shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second one, it is just mesmorising. They are both beautiful, though! But #2 is my pick.

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely the second one. I just love the trapezoids! I''d give my right arm to have one just like it. Then again, if I gave my right arm, where would I wear my new ring?
2.gif

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Definitely #2!

It has classic lines without being bulky. I really love tapered baguette sidestones, and paired with the Asscher, it makes a distinctive, classic and elegant ring.

Let us know what you decide!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, definately #2!!
emlove.gif
I think it is just so classic looking. I love it. Personally I think the first one is kinda "dated" looking.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2006 8:31:41 AM
Author: Catmom
I agree, definately #2!!
emlove.gif
I think it is just so classic looking. I love it. Personally I think the first one is kinda ''dated'' looking.
Ditto!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
definitely #2

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Number two, it''s gorgeous!

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
I agree...#2!!!

It looks more graceful and it just draws you in.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Even the most indecisive girl on this forum agrees in a heartbeat - definitely the second! Gorgeous.
Not wild about the first one.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
#1 is definitely not my style....I have to follow the pack here and say #2!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
I hate to copy everyone else, but definitely #2. It is just more timeless and the first one is a little dated IMO...Hope the fact that we all seem to like the same one helps you and doesn''t confuse you!

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Agree with everyone else. #2 is breathtaking. Will go further and say I find #1 unattractive.

chrisam143

Rough_Rock
Okay so I think eveyone likes #2. Thanks for the advice. The thing with #1 is it looked beautiful on and in person. Then I found #2 online. The thing is we really want to buy it in person, not sure about online. Robbins Brothers has a lifetime diamond warranty.
Has anyone ever bought online? This ring is from Dimend Scaasi, the link is: http://www.dscaasi.com

Also I now need to decide on either an Asscher or Princess cut. I love the princess cut, just not sure how it will look in this setting.

What does everyone think, Asscher or Princess?

Thanks for everyones help!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2006 3:17:46 PM
Author: chrisam143

Thanks for everyones help!
Asscher in a heartbeat. Princess stones aren''t really my style, though they are beautiful.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
No question #2. I agree #1 looks dated.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you don''t mind that I took the liberty of posting #2...it SOOOO pretty!!

123456.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
Stunning!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/20/2006 3:17:46 PM
Author: chrisam143
Okay so I think eveyone likes #2. Thanks for the advice. The thing with #1 is it looked beautiful on and in person. Then I found #2 online. The thing is we really want to buy it in person, not sure about online. Robbins Brothers has a lifetime diamond warranty.
Has anyone ever bought online? This ring is from Dimend Scaasi, the link is: http://www.dscaasi.com

Also I now need to decide on either an Asscher or Princess cut. I love the princess cut, just not sure how it will look in this setting.

Well, if you are going with #2 and even though I''m a princess gal, I would go with the asscher. There''s just something about the entire package of ring #2 that I love.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results