shape
carat
color
clarity

My new eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Well, good things come to those who wait (and wait and wait

2.gif
).

My wonderful husband, on the occasion of a terrific career advancement that he''s been waiting for for over a year, presented me with a gift that I''ve been longing for for many, many years. I can''t begin to tell you all how proud I am of him and how lucky I feel to have received such a gift.

Specs:
Birks (Canada) eternity band in 950 platinum
2.50 tcw
20 G\H VS1 diamonds
Size 6.5 (although my finger size is a 6, I wanted something that would stand the test of time (in other words - female weight fluctuations!
9.gif
). It does spin a little bit but I certainly don''t mind!

I'' m wearing it as a stand alone wedding band because I love this simple, elegant look. My next diamond goal is to find a lovely OMC to compliment the band. All in due time.

9.gif

Please excuse the picture overload. I do get carried away sometimes. :)

Cachette

1.gif

Thanks for looking.
35.gif

ftbeternity.JPG

G.J.Keygirl

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I love the shared claw. I have a 2 carat channel set eternity as my wedding band and love it!

Enjoy!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning Ring!! looks right at home on your finger!!! congrats to your DH''s new career as well
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely perfect! Congratulations for you and your DH! The ring looks perfect on you.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Cachette, it''s GORGEOUS! My gosh! You are a lucky lady, and this sounds like a well-deserved gift. Enjoy that sparkly beauty!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s so amazingly beautiful!!! Looks perfect on your finger, so elegant and classic, I am very happy for you!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s soooooo pretty. I love it. Looks fab on your hand. What a great gift!! Enjoy!!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
wow

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring!

gls

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Its gorgeous!!! perfect size plus is spinning means all the diamonds can have their time in the spotlight
2.gif

congrats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results