shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cushion CAD Drawings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mke_man

Rough_Rock
Hey all- Got the CAD drawings today for the cushion ring that I''m designing with Ethan Lord in Chicago. The diamond in the drawing is actually an ascher, so it doesn''t look exactly like mine will. However, the size is the same. Specs on my diamond:
1.5 ct
E Color
SI1
Brilliant Modified Cushion

I attached the picture of the actual diamond (not real clear... more for shape), and then the renderings. Going to be making a few modifications, but for the most part it will stay like this. Should have it in a few weeks! :) Hoping by thanksgiving so I can pop the question then!

Let me know what you think!

21653_1.jpg

heather318

Shiny_Rock
Your ring looks very gorgeous and classic yet unique looking! I can''t wait to see the real thing!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s very pretty, but can I ask why you are going custom? It seems that the Vatche X-prong would give you the same ring and probably for cheaper.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 10:14:30 PM
Author: neatfreak
It''s very pretty, but can I ask why you are going custom? It seems that the Vatche X-prong would give you the same ring and probably for cheaper.
ditto - not sure as this is an established design? Also is there a reason why they couldn''t do a cushion in the cads?
Either way, it is very pretty !

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
yup it looks extremely similar to the Vatche Royal X-Prong (which I LOVE!!!)

This ring is gonna be gorgeous!! Congrats!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that''s very simple, but very elegant.
will sure bring out the beauty in that gorgeous stone!
30.gif

I love it!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 2:56:06 AM
Author: arjunajane
Date: 11/7/2008 10:14:30 PM

Author: neatfreak

ditto - not sure as this is an established design? Also is there a reason why they couldn''t do a cushion in the cads?

Either way, it is very pretty !

I was wondering if they were CADs from someone else''s ring that wanted the same thing with an asscher? Otherwise there would be no reason they couldn''t show a cushion in the CAD.

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I love how fluid it is. Please post shots when it''s complete
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results