bezels (don't shoot me please I love the bezels too). I just love the look of "all diamond all the time" on the ears.

Hope that helps a bit...

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I just had mine redone.
They were screwback, just a regular solitaire style, in yellow gold.
I had them changed to the LaPosette backs, martini basket, platinum.
The first thing DH said was "they look smaller."
That was not what I wanted to hear.....The martini setting makes the earring set really flush with your ear, and they do look much as a result.
But, I do love jackets, and I don''t think jackets would look nice with bezels. That is something for you to consider.

I did not like the screwbacks. They were big and irritated the ear. Do you have long hair? I had a problem with catching my hair in the screwback and spiraling in onto the post before I knew what was happening. I have no idea how to get it off.
The LaPosete backs will not come off my jeweler says. They are quite expensive in platinum, so be careful to put them on over a towel or something.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i hate my screwbacks...and I vote bezel
1.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I have a small pair of bezel set studs with screw backs. I don''t mind the screw back at all, but I do find that sometimes they do come loose so I am always checking them.

With my new pair, I went with martini/push back. I''m getting them on Saturday so I will let you know the verdict!!

I personally like both bezel and martini, so I say get the bezel if that is what you truly want.

Todd Gray

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I really like the martini style settings, they are delicate looking and elegant.

We initially set Valerie''s 3/4 carat round ideal puppies (D/E, SI-1) with screw back posts and she didn''t like the way the threads tore up the holes in her ears, so we changed out the posts with a friction style post that accommodates a locking earring back and she loves those! The earring back is flat and round and has two tabs at opposite sides which release the locking mechanism when depressed and then the mechanism locks into place when it is released and the earring back is pulled back towards the end of the post.

Note: do NOT submerge the locking earring backs in liquid or steam clean them! It will kill the mechanism... Valerie cleans the earring backs by wiping them down with a cotton pad and a little rubbing alcohol.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2009 12:02:28 AM
Author: Todd Gray
I really like the martini style settings, they are delicate looking and elegant.

We initially set Valerie's 3/4 carat round ideal puppies (D/E, SI-1) with screw back posts and she didn't like the way the threads tore up the holes in her ears, so we changed out the posts with a friction style post that accommodates a locking earring back and she loves those! The earring back is flat and round and has two tabs at opposite sides which release the locking mechanism when depressed and then the mechanism locks into place when it is released and the earring back is pulled back towards the end of the post.

Note: do NOT submerge the locking earring backs in liquid or steam clean them! It will kill the mechanism... Valerie cleans the earring backs by wiping them down with a cotton pad and a little rubbing alcohol.
That's very useful infor, thanks, Todd. I have a pair of La Poussette backs and didn't know this. These are great, Gypsy, comfort and safety combined.

Gypsy, I like both styles but bezels block a little bit of light out. So if you want max sparkle, go martini's but if you want spreadier coverage, go bezels. I've had both styles and personally I prefer martini's. I think someone else suggested jackets, I vote for these too for extra oomph!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
If you like the bezels more, you should definitely get them. I have the martini settings, and although I like them, the bezels definitely add some ear coverage. I would not get screwbacks if you aren''t used to them. I have heavy friction backs, and I have had only one scare in 4 years where I thought I had lost an earring. Also, if your ears are sensitive, you can get just the post in platinum and the rest of the setting in white gold. I have done this with a couple of pairs of earrings, and it didn''t increase the setting cost by much if at all.

freefly

Shiny_Rock
The squeezebacks are the best. I have screwbacks on my Tiffany bezel set studs, and almost lost one from the screw getting undone. On my four prong basket studs, I had it changed to the squeezebacks and they work so much better! Didn''t know you can''t submerge then in water though, I steam and ultrasonic them all the time and never had a problem. As for what style to set them in, I say go with whatever you like the most. I started with small bezel set ones, then got a 1.4ctw four prong basket setting studs from Tiffany''s and I love them. I do wear them more than the bezel set ones, I think the setting is more classic, but the bezels are cute too.... Oh, I know, I''m no help, but have fun deciding and enjoy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so NO on screw backs, I do have long hair and will for the forseeable future. SO yes on the heavy friction locking push-thingy Le-somethings (I do hope Lesley will be able to decifer that when I send her a note...lmao). And Missgotrocks, you are right, they WILL be insured.

