shape
carat
color
clarity

Poppy's boat trip

justginger

Ideal_Rock
More gratuitous photos of Poppy, who came out of isolation for a yachting trip on the Mediterranean today. I don't know if she was just so happy to be out of her black velvet box that she showed off, or if there's a special type of light in the south of Turkey, but she looked stunning! :love: Especially when you consider I had already applied sunscreen twice before these photos and there was no doubt a film of it all over her.

poppy4.jpg

poppy6.jpg

poppy5.jpg

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Bee-youtiful! I love seeing the adventures of Poppy on vacation!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is truly gorgeous and HUGE!! :love: :love: :appl:

I have to ask though: why do you name her Poppy? Enquiring minds and all that, ha ha...

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Poppy is threefold.

1) She was graded O/P and the name has both letters in it.

2) Saying O/P out loud sounded like I was going to say 'opiates,' which poppies have plenty of.

3) It sounds bubbly and cheerful, like her.

:bigsmile:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1340903165|3225203 said:
Poppy is threefold.

1) She was graded O/P and the name has both letters in it.

2) Saying O/P out loud sounded like I was going to say 'opiates,' which poppies have plenty of.

3) It sounds bubbly and cheerful, like her.

:bigsmile:

I love this. I love Poppy! Amazeballs. Seriously.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Christ, forget about WANTING Poppy...I want to BE poppy!

Enjoy your holidays!

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Wow, two of my favourite things, turkey where I used to live and warm old stones, wow the colours she is throwing off, simply gorgeous! I just bought an M AVC and am waiting for it to be set in platinum and was starting to really worry I had made a mistake, but seeing Poppys is an O-P and looks not at all 'yellow' is comforting..........

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all - I just had to share. My DH may be getting a bit tired of me shoving her in his face, crooning over her. :saint:

And you know, I just had a look and realized that I didn't take a single picture of her when we were in Switzerland. For once the scenery took the glory. But...I did take a picture of this pig... :lol: :lol: :lol:

pigs.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! Poppy needs to come out of the box more often! :cheeky:

Just stunning.

Love the snout shot, too!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I love Big Poppy!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: I second wanting to BE poppy! Amazingly beautiful!! :love: :love:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow what a stone! :love:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Holy wowzilla that is stunning! :love: I must have passed out and hit my head after seeing that ring and i guess I just came to :lol: I love love love it :appl: Not only I want your beautiful ring, I want your LIFE :cheeky: You seem to be on vacation jetting around the world ALOT. My new drinking game is everytime JustGinger is in a new place, have another drink :saint: Maybe IRL you are some famous celebrity :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your Poppy is beautiful but I'm jealous of your trip! Your pictures make me realize how much I need a vacation!.. Awesome pig picture too.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
LOL, I promise I am no jet-setter. :lol: Despite how much I would like to be one, I do have to work (a lot), and I do have a horde of animals, both mine and foster, waiting for me at home. Nothing says lack of celebrity-hood than cleaning 3 litter boxes, 3 times/day! :wink2:

DH and I just enjoy one large holiday every year - we work really hard during the rest of the year and then take off for 5-6 weeks, usually in June/July. I only wish we could go more often, travel is a real passion, but unfortunately we didn't see the "Don't grow up, it's a trap!" sign before it was too late. :sick:

oohsparkly

Shiny_Rock
What a fun thread! Next time I am yachting in the Mediterranean with a massive gorgeous rock I am totally going to post my pictures too :lol:

Beautiful, delicate-colored stone and lovely setting (the ring and the background)!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I literally shrieked when I opened this thread! Good lord woman...Holy chit!
I covet Poppy and your vacation :bigsmile:
Love the piggy, too. Pure adrenaline :))

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!! I love the name and the stone, gosh she just SINGS. Those colors! I bet she was really happy to be along for the ride.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could never own a diamond that beautiful... I WOULD GET NOTHING DONE ALL DAY... DAY AFTER DAY :Up_to_something: !!!! Those pictures are breathtaking!!! The scenery isn't bad either! :appl: except the pig snoots... that is just funny!

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Poppy is unbelievable!!!! She is so gorgeous and i am soooo envious!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results