shape
carat
color
clarity

Was bored, and captured my RHR/pets...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I was taking a few pictures of ring combos (plain band, diamond band, ER) and then I decided to take a few pictures of a RHR I purchased about a month ago.

The sun peaked out and that made the room light up with sparkles, and my cat had fun chasing them. So I took a few pictures and thought I''d share. I have one of my dog, Snooper, as well:)

Enjoy

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
And now for my cat pictures. My RHR is a 1.04 GIA u-v light yellow, with .61 tcw F emerald sides. It's set in plat and the basket for the yellow is 18k YG.

IMG_1421_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I can''t figure how to post multiple pictures in one post...

IMG_1423_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Another... BTW it''s RHR but I can''t take pictures with my left hand...

IMG_1426_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
And one more of my cat wondering what in the WORLD is his ''mommy'' doing.

IMG_1425_1.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s some eye candy too of just the ring. I''m working on saving for more rings. I only have this yellow RHR, ER, plain band, diamond band. I love seeing everyone''s jewelry!!

IMG_1408_1.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
snooper i love your yellow radiant RHR...i secretly dream of one as well! your doggy is soo cute too.

did i miss the ring in those two middle cat pictures or was that just the cat? i kept looking and looking for a ring..hehee.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Mara,

No the cat pics are just of him following the sparkles:) The last two pictures had a few sparkles on the wall and I tried to capture them and the cat.
31.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha, Mara I was thinking the same thing. I felt so stupid I could not find the ring (like the photo hunt game in bars)

Snooper, very nice. Thanks for sharing. I love these kind of threads (where people share all their bling) Love the yellow gold with the yellow diamond. Good choice!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Great pics, Snooper! (You KNOW how much I love your rings)

Hey, Snooper and the kitty have very similar markings... they look like a matched set!
1.gif

widget

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Snooper -- you are so lucky to have a honkin'' 3 carat Leon Mege for your left hand and that beautiful 3-stone for your right! I aspire to that someday....maybe for my 40th birthday!
9.gif
The cut of the yellow stone....what type is that? It''s gorgeous. Not quite an emerald, but not as crushed-icey as a radiant....? Please enlighten me!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the comments:)

KD, the center is a radiant. Part of the reason I choose that one in particular is because of the facets. They were definately different than other radiants (white and yellows) I have seen. I thought the facets looked almost like a square but with the point north/south, with the same pattern ''rippling'' outward. Yet it has a lot of characteristics of a cushion/radiant.

I''ve been saving for about 6 months for my RHR:) And I hope for Christmas I get matching yellow earrings.

The GIA grading report says: Cut-Cornered Rectangular Modified Brilliant
33.gif
but it''s like a mixture of different cuts (if possible)

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, I was doing the same with the two cat photos. hee.

Snooper, I love your RHR! It looks divine! I esp love the fact that the center stone is set in yg. It looks so cool from the profile view.

When KD mentioned your e-ring, I was like what? Did I miss it somewhere? I''m gonna search for that thread now.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Snooper, I love your yellow radiant RHR. Very classic looking. Like the pets, too!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
your rhr is beautiful. I would love one of those. I love the yellow prongs with the yellow diamond. Gorgoeus.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
All righty, then, THAT IS REALLY GORGEOUS!!!

Inspiring!!!
love your cat & dog, too!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Again, thank you everyone for your kind words:)

diamondsrock, I too like yellow gold around yellow stones. I personally prefer the lighter yellows (anything UV, WX, YZ, Fancy Light-Light yellow). I think the intense/vivid yellows would look bad on me.

And I think I forgot to mention my cat''s name, it''s Boogers. When we adopted him, he was sick, and he sneezed a lot and, well... Boogers came out
15.gif
We noticed them, and the cat perked up, and his name stuck.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great ring pics and beautiful RHR - I love that light yellow radiant. YUM. Cute kitty too!
2.gif
emcat.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Just lovely pictures! Can''t decide if I love the animals or the bling better, hmmmmm......

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings. They are beautiful. Who did your RHR. It is just beautiful.

shay

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I"m not crazy about the deep intense yellows, even though they probably cost more and are more rare. But I absolutely love the light, pale yellows like yours. They are so beautfiul. Almost like a light lemon chiffon color or something. So pretty. Your ring is an inspiration to me, maybe someday....(when I have extra money!) For now I can admire yours!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty! I have just "discovered" the world of yellow diamonds myself and your ring makes me want one even more!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Snooper-

Just wanted to stop by and say how much I love your rings!!! I''m also a fan of the lighter yellows, like some others have said, and your stone is so pretty. You''re so lucky to have two amazing rings-enjoy!
9.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/11/2006 10:45:35 AM
Author: Shay37

shay
Again thanks so much everyone!
9.gif

Shay, David by Diamonds by Lauren made my ring. I actually didn''t have a say in on the details (side stones, claws); it was already built. But I saw it, and I decided to purchase it with my "diamond savings". Everything about it was what I had wanted (I "needed" an EC in some form, claws, light yellow, 18k basket).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It totally looks like DBL to me..I am always on his site drooling on all the super light yellows. I would love something like a W-X 3c radiant with traps...yummy! But that won''t be for a LONG time.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2006 1:23:01 PM
Author: Snooper

Date: 6/11/2006 10:45:35 AM
Author: Shay37

shay
Again thanks so much everyone!
9.gif

Shay, David by Diamonds by Lauren made my ring. I actually didn''t have a say in on the details (side stones, claws); it was already built. But I saw it, and I decided to purchase it with my ''diamond savings''. Everything about it was what I had wanted (I ''needed'' an EC in some form, claws, light yellow, 18k basket).
I knew it had to be David''s work. It is a quintessential (sp) DBL work. I love their stuff. I was on their site just yesterday drooling.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results