Neatfreak, I heart you and I am so glad you are moving nearby. And I am going to take you up on the offer of trying on the martini's to see how I feel about them. Tacori mentioned hers bug her too, which had me wondering. SHe let me try them on, and I could see what she meant. And your J's and Asscher-girl's J/K's are what made me just feel totally fine with dropping in color and clarity and maxing out on size. I can't wait till you get here. I'm bogged down in end of quarter crap at work till the 27th, but we'll have to meet up so I can see the HOUSE (YAY FOR NEATFREAK'S HOUSE!)

Coda you are BRILLIANT. I am definitely going to see if I can do platinum posts and everything else in gold. BRILLIANT. Thank you,

I really love the look of bezels. I've seen quite a few pairs of them here at GTG's and really just adore them. Asscher-girl's pair makes my heart go pitter patter everytime I see them.

As for earring jackets. I don't think I'm going to get pave jackets any time soon, and I actually liked KT's bezels with the jackets anyway. I do want jackets, but I want Brian to make me matching ones to my pendant, as dangles. I've got it all planned out in my mind. LOL. He just doesn't know it yet, poor guy. My husband doesn't know either...poor, poor man.

Deco... I thought about those. But I want my future OEC's where I can see them all the time. The only thing that bothers me about my pendant is that it's around my neck
3.gif
, I've actually been wearing it as a pin just so I can look down and see it. So I'm thinking about a graduated 5 or 7 stone OEC RHR down the line. If Jon is planning on doing those in smaller sizes so that I can do that (otherwise Dimend Scassi's rose cut band, if they will do half eternity really looks lovely), or if I find some nice transitionals or OEC's on ebay or somewhere, I'm actually more of a transitional fan than a straight OEC fan in smaller sizes. I just want BRIGHT BEACONS on my ears... so yeah, I think I am set on the superidealcalifraglicexpialidocious for the studs. Plus my ears are pierced REALLY weird and I look terrible with most hoops or leverbacks on, so I can pretty much only do dangles or studs unless I want to re-pierce. As for when I go larger. Who knows, maybe I never will. I'd have to see them on my ears. But I think even in .75 each I'd want bezels if my tastes stay the same. I'm really digging the bezels. Though, I do totallly think Pheonix is right that they will cut back on the light return... so that conflicts a bit with the beacon thing. Hmm.

Todd excellent information, thank you so much, you are always so helpful in my threads! I really appreciate it.

Octbride... I saw yours.. lovely! Please let me know when you get them!

Thanks everyone... and please feel free to keep opinions/experiences coming this is really interesting cause I haven't as a rule followed earring threads too much (except Pheonix's, but I mean... come on!) so I don't know much about them. I didn't even know the heavy friction Le-P-something doo hickies existed.

I'm leaning 80% toward bezels. 20% toward something else (maybe just a classic four prong with basket... sally's lotus baskets were gorgeous... hmm...baskets).

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Martini with locking backs.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Miss Gypsy, how exciting! These studs are going to knocka you socks off!
9.gif

I owned two different pairs of diamond studs before PS, so so cut with screw backs. Did not like the screw ons, PITA, and sometimes irritating. With your sensitive earlobes, I agree they wouldn''t be the way to go. I then got ACA''s with the martini settings, and just the heavy friction with push backs. I''ve had them 3 years now, and I love them! The backs don''t move, seriously. I''ve even slept with them on occasion, doesn''t matter. When they say heavy friction, they mean it. (although mine are from WF, I would assume they would be comparable, if not better)

The size is .58 each. LOVE them. To me it''s the perfect size. Very noticeable, but not huge. But I''m telling you, they don''t have to be (huge). Compared to the one pre-PS pair which were almost the same size, there is no comparison, and it''s because of the cut. They just sparkle and flash like crazy.
30.gif

