shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 1.5ct "Whiteflash By the Yard" necklace!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I've been working with WF to create a new necklace. I originally inquired about their Embrace pendant but decided that the diamonds were too small for me. I then decided that I wanted a DBTY necklace instead of a pendant style necklace.

I picked this gorgeous necklace up this morning, and it is more beautiful than I ever thought it would be! I don't know why, because WF has never disappointed me! I wanted something with a bit more of the bling factor than .07 pointers. I have no doubt it is a gorgeous necklace, but I wanted bigger! LOL! So, Whiteflash created this beautiful necklace that will most likely be an everyday staple for me. This "Whiteflash By the Yard" consists of 10 diamonds which are .15ct each and are their stunning ACA's. I love having 10 diamonds because the back of my neck sparkles too!!

I must admit that I was a little nervous about how the stones that flipped over would look, if they would look "dull" compared to the upright ones. Oh boy, that is NOT the case at all!!! When I look in the mirror I cannot tell which diamonds are flipped because they sparkle like crazy, exactly like the upright stones! In my neckshots, there is a mixture of how the diamonds are laying on my neck. Can you tell which ones are which? I can't!! :love:

I've had a hard time getting good pictures...it's difficult to take pictures of your own neck! So, for now I will post WF's glamour shots and a few neck shots. I'll have to wait and have hubby take some for me so he can try to catch the liveliness of these stones. Who knows, maybe my other Whiteflash pieces might come out and play a bit! :wink2:

So, I thank Whiteflash for yet another gorgeous, quality piece of jewelry! :appl: :love: :wavey:

14k-White-Gold-Whiteflash-by-the-Yard-Diamond-Necklace-by-Whiteflash-32173_f-001.jpg

14k-White-Gold-Whiteflash-by-the-Yard-Diamond-Necklace-by-Whiteflash-32173_g-001.jpg

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Two neck shots. I'll post more pictures later!!

P1120200.JPG

P1120203.JPG

Reactions: Kya

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I love it!! The bezeled diamonds really standout in your necklace. Beautiful!!! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's stunning!! Love it - the diamonds show up so nicely on your neck and are so sparkley! What a great necklace for both casual days and dressy occasions, what a winner!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! :love: Love the size of the diamonds- perfect!
What a great necklace for any occasion! Wear in health and happiness!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! It looks so nice on you!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That looks amazing on you Orbaya!!! I love the size stones you chose and the # on the DBTY. I also can't tell what ones are up and what are down - very nice!!! It looks great - Yippee WF!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

(and I sure wouldn't mind if a few of its new "WF friends" came out to play later on, when DH gets home.... :Up_to_something: )

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Feminine and gorgeous!!!! I am putting this on my wish list!!!! You might start a trend!

cavluv

Rough_Rock
It is very beautiful!! It looks absolutely lovely on your neck!

Now I'm even more excited to see the DBTY necklace I ordered (today!) for my mom's birthday. Thanks for posting such great pics, and congratulations on your new bling!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great! Very pretty.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Chel - Thank you!!

Onedrop - Thanks! Yes, the bezels really streamline it, and they are wonderfully made!

Junebug - I think that this will be such a versatile piece for me. It's definitely blingier than I was expecting, but not in a bad way at all! I don't find it too dressy for jeans and a t-shirt.

Stargurl - The .15 pointers were larger than I thought they would be, but that is a-ok with me! Thanks!

Laila - Thank you!!

Enerchi - Thank you! I'll get some pics up soon, hopefully showing the fire in these stones!

Farmer gal - Thanks!!

JLW05 - You definitely need one of these necklaces!

cavluv - ohhhh.....I want to hear (and see) about your mom's necklace! I hope you post pics!

Marcy - Thank you so much!

Diamondseeker - Thank you! Yes, the spacing is perfect! The chain is 16" which is shorter than I'm used to so I may contact WF and see what it would take to make it 17" instead.

Smith - Thanks....what is that status of yours??

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thinking 17" might be better for me, too. I need a longer one with little stones for a pendant chain first, though.

