shape
carat
color
clarity

What w-band should I get for this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Akasma

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone!

I love my engagement ring, it''s a 0.80, I, VS2, Ideal cut from union diamonds. The band is 3mm wide, white gold and there are 12 0.02ct channel set round diamonds in it. My problem is, I really don''t know what wedding band to get for it!

I''ve tried on a matching channel set wedding band and while it was nice, it didn''t wow me. I want something that''s a bit different. I think it needs a bit of color actually :) Something with diamonds and pink sapphire maybe? I only have a budget of $1000 for the wedding band, so I have to be good! I would also like it to sit flush with my engagement ring if possible.

You ladies have such great taste in jewelery! I would really love to hear your opinion. What do you suggest?

TIA!

firecrop.JPG

Akasma

Rough_Rock
hrmmm not to sure why the pictures I was trying to attach didn't show up
8.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring. Another poster here recently posted her pink sapphire and diamond band, but I cannot remember who it was! I think that yours would look pretty with a matching wedding band of diamonds and then a thin pink sapphire band to wear as a spacer.

Akasma

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/22/2007 12:51:48 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Very pretty ring. Another poster here recently posted her pink sapphire and diamond band, but I cannot remember who it was! I think that yours would look pretty with a matching wedding band of diamonds and then a thin pink sapphire band to wear as a spacer.

Thank you, hrmmm I hadn''t thought of that!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results