shape
carat
color
clarity

Playing in the jewelry box!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I was putting away my new Mother''s Day necklace and decided to take some pictures on some of my favorite pieces. Enjoy!

mothersdaynecklace6.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Steph - I don''t think I''ve ever seen your ering! It''s GORGEOUS! I love your whole collection, especially those antique earrings.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Gecko! I love those earrings too. Unfortunately I don''t have pierced ears. I got them pierced a long time ago, but never wore earrings....I''m thinking I will have to get them done again and try them out!

MrsDoubleP

Shiny_Rock
You''ve got a beautiful collection, steph! Looks like good taste in jewelry runs in your family (great-grandmother, grandmother, and you)!
3.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is beautiful! I love the earrings and your engagement ring! Can we see more pics of your ring?
30.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your new pendant is TDF! I would love to see it on your neck. What a great collection!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, MrsdoubleP, the passed down pieces are very treasured!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 7:13:26 PM
Author: steph72276
Thank you so much Gecko! I love those earrings too. Unfortunately I don''t have pierced ears. I got them pierced a long time ago, but never wore earrings....I''m thinking I will have to get them done again and try them out!
Woman! Get thee to the mall! LOL! Those earrings must be worn!
3.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
Girl, go get those ears re-pierced! You cannot let those earrings collect dust- too pretty for that. If you''re scared it''ll hurt, you can send them to me and I''ll wear them for you.
9.gif

Love the new necklace- so pretty and delicate.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Wow steph! You have quiet the box of loot there. Beautiful and your new pendant is to die for!
30.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 9:18:11 PM
Author: April20

Girl, go get those ears re-pierced! You cannot let those earrings collect dust- too pretty for that. If you''re scared it''ll hurt, you can send them to me and I''ll wear them for you.
9.gif

Love the new necklace- so pretty and delicate.
LOL, I know, I am such a wimp....plus, I don''t want to be the oldest woman in the mall getting her ears pierced! But I think I need to get over it and just do it! Maybe I will have earshots soon!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love your collection, thanks for the eyecandy
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE YOUR COLLECTION!!!!

this is me drooling..........

bniv_candy.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely collection Steph, but you must get your ears re-pierced and start wearing those gorgeous earrings, stunning.
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What a great collection you have! Thanks for posting. I love the prongs on your e-ring, and yes, go get those ears pierced! Those beauties need to be worn!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
LOVE your collection

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Steph, your jewelry box looks like a wonderful place to play. I love your jewelry.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the sweet comments. And you guys have convinced me to go get my ears pierced again. I forgot how it works, don''t you have to wear a special kind of earring for a while? I don''t really remember how it works.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely collection. I really like the family pieces you have the best. Such great history behind them.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
You have a beautiful collection--so beautiful that I can''t pick a favorite! I don''t think I''ve seen your e-ring before; it is gorgeous!

When you get your ears pierced, they usually have you wear studs for a while, and you have to clean and rotate them for several weeks. After the holes have healed up, you can start wearing danglies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results