shape
carat
color
clarity

1.89ct. K Si1/SI2 OEC in plat. octagonal bezel mount

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know, I said I would never sell my George. What can I say? Mama found something better :Up_to_something:

1.89ct, K Si1/Si2, 100% eye clean in every lighting and from any distance (to me, and I am eagle eyes), fat arrows, a simply amazing and rare example of hand craftsmanship from the 1920s.

Will post the DB listing as soon but wanted to put the bug in people's ears now. Asking $8499 for the ring, which is a steal. I have appraisals and will happily send the ring to Dave Atlas for an appraisal prior to finalizing the sale.

My thread with all the information you need: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-dream-ring-8-1mm-european-cut-diamond.177658/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-dream-ring-8-1mm-european-cut-diamond.177658/[/URL]

And pictures:

greorge1_10.jpg

george1_2.jpg

georgeband7_003.jpg

greorge1_010.jpg

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
So many admire your ring, D, that it will probably be sold before nightfall! Can't wait to see what will take its place. :lickout:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
DD!!!!! If I had the $ I would be on it in a flash!!! Can't wait to see what's "better" than George!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
yeah OMG! Can't see what's new and better! Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it will be quick!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I only say April Fool's because the price is good. Dreamer would be selling for a big profit. ;))

NTave

Shiny_Rock
If it's not April Fools, put me in line for it. Lovely George.

angela06

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is you must have found the holiest of grails to sell George. I can't wait to see what it is..

This ring is one of my all time favorites here. Best of luck for a quick sale, I am sure someone will snatch it up before the day is through.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
joolsiepetunia|1396381383|3645259 said:
Pretty! Do you have this listed already on LT or DB?

No...because she's not serious, ha!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Happy April Fool's Day!!

Too many smarty pants partie poopers around here! I should have asked $15k, then TGal would have believed me!! :devil:

fooly.jpg

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girl! There were people plotting and a planning!!! :lol:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was a good one!! I actually just had a discussion with my husband re budgeting for this!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha, that was a good one Dreamer. I knew it had to be an April Fools stunt cause you were asking too little. George is safe for now... :lol:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
This is the only AFD stunt that I have ever fallen for. I have extra rainy day bling funds, and I may have been opening another window to contemplate an immediate bank transfer to Paypal. :naughty: This did not nice things to my heart, Dreamer. :nono: :lol:

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope my little stunt was funny and not mean! I was just poking fun at my own fickle nature :))

NTave

Shiny_Rock
Im dream hunting for a 8 ish OEC, but Ive been waiting for it to fall into my lap at an amazing price, had the funds ready for this one..too good to be true;-) I still want to be first in line IF George ever ever ever comes up for sale.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
hahaha-well, my first thought was, Dreamer lasted longer with George than with the others...:)

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1396395425|3645430 said:
I hope my little stunt was funny and not mean! I was just poking fun at my own fickle nature :))

Not mean, I was just kidding! No residual guilt for you - I thought it was funny. But I wasn't hesitating...take my monies, take all of my monies! :lol:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
That was awesome. My eyes bugged out as I read your post. :lol: I couldn't wait to see what you had found that was better than George. Awesome.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally fell for it lol! My mouth dropped open when I saw the title :lol: The low price didn't even give it away for me… I really have to work on being less gullible (or a little smarter), but at 50+ I don't hold out much hope - good one Dreamer!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1396404636|3645522 said:
I totally fell for it lol! My mouth dropped open when I saw the title :lol: The low price didn't even give it away for me… I really have to work on being less gullible (or a little smarter), but at 50+ I don't hold out much hope - good one Dreamer!

Dreamer totally got me too! I saw the title and I was like "whaaaa?!?!?!?!?"

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could NOT believe it!!! I knew you got a really good deal on it, so I thought you weren't being greedy with the pricing. But I was relieved when someone said April Fools!!! Then I knew for SURE that's what it was!!! :bigsmile:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I saw it earlier, waited for DH to return and discussed with him, came back but ;( . Good joke, you got me :rodent:

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Good one! I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited, until I saw that price...and then I knew... :lol:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol! Very good. I was seriously trying to come up with ways to explain to my husband why $8.5k was missing from our account, You completely fooled me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results