shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege Cushion Adrianna

Bajabum

Rough_Rock
My ring arrived and I love it! I've actually been on vacation and unable to post anything 'til now. I'll attempt to upload pictures - hopefully it works... Here are the details of my story - it is an engagement ring. Luckily my fiance was gracious enough to let me pick out exactly what I wanted, as I can be obsessive. I first started talking to Leon about a ring several months ago, after learning of him through pricescope. I had a good experience with him and found it most helpful to call him direct. I was very indecisive in the beginning and went into my appointment thinking I would order a totally different creation then my current ring. In order to fully convey my thoughts on that initial creation I ended up flying to New York. Meeting with him actually lead me to change my mind and, in the end to order a style that I had always admired. While at that appointment he sold me a center stone, a cushion which he had in his collection. To clarify my ring size, I ended up mailing him a ring that fit my finger perfectly. The wait was very anxiety provoking, after confirming the order. I spent a lot of time thinking of all that could potentially go wrong in ordering something custom. When it arrived I was totally impressed (and relieved)! Many thanks to everyone posting on Pricescope! I couldn't have reached the end result without everyone's knowledge and experiences. Here are the specs:

Cushion Modified Brilliant
6.66 x 6.40 x 4.55 mm
1.55 carat
F color
SI1 clarity
polish very good
symmetry good
fluorescence none

Adrianna setting with 1.7-1.8 mm width shank
Ring size: 4 1/4

ring pic 3.jpg

ring pic 4.jpg

ring pic 1.jpg

ring pic 2.jpg

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, beautiful ring Bajabum :love:. It looks amazing on you, congrats!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty! I love the Adrianna. Congratulations!

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
amazing!!! looks great on your hand, huge!!! leon's setting work is beautiful. did he source the center stone for you? it looks like an antique cushion to me.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Great choice

Tell me, can you get a band to sit flush with that ring, or is there a gap?

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
congrats on your engagement!!!! your ring is beyond stunning!! gah!!! :love:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! I live the faceting on the cushion too! Congratulations!!

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
I'm glad you had a good experience and are happy with your ring!

And it looks incredible! Everything about that ring is beautiful...the center stone, the halo, the shank, it's such a gorgeous setting. Well done!

Bajabum

Rough_Rock
elisekelly said:
amazing!!! looks great on your hand, huge!!! leon's setting work is beautiful. did he source the center stone for you? it looks like an antique cushion to me.

He had the stone on hand in the workshop and said he had plans to use it for a project. It sounded more like a coincidence that he could offer me a stone to buy from him, as I needed one at that point (I was in the process of changing my mind on what ring I was going to get). He didn't act like it made a difference if I bought that one from him or not, so my thoughts were...looks good to me, why not? He did offer me the option to also work with Perry or find a stone on my own.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazingly perfect. Congrats!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Wow. Perfect in every way. Congratulations on your engagement!

SuzySue

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh, this is my new dream ring]!!! It's beautiful!! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results