shape
carat
color
clarity

My luscious L/VS2 1.43 AVC

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!

Finally I am getting round to starting a thread on my new AVC. This is my interim diamond, as I bought it to take away the pain of consignment of my 1 carat RB. :lol:

After finding you all on PS, whilst I loved my solitaire, I knew I really wanted to join the ranks of the diamond elite (hehehe) and get a diamond of a truly spectacular nature. The only way I could justify that was if I sold my solitaire to fund the new one. That process is currently underway.

Anyhow, whilst waiting on that to happen I decided perhaps I should buy an interim diamond to wear using the extra cash I was planning on adding to my new diamond purchase, once the solitaire sells. ( still with me? lost the husband at this point of explaination!!! :bigsmile: )

It arrived on 25 June and really I shouldn't have been driving since, because I have hardly taken my eyes of her!!

It really was love at first sight. As this is intended to be an interim diamond I decided to go totally out with my comfort zone and choose a shape and colour that I normally wouldn't have gone for.

Well, I have done a complete U turn. If/when my RB sells I will be getting another AVC in the biggest size I can afford! I know realize I do not care about colour. These things look AMAZING in a warmer shade! In fact I try and find my little hint a warmth at any opportunity and I love it! Wooohoooo! :appl:

I intend to do a more indepth thread on this whole experience dealing with Jonathan and GOG. Can I just say these guys are without doubt, the best I have ever dealt with! :appl:

Jonathan took me through each step of the way, with great patience. He imparted so much information in such a concise and direct manner, alway with the best of humour! This guy cracks me up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sarah too was wonderful. She even had the uneviable task of have to speak to me on the telephone. The old scottish accent didn't cause her too many problems! :D :oops:

Marie answered all my (many) queries re settings promptly and even shared in my joy at my purchase!! hehehe

Darren was on the ball as far as billing, payment etc etc.

Lastly, I must mention Vicki, darling Vicki! Who I also had many an email session with. She was fabulous and helped me through all my diamond posting/receiving issues! All in my head I may add! I was worried, she made me feel better about the whole process and best of all she got my AVC here in 3 days! Vicki, sending you big hugs!!!! :wavey: :appl: :wavey:

So without further ado, here she is! Isn't she gorgeous!

susimooAVC1_0886.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

Wow.

Do you have a link to the stats on GOGs page?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! And it looks HUGE! What is your finger size? :love:

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! I am so happy for you for finding what you really love! It's stunning!! Holy moley, since this is the interim, I can't wait to see what you finally end up with when your other one sells!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Your AVC is fantastic. One of my best friends has one, and they are unbelievable IRL. Congrats on such a lovely "interim" beauty!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!
:love: :love: :love:

And you sound so happy about finding the perfect shape, which makes it even prettier :appl:

Congrats, that's some interim stone :bigsmile:

ETA: that's an awesome way of getting profile and head-on pic in the same setup, btw :))

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous! I would love to see some pics of the AVC with your gold wb to get a feel for the proportion on your hand!

BlingADing

Shiny_Rock
Will you be wearing it with your diamond band? It's getting a little lost with all that bling.

Supers

Shiny_Rock
I can't believe that's an interim.... it's fantastic!
It's getting me excited about my AVC that's on hold.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow it is spectacular! It faces up so white too, and those chunky facets - drooool. Gosh, I just love the AVCs - congrats on your interim purchase! :) More pics please :D

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All!

Will reply to everyone of you later when I return from children party duties! lol

I will post a few more hand shots. :bigsmile:

For the record my finger size is 4.5 and in glove size I take a UK 6. I do have very small hands and feet. For once this is an advantage! ;))

Also, I would agree that my eternity overshadows both solitaires! It was purchased prior to PS and prior to finding out that upgrading really, really exists! :lol:

So I bought the biggest, blingyist one I could as I figured I would never get another go at it. So now I have to grow my solitaire sufficiently to get to the PS approved diamond to eternity ratio!! So I will need to sell the house and hire a security guard if I am ever going to get there!!!

Thank you all again for sharing in my joy. I appreciate each and every comment! :appl: :wavey:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the wrinkly sckrinkly hands!! Why do they look like that in pictures? :-o

Also note the days I put on fake tan and the days I didn't!! I am really really pale!!!!!!

Will post more shots later! Hope thats ok!! I am just very :praise: of my new AVC!!!! :wavey:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Susan your ring has blinded me :-o My jaw dropped when i saw this :appl: What an A M A Z I N G diamond...I'm soooo jealous :devil: . he, he :Up_to_something:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results