shape
carat
color
clarity

Zoe''s Pro Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our photographer works fast! Her proofs are online, and I thought I'd share some of her photos of our wedding. I had to make collages of the pics because the images were kind of small to post on their own. Let's see how this works. It will take a bit of time to finish as there are quite a few collages to put up. I'm going to skip posting pics that have other people in them, but hopefully you'll get a feel for how the day was.

Okay, here's the first one. The first pic is of my dress. I got ready in the apt. above the venue, which you can rent out for the day. The apt. is really ecclectic -- lots of gold statues, stained glass windows, Tiffany lamps, etc. It's quite a funky place, and it was fun to get ready there.

The second photo is great and we're glad the photographer's husband (her assistant) got a shot of it. It's a statue that was right outside our hotel room. This was taken when the photographer's husband took shots of my husband and his friend (our best man) getting ready.

ETA: I should mention that these photos are courtesy of cornerphotos.com.

dress and statue and invitation.JPG

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure how big this will turn out. Some of the collages will seem randomly put together, but anyway...

The grounds are filled with beautiful flowers and gardens, and this is one pic of a few pretty flowers. We asked a family friend to play the harp, and the photographer got a pic of her in motion.

flowers and harp strings and mirror and aisle.JPG

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is another pic of a garden, and then the others are of my dad and I getting ready to walk down the aisle.

garden and walking down the aisle.JPG

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty flowers - my sister''s is the one on the left (the brighter bouquet).

our flowers and flowers on gazebo.JPG

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ceremony -- you would have thought that my husband was a presidential candidate because I think he waved to everyone while walking up the aisle.

our ceremony.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning photos-I love that one of the two of you under your veil.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
We didn''t have a cake -- we had a dessert buffet instead. The only thing I had was a creme brulee cup, which was really yummy. I found out the next day that my aunt (who was one of the last to leave) actually took home a box of left over desserts. I didn''t know that could be an option. Oh well -- it''s probably better that I didn''t get any.

dessert buffet.JPG

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He DOES work fast!

GORGEOUS photos, Zoe! I laughed about your husband waving to everyone when he was walking up the aisle - so cute.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful setting Zoe! Sooo pretty! Very pretty flowers, and gorgeous dress! You looked so pretty and happy in your photos!

angiety2k

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful Pictures! Looks like your day was perfect! You both look so happy, congrats!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Awe, such gorgeous photos! I love the flowers! You two look so happy together, I love the picture of your hubby kissing your forehead! Thanks for sharing!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love your pictures and how happy you both look! Your flowers and your dress are exquisite.
30.gif
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Bee -- I like the veil pic also.

Claudinam -- seriously, my husband was campaigning or something -- it was pretty funny.

Thanks Lanie! We love the setting too.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
How excited were you to see the proofs? I know I was giddy the entire day! Your pictures are gorgeous sweetie! Hubby and you look so very happy, and you looked so beautiful! Congratulations again!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous photos! Everything looked beautiful. Loved the one with you both under the veil. Congratulations again!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Love your photos, you both look so happy! I snagged the photo w/ your centerpieces, those are great and going into my inspiration book, hehe. Yaay!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
You both look so happy, and what a beautiful day! Everything looks perfect; I love the ''candidate wave''!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks EricsPrincess and Sabine! Sabine -- that pic is my favorite as well. That one''s definitely getting framed!

Anchor and Thing2 -- thank you! I loved the flowers and I ended up loving my dress. I''m not crazy about having to store it when it is finished being preserved, but I''m not sure I''d have the heart to get rid of it either. Thing2 -- there were also berries and cream on our dessert table but I never saw them. I heard that the desserts were really good, which made me happy.

IWPO, Dani, AND Sap -- thanks for your well wishes!

Sap -- our photographer knows my mom from when she was in high school (my mom is a techer too), and she went to high school with my sister. She''s great! As a gift to my parents and my husband''s family, she gave them a copy of our DVD (which I LOVE). That was really sweet. I was so surprised that she finished the proofs so quickly. We were supposed to get 150 but she took over 600 pictures and could only get it down to 194, so she threw in the extra 44 pics as well. So there are a lot of pics that we haven''t seen yet and aren''t on the website.

Thanks CDN and Sarah! Sarah, I loved our centerpieces. We knew we wanted something low and we liked the idea of using a rectangular vase. Other than that, we let our florist do what she wanted to do. We gave her swatches and pictures of my dress and my sister''s, and she had the pics of the bouquets that I loved. We didn''t have a color scheme or anything like that -- we just wanted the florist to incorporate those colors in somehow. I think they turned out great and I''m glad you like them.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the picture of him kissing your forehead, Zoe. It''s so sweet! The rest are beautiful as well, that one just looks like it belongs blown up and hanging on a wall in your house somewhere!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mercoledi!

One thing I wanted to mention -- because the images are small, the quality might not be the greatest. What looks like close ups in some pictures on our DVD look further away in these pics. I wish you could see the detail better in some of these because it''s really good.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 8:49:13 AM
Author: ZoeBartlett
The ceremony -- you would have thought that my husband was a presidential candidate because I think he waved to everyone while walking up the aisle.
Oh that is adorable that he was waving to everyone!!! He was a proud groom! Many congrats, what a beautiful couple
36.gif
Great pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results