shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 4.71 antique cushion loooove!

liloette

Rough_Rock
I've had a ring design in mind for a few months and purchased a beautiful antique cushion diamond yesterday! it will be unmounted from this setting next week and I'll begin my first ever ring design process. I shipped it back to grace this morning and she will work her magic!
Isn't it just beautiful?!!
The new setting will match my style, it's hard to find a ring to go with this finger tattoo so custom is the way for me: If I could go back in time, that tattoo wouldn't be there.

img_14626.jpg

img_14627.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: It is simply & beautifully stunning!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful diamond!! It commands so much presence on your hand & I can't wait to see the finished ring!

As for your tattoo, you shouldn't regret it :)) But if you do, the laser removal treatments these days are amazing - have a look into that if it really bothers you.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
She is gorgeous! I saw her on Grace's FB page earlier this week and gasped. I can't wait to see your new ring design. Congrats on owning such a beautiful stone.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: What setting do you have in mind for it?

liloette

Rough_Rock
I'm having issues uploading the inspiration photo. It is a screen shot, perhaps that is why?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be still my heart!! I also love it as is, but can't wait to see her reset! Wow

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone, and I love the setting it is currently in. It looks gorgeous on you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty stone! I too love the setting it is in now but will be waiting to see the new reset!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on that unique beauty :appl:

liloette

Rough_Rock
It is in a very beautiful setting now, I do agree. I've developed a love for yg and chunky settings. It will be pretty great!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh my that stone!! Those RARE antique cushions with the flower faceting under the table....lucky you!!!

"Regerts?!" on the tatoo....sorry for the joke but that commercial makes me laugh every time and your regretting your tattoo reminded of it.

You will never regret getting that amazing cushion though...#jealous! :naughty: :clap:

liloette

Rough_Rock
ariel144|1485052617|4117872 said:
Oh my that stone!! Those RARE antique cushions with the flower faceting under the table....lucky you!!!

"Regerts?!" on the tatoo....sorry for the joke but that commercial makes me laugh every time and your regretting your tattoo reminded of it.

You will never regret getting that amazing cushion though...#jealous! :naughty: :clap:

You are right, I won't regret the diamond! I don't have television so I'm not familiar with the commercial :)

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Who is going to be making the setting?

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Oo I can't wait! 22kt gold for that rich yellow look?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a GORGEOUS cushion! :love: :love: :love:

Re your tattoo isn't there a way to remove it?

Anyway no one will notice the tattoo with your gorgeous amazing spectacular diamond ring that is coming soon!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

liloette

Rough_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1485070120|4117980 said:
Oo I can't wait! 22kt gold for that rich yellow look?

Probably 18k, isn't 22k a bit too soft? I'm very hard on things!

liloette

Rough_Rock
missy|1485089889|4117997 said:
Wow, that is a GORGEOUS cushion! :love: :love: :love:

Re your tattoo isn't there a way to remove it?

Anyway no one will notice the tattoo with your gorgeous amazing spectacular diamond ring that is coming soon!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

There is laser tattoo removal, yes. However, there would still be a trace of ink. It's alright, I'm used to it being there. My 20's were full of wild adventure and travel. I try to think of it as a permanent statement ring of my gypsy days!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful cushion, what's the color? Looking forward to seeing the completed ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, she is a beautiful stone! Come back with pictures once you get her set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results