shape
carat
color
clarity

New Year's Bling from IDJ

Boatshoes

Rough_Rock
Hello Pricescopers, after purchasing her ring back in August, I finally proposed to my girlfriend (now fiancee) on New Year's very very early morning and I came here to brag, and post ze, bling. The ring is:

Specs: .82 E SI2
Cut: Excellent
H&A (wish we had asked for some photos since we realized only after it had been set that we wouldn't be able to see the hearts anymore)
Setting: Vatche Grace
Purchased from Yekutiel at ID Jewelry (who is awesome).

You may or may not remember my post back in August and we ended up sticking with the original stone:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/size-trumps-all.164510/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/size-trumps-all.164510/[/URL]

We're so thrilled that we made the right choice and that Yekutiel was right all along. The ring is so stunning and my fiancee hasn't been able to stop staring at her finger.

Big thanks to Yekutiel, Vatche, and this website! My fiancee and I have definitely found a jeweler that we will be going back to. And now on to the PICS:

ringbox.jpg

ringhand.jpg

ringhandmodel.jpg

ringnutcracker.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congratulations on your engagement!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is just gorgeous :love: I love round stones in cushion halos!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stargurl78|1325729597|3095377 said:
Congratulations! The ring is just gorgeous :love: I love round stones in cushion halos![/quote]

Me too - beautiful ring!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
You chose a beautiful diamond and setting - looks stunning! congratulations on your engagement! :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, one of my very favorite halo settings! :appl: It is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

What size is her ring finger? The ring really looks big!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes to you both! Beautiful ring on a beautiful hand! I love the Grace setting too!

Boatshoes

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! We've gotten so many compliments on it.

BTW her finger is a size 4.

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Your fiance has beautiful hands! The ring is really pretty. Congratulations.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I love it!! It's absolutely beautiful, it really is - and looks perfect on her! What a wonderful choice! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, it looks beautiful on her. I love the Grace setting! Congratulations!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!! It's so, SO beautiful, and your fiancee has the most pretty, delicate hands! Congratulations!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you both, it's a beautiful ring I am sure she is thrilled with it.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Looks perfect on her finger!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results