shape
carat
color
clarity

My wide band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jbehlow

Rough_Rock
I like to wear wide band on each ring finger.
I have two plain bands that are 12mm width and a 14mm in white gold.
of I wear my E-ring then I will some times wear this gold band on the bottom of the E-ring.
Jeanette

wide+wedding+band.jpg small.jpg

jbehlow

Rough_Rock
Does any one else wear a wide band?
I see a lot more wide bands in Europe when I was there visiting.
I thought I was one of the few who did.
Jeanette

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love wide bands! And we definitely need some closeups of your bling!

I got an 8.5 mm band (which is wide for my puney little fingers, LOL!) with tiny diamonds all over it at the jewelry show a few months ago and it's so much fun to wear.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love wide bands, too. My mom has a wide rose gold band that she sometimes wears. Your entire set is very pretty. WE need more pics!

jbehlow

Rough_Rock
Miranda
That is a very beautiful ring!!!
Do you have a close up?
jeanette

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi Jeanette...

I LOVE wide bands...particularly on long slender fingers like yours! I think there''s something very sophisticated, classic...well...RICH about plane wide bands.

You sure don''t see too many around PS these days....it seems "skinny and sparkly" is all the rage....

widget

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/13/2006 6:59:54 PM
Author: jbehlow

Does any one else wear a wide band?
I see a lot more wide bands in Europe when I was there visiting.
I thought I was one of the few who did.

Jeanette
I like wide bands, but I prefer them as stand alone rings. My mom''s wedding band was 9mm and I love it!

pscan5150

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/13/2006 6:46:57 PM
Author:jbehlow
of I wear my E-ring then I will some times wear this gold band on the bottom of the E-ring.
Jeanette
It looks great on you - please post more pictures - I''m especially curious of what the 14mm band looks like on the hand
26.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, I like wide bands because they are elegant yet very simple in design. Sometimes all you need is a pretty piece of shiny gold.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I think its very pretty :) My aunt wears a wide yellow gold band with a solitare round set in yellow and it suits her well. I think it makes her fingers look so long and elegant.

Enjoy it :)

pscan5150

Rough_Rock
Jeanette

IMAGE261209.jpg

pscan5150

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/9/2006 11:06:37 AM
Author: pscan5150

Jeanette

IMAGE121209.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love the wide band look! I had wide gold yellow band for years. I actually had my diamond set on top of it. I loved the look for years. Upgraded the set and have to ADMIT I miss the wide band look. Your rings are beautiful. I think the wide gold band makes a beautiful statement :) WOOOOOOOOO

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
HiJeanette,

I love wide bands also. They look lovely on your hands.

Linda

chol

Rough_Rock
I really like the extra accent created by the thin gold band on your thumb! Absolutely elegant!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooooo where do you get a 12 or 14 mm band. I haven''t seen anything that wide online. :)

bbbkkk

Rough_Rock
Your wide band 14mm is a very beautiful. I like classic wide bands and I have 12mm half round yellow gold band. It is the best feeling when you wear this wide band. Please post other pics and wite more of this band.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Your post caused me to get my wide gold band out. I wore it yesterday....Hubby smiled big ;-) WOOOOOOO he got it for me 20 years ago.... woooo mine is 8mm... I''ve never seen a 12 mm in person :)

Picture 1383.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo just for fun :)

Picture 1393.jpg

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
It''s funny how jewelry goes it trends. My mom was married in ''79 and has a wide gold band and after awhile she hated it because it made her grow fungus underneath from always having her hands in water.
I like wide bands, but not with an engagement ring because two rings stacked makes it too wide for me. Especially since my finger ringer is only 3.5 inches long

jeanette

Rough_Rock

No my husband has a hard core severe metal allergy and is not able to even keep money in a pocket.

I am the one who wears the jewelry

Jeanette

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooooo thank you :) It has been fun wearing it again..... I was inspired .... I have been wearing it on my right hand :) WOOOO Like I said earlier... Hubby smiling

Picture 1391.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooooo.....I may just look for a white gold one :)

Picture 389.jpg

jeanette

Rough_Rock
woobug02

A wide white gold band would look great!!!
I had mine made special order.
12 mm wide 14k white gold.
My yellow gold set stays in the box most of the time, I like the white gold better.
About a year ago I had a 15mm platinum band made and it’s my favorite band.
I wear it on my left hand. I still wear a 12 mm white gold band on my right hand on top of my emerald engagement ring.
I also have a 10 mm band on my left thumb and 6 3mm bands stacked on my left middle finger.
Jeanette

jeanette

Rough_Rock
Finally received my dream ring!
I love wide bands, A while back I saw a very wide platinum band that I fell in love with.
Then I showed it to my husband who without me knowing, bought it for me.
It’s a 5/8 inch wide and is a dream. A little darker in color than my 14 mm white gold band I was told it should hold up better and not scratch as much by the jeweler. My white gold band I had to get polished every other month to keep it shinny.
It fits perfect.
I have very long fingers, my sister has the same type of hands I do but she will wear only very thin rings.
Jeanette

MVC-180X.jpg small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results