As for bezel vs. plain, that''s kind of a personal decision. I''m a minimalist, so I would prefer just having the gorgeous stone in 3 prongs, but I do like bezels! I''ve wondered sometimes though, if they don''t make the earring look slightly casual. In other words, if I got dressed up and had bezels, would I still feel they "went" with a dressy outfit. I don''t know, just musing here.... (and I''m slightly anal, lol) But either way, I know they will be gorgeous and you''ll be over the moon with them!
5.gif

One note, please keep them clean, they get dirty so fast. I can wear them one day, with my hair up, and they will still be slightly dirty by the end of the day. It''s amzing how quickly they pick up oils. Sure they still sparkle, but not like when they''re squeeky clean.
30.gif
It kills me to read posts here where people say they leave them in all the time. To me, that''s a crime.
11.gif
2.gif

Anywho, there''s my .02!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy,
If you are going to the expense of the plat. posts, I recommend getting a quote on the whole thing in plat.
I had mine redone, twenty plus years down the road, due to suddenly developing a gold allergy.I suspect my body chemistry changed due to a new Rx I began taking. Hindsight tells me it would have been cheaper, longterm, to get platinum to begin with.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my story Gypsy...

I went from 1 ctw martinis to 1.5 ctw martinis because I thought I wanted the larger size. Granted, they weren''t ideal cut, but I ended up going back in size to the ~ 1ctw size in martinis in an ideal cut and I love them. I also despise screwbacks and will never have them again. The posts are thick, they hurt going in and coming out, and they just weren''t worth it. I don''t like to sleep in earrings - they poke me behind the ear - and they get dirty so easily (I have long hair too). Sounds like you''ve already decided against screwbacks anyway.

I love the handmade bezels too - but I like them best on smaller earrings. I have an old pair of ~.5 ctw earrings that my ex husband bought me probably 15 years ago. I''ve been saving them for my daughter and right now, they''re in the standard white gold basket setting, which I don''t care for. I''m really debating having them put in the handmade bezels and wearing them myself until she''s old enough to take care of them (which will still be a while - she''s almost 12). They''re not a great cut, so I don''t know if I want to spend the money to bezel them, but we''ll see. But I don''t know that I''d bezel my 1 ctw pair since they''re already such a nice size (in the martinis).

Good luck - can''t wait to see what you decide on!

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Darn it, Gypsy. I just inquired about some tiny bezel earrings. I have to blame someone, so I''ll blame you!
emteeth.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Weeeell.....

You want bezels. You''ve been talking about them for ages. I know you love them. In fact, methinks you may lust them.
31.gif
So, even though you may be upgrading in a few years, I''d still go with the bezels. Otherwise they may feel like a cop out of sorts, or placeholders, rather than a kick ass pair of earrings that you''ll love. A few years is still a respectable amount of time! I mean, you want to love what you''ve got!

Screwbacks are the devil.

Those heavy friction backs - if your ears are anywhere near as sensitive as mine, I wouldn''t get them either! Those suckers are TIGHT and hard to get on and off too!

Which leaves the La Pousette backs. Which I think are a fabulous option.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Duly noted DF. Gonna try NF martini''s to see how I feel about them. But the cute little lizard lady is right. I''ve been wanting me some bezel action for a while!!!

Hi Ellen, Yeah, they are a little more casual. But I''m a fan of large chandeliers when I dress up anyway (and believe me I can''t afford real ones of those.. Nadri is my friend!) plus, I did like KT''s pave jackets, if I REALLY have to have something more formal. LOL. I''m buying them for me though. You know? Not for special occassions. Just for me. I WILL keep them clean. I PROMISE. I am actually thinking of getting a US or a steam cleaner soon. I couldn''t use the US for my e-ring, but I could for my studs, 7 stone and pendant so it might be worth it. I''m so excited about them. Will keep you posted.

Pink, that''s a good idea. I''m afraid to find out though. So far I don''t have gold allergies. But I am allegic to A LOT OF STUFF. And every few years or so I get more an more allergic. Thank you.

Katie, why''d you go back to the I ctw? Just felt like the right size? I''m wondering about that too.

