shape
carat
color
clarity

New CvB Setting

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Hi!

I'd like to share my recent awesome experience with Caysie.

I was thinking about resetting the 3ct cushion that I got from BE a couple of years ago, and came across a picture of an antique moval diamond with a gorgeous outline. Since my stone is a perfect square (8.57 x 8.57), I had this idea of tilting it by 45 degrees and having a halo to mimic the moval shape. The talented Caysie helped brought this initial thought to life from sketch to CADs to execution, and I can't be more thrilled with the finished product! Working with her has also been a wonderful experience - I especially appreciated the fact that she's always super quick to respond to my emails and has graciously addressed each small concern I had throughout the process.

Here are some glamour shots from Caysie, and of course the obligatory hand shots :)

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for looking! :wavey:

photo_dec_04__11_55_29_am.jpg

photo_dec_04__11_54_17_am.jpg

photo_dec_04__11_52_06_am.jpg

photo_dec_04__11_50_41_am.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :love: What a beautiful ring! Wear it with much happiness and in good health.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so clever!! And it's just stunning!

PierreBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes so unique! Love it and hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this stunner on Caysie's Instagram and right away was smitten! What a creative idea you had and Caysie perfected it. It looks just gorgeous on your hand! I adore the shape, the basket and the overall juxtaposition of a square stone softened in a moval shape! Congratulations on a stunning ring! :love: :appl:

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
It's fantastic! Very stunning. :dance: :dance: :dance:

May I ask, how thick is the band? I am always curious about the band/shank thickness.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my gosh! It's just gorgeous!! Wear it in much health and happiness!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
oh my!!! I saw this on Caysies IG also and was like I WANT TO SEE THAT ON THE HAND!!! So amazing and what vision with this design!

Also- and this is so bizzare- does anyone see the two sapphire rings on the flowers posted above OP's pics? thats my photo from my preloved listing!!! wtf this is the second time something I posted in another thread popped up in a SMTB! Oh Ella...come help!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dolly, I am not seeing that. Maybe log out and close the browser and start over and see if that goes away?

Gorgeous ring, CP!!! :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! So unique and special :love: looks beautiful on you, as well!!! :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! It looks perfect on you! I love everything about it!

Enjoy!

:love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! Looks like it gives you that moval shape that you like so much!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!! :love: I love it when people are brave enough to try something a little different (because I'm not!!) - this ring has turned out so beautifully and it looks stunning on you. :appl:

Oh and Dolly - yes I can see that extra pic of your rings sitting above the op's pics.....the magic of technology!!

CalmerPalmer

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words!

iwantsparkle, the band is around 2mm at the widest and it tapers a bit around the donut. It is very thin - I could probably go with a little bit thicker (say by 0.2mm) but it feels sturdy enough.

I'll start another thread in RockyTalky to get advice on the appropriate band (or perhaps a couple of options? :D) to wear with this. Thanks in advance!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring. She looks amazing on you. What a sparkle!!!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
its not only beautiful but unique! I think it is really special. Enjoy it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results