shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera platinum pendant chain

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is long overdue because the last few months have been very hectic, but I wanted to show this lovely platinum and diamond pendant chain made by Victor Canera! It is a small item as far as jewelry items go, but Victor does such beautiful work even on chains! The handmade bezels are so tiny, and it looks good from either side. I had a couple of pendants and wanted a special chain, and I had admired those on Victor's site for a long time. It is really perfect with my smaller Beaudry platinum cross, and I am sure I'll wear it with other things as well. It is 18" long. Most of these are just iPhone pics, so please forgive the poor photos!

vcaneraplatchain6.jpg

vcaneraplatchain5.jpg

vcaneraplatchain3.jpg

vcaneraplatchain4.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love all of the geometric shapes that make up the chain!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really lovely and will be a great heirloom piece!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it! So delicate and intricate. It looks perfect with your cross! Your jewelry collection is really coming together.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much Greg, mom2boys, tyty, Mary, and Dreamer! I am just trying to complete my basic collection, and that pendant just needed something besides a plain chain. I had worn it before with my 18" dbty, but I have decided to extend that one a little longer to wear with other things.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice DS! Just enough embellishment to be very pretty - I really like it!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ds!! I am coveting your collection big-time! You have exquisite taste.

:appl: :love: :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice looking chain DS!.. :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats it's a really beautiful chain and it works well with your cross!!! I love the fact that it is both beautiful and unique to look at rather than just a boring plain chain!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely chain! :love: I love the layered look!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many thanks for your nice comments MGR, angeline (good to see you around!), cflutist, DF, Arkie, Nonie, and kalomeli!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very elegant and wearable. Love it! :love: :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and delicate. It looks great with your cross! Do you know what size the diamonds are?

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, you pulled the trigger on the VC chain! It's beautiful!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
It is great!! Beautiful, unique design. Practical, and also has a delicate, antique look while being sturdy. :wavey: Enjoy!

ScorpioLove

Shiny_Rock
Very lovely!

Lovely Diamondseeker! :lickout: I wouldn't expect otherwise though, as you have such nice jewelry!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Is that your stunning DBTY or is that a loaner from Mom2Boys? They look great together... :naughty:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful addition to your stunning collection!!
It looks so pretty on you :love:

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very interesting dbty design. I especially like the diamond shape setting and the bar links. Very unique and lovely. Somehow, I think the necklace will look even better if it is long (say 34-36 inches).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FancyDiamond|1404235497|3704571 said:
Very interesting dbty design. I especially like the diamond shape setting and the bar links. Very unique and lovely. Somehow, I think the necklace will look even better if it is long (say 34-36 inches).

It is very interesting that you said this! I am having a 36" regular DBTY made now by WF (the one I have on in the pictures above belongs to mom2boys but mine will be almost the same). I absolutely love your long platinum chain with diamond bezels! I actually did hold this chain up to me where it would hang long, but I think it would need to be larger in proportions to really work well long.

I do already have a long 42" chain that I plan to wear with the long DBTY. It also has tiny diamonds in the links.

_19724.jpg

lesliegreene42in18kchain3.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results