shape
carat
color
clarity

photographers...show your photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
there have been many wonderful nature photos posted throughout the various threads here, so i thought it would be a good idea to have them collected all in one place.
......so let''s see them!!
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''ll start with my most recent pics of what''s in bloom now
2.gif

daintydaisy.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

wildstrawberry.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

cactus1.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

purplestars.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
belle and Leonid,
Awesome pictures!! Keep''em coming!!
21.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
leonid,
awesome pictures! i think gibralter would have to be my favorite so far
20.gif

(the flower you posted is a passion flower
2.gif
)

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
there isn''t much water or green where i''m from, so this was heaven for me..

multnomah falls.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

skipper.jpg

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, some beautiful pictures. I have to agree with the Gibralter photo being my favorite posted so far, just incredible looking. Mine pale in comparison, well...at least the ones I have on my computer. These are just more casual ones I took on a couple trips, unfortunately my nicer ones I don''t have scanned because they''re not from a digital, and on my old school slr.

Anyway, these aren''t the best quality they''re copied from my online photo albums. The first one is one of my favorites from Paris. I like that I can see Les Invalides, the river and the Eiffel all in the same shot. The second is the porch of the caryatids off of the erechtheion in Athens, Greece. It was one of the first things that got me to study art history, I had been fascinated by it since I first learned of it. And lastly is the reflection of a tree at Giverny. I have it framed with the tree and then the reflection below in my office, unfortunately I don''t have the tree with out the reflection on my computer.

parerchgiv.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
blue, love love love your photos!! glad you posted them!
36.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
In December of last year a friend of mine moved from S. Florida to Los Angeles, CA. He rented a U-Haul and we drove cross-country along I-10. It was an incredible trip! I have lived in the U.S. for 6 years now, most of it in South Florida. My husband and I took a trip up the east coast in 2001, but having seen the broad spectrum of the United States from east to west this past December will always be wonderful memories for me. My good pictures are from the western part of the trip, a lot of the other days were just grey and miserable, not at all conducive to good pictures!

I will post a few, I hope the picture size will be fine.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Western Texas 1262004.jpeg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Both of the pictures posted, so far, were taken in Western Texas, somewhere between Ft. Stockton, TX and El Paso, TX. Please also be aware that pretty much all the photos that I will post were taken from a U-Haul window while travelling at 70 MPH : )

Western Texas 02 1262004.jpeg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
This was taken in New Mexico, somewhere after the Continental Divide, I think it was close to the Arizona border. It looks like snow on the ground : )

New Mexico 01 12062004.jpeg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Arizona, USA.

Arizona 01 1262004.jpeg

Cath

Shiny_Rock
French Polynesia by air -- this was taken when we were flying from Bora Bora to Moorea but I think it''s one of the other islands -- maybe Raiatea or Huahine.

fpaira.jpg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Western Arizona, USA.

Arizona 02 1272004.jpeg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Last one, taken near San Simeon, CA. I have a friend who lives there and drove from Los Angeles and spent a few days. This was on the way back to Hertz, back to LA, back home : )

San Simeon CA 12142004.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results