Sorry CODA. Um... not.
11.gif

Ahh... my Gecko friend. You are right. I have been lusting after them. I really have been. It got REALLY bad when I tried on a pair at that store. I may go back this weekend and try on a 1 ctw pair there with bezels to see how I feel. that sounds like a smart thing to do. The pair I tried on were smaller than that. Does anyone have pics of these different types of backs... and explain to me what the Le Pousette backs are? I think I''m going to have to check those out. My Favorite Gecko tends to be right about these things and I''ve learned to head your advice.

Okay... so GLAD I started this thread. You all have been wonderful.

Any other thoughts, welcome as always.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Methinks this thread may be of interest: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-stud-earring-issues.113184/

And yes, trying on a pair of 1ctw would be a fab idea! Don't be me and buy things and then try them on.
14.gif

Here's a pic of the backs from the above thread. They are apparantly called protektor backs as well.

protektor%20earring%20backs.jpg

And here are Phoenix's beauties with the La Pousette backs from this thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pictures-my-4-649cttw-bgd-lm-luscious-earrings.116165/

Brian-Gavin-LM5.JPG

They snap into the little grooves:

Brian-Gavin-LM1.JPG

ETA: Your favorite gecko? You mean there are others in your world?!!
6.gif

2.gif

ETAA: I actually had to swap the heavy friction backs on my scattered hoops for some of the plastic backs featured in the first thread I linked, because they hurt so much to take on and off!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 2:17:56 PM
Author: geckodani
Weeeell.....

You want bezels. You've been talking about them for ages. I know you love them. In fact, methinks you may lust them.
31.gif
So, even though you may be upgrading in a few years, I'd still go with the bezels. Otherwise they may feel like a cop out of sorts, or placeholders, rather than a kick ass pair of earrings that you'll love. A few years is still a respectable amount of time! I mean, you want to love what you've got!

Those heavy friction backs - if your ears are anywhere near as sensitive as mine, I wouldn't get them either! Those suckers are TIGHT and hard to get on and off too!

Do you mean tight on the ear, or just a tight fit with the back on the post? I's confused.
9.gif
Mine are really comfy...

Gypsy, I understand about wanting the bezels. Like I said, I was really more musing than anything else! And a US is definitely in order. I know for a fact I can't get my studs clean by hand like the US cleans them. Well worth the money, but get a good one!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 3:19:27 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 7/17/2009 2:17:56 PM
Weeeell.....

You want bezels. You''ve been talking about them for ages. I know you love them. In fact, methinks you may lust them.
31.gif
So, even though you may be upgrading in a few years, I''d still go with the bezels. Otherwise they may feel like a cop out of sorts, or placeholders, rather than a kick ass pair of earrings that you''ll love. A few years is still a respectable amount of time! I mean, you want to love what you''ve got!

Those heavy friction backs - if your ears are anywhere near as sensitive as mine, I wouldn''t get them either! Those suckers are TIGHT and hard to get on and off too!

Do you mean tight on the ear, or just a tight fit with the back on the post? I''s confused.
9.gif
Mine are really comfy...

Gypsy, I understand about wanting the bezels. Like I said, I was really more musing than anything else! And a US is definitely in order. I know for a fact I can''t get my studs clean by hand like the US cleans them. Well worth the money, but get a good one!
Tight to the post. So much so that I was slightly tearing my holes trying to get them in and out! The posts are a wee thick though, which could be part of the problem. My martinis aren''t nearly so bad, but also don''t feel quite as secure.

I give up. LOL. And use plastic backs!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 3:23:56 PM

Date: 7/17/2009 3:19:27 PM
Author: Ellen

Do you mean tight on the ear, or just a tight fit with the back on the post? I''s confused.
9.gif
Mine are really comfy...

Gypsy, I understand about wanting the bezels. Like I said, I was really more musing than anything else! And a US is definitely in order. I know for a fact I can''t get my studs clean by hand like the US cleans them. Well worth the money, but get a good one!
Tight to the post. So much so that I was slightly tearing my holes trying to get them in and out! The posts are a wee thick though, which could be part of the problem. My martinis aren''t nearly so bad, but also don''t feel quite as secure.

I give up. LOL. And use plastic backs!!!
lol!

geck, are you grabbing hold of the diamond before pulling? I know this may sound like a stupid question, but if so, I don''t see how it could be that hard. And if so, yes, those earrings are too tight!
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results