(I was looking through your topics to see what size your studs are and saw a thread where you were talking about international adoption. How is that going? We do have an adoption thread in the Family and Home forum.)

stci

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and the lengh is perfect IMO. Congrats! :love: :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to the promised new photos!! and don't forget to post about your other WF trinkets.... ;))

That really turned out very beautifully - the spacing, the size, the length - all looks very amazing on you!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1334868867|3175433 said:
I am thinking 17" might be better for me, too. I need a longer one with little stones for a pendant chain first, though.

(I was looking through your topics to see what size your studs are and saw a thread where you were talking about international adoption. How is that going? We do have an adoption thread in the Family and Home forum.)

Yeah, I have decided that 17" is better for me. I like the LOOK of 16" but I prefer 17" on myself for this particular style necklace, and I think it's because there is no pendant to weigh the chain down, if that makes sense at all.

I just absolutely love this DBTY, the stones, the spacing but for me personally, that extra inch will make all the difference in the "look" I want to give, etc. That probably makes no sense whatsoever!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1334765912|3174281 said:
Love it! :love: Love the size of the diamonds- perfect!
What a great necklace for any occasion! Wear in health and happiness!

Thank you Missy! I accidentally missed you while I was writing my reply! I don't know how I did that! My husband and I LOVE this necklace and it will definitely be worn in good health and happiness! :)

:love: Beautiful...the spacing...the size of the stones...perfection!

Smith1940

Shiny_Rock
Orbaya - my WF sapphires by the yard is here and I posted a ton of pics today!!!

I think yours is amazing. How fabulous to have 10 x 0.15 diamonds in a DBTY!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! I think I need one of those!

lulu3010

Rough_Rock
Hi Orbaya

I saw your Whiteflash by the yard diamond necklace and all of your absolutely amazing pieces on here and was just wondering if ou could give me some info on the necklace. I am thinking about getting one for myself :) Yours is stunning btw. So what I wanted to ask is do he diamonds tend to flip over a lot when worn and do they bother you? I was just wondering what the flipped over ones will look like if they'd look ok or not. Also was wondering how the quality is holding up. Any info you hav e would be very helpful. Thank you!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
lulu3010|1345124779|3252302 said:
Hi Orbaya

I saw your Whiteflash by the yard diamond necklace and all of your absolutely amazing pieces on here and was just wondering if ou could give me some info on the necklace. I am thinking about getting one for myself :) Yours is stunning btw. So what I wanted to ask is do he diamonds tend to flip over a lot when worn and do they bother you? I was just wondering what the flipped over ones will look like if they'd look ok or not. Also was wondering how the quality is holding up. Any info you hav e would be very helpful. Thank you!

Hi Lulu! Thanks for the compliments!

Yes, the diamonds flip over but it doesn't bother me in the least. Even upside down, the diamonds still sparkle like crazy and I can't tell when I'm looking in the mirror which stones are upside down unless I feel them. They don't look dark at all! The quality of my necklace is top notch and have not had any problems with it, and those little ACA diamonds are just crazy sparkly!

One thing I will comment on though is the length. Standard is 16" and I felt that it was a bit too tight on me (I have an average neck). So, I had WF make me an extender so that I can wear it at 3 different lengths. So, if you aren't familiar with how a 16" chain fits on you I'd try one on. WF can make the necklaces in any length you want.

I LOVE this necklace and wear it every single day. I hope this helps, and feel free to ask any more questions!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
armywife13|1345126093|3252314 said:
It is beautiful and looks perfect on you! :appl:

Thank you Armywife!

lulu3010

Rough_Rock
Thanks you so much Orbaya!

I actually did have another inquiry about it. I'm kind of leaning on the fence about it. It is a gorgeous necklace but I am worriyng that the flipping will end up bothering me. Do all the diamonds flip constantly or do they mostly stay flat and in place and a few do it occasionally? It's just this necklace is for my wedding and it also is a lot to spend. I don't have a Tiffany store anywhere even close to my house or any other store around here who carries the style and that is why I am wondering how it wears. Any other info you have would be helpful in my decision. Thanks! :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results