shape
carat
color
clarity

Just Engaged- Emerald

bootsbri22

Rough_Rock
I just got engaged last Friday! I LOVE my emerald cut diamond! We picked it out this time last year, and have I been patiently waiting ever since!

TCW 3.6
Center stone 2.03 Emerald- VS1- H
Side trapezoids- .8 each
Ring size: 5

DSCN1483%20-%20Copy.jpgEmerald%20Diamond.jpgDSCN1492.jpg3.6%20TCW%20Emerald.jpg2012-06-09_20-15-55_511.jpg

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
:love: It's gorgeous! I love timeless and classic designs like this. Do you have any ideas for a wedding band yet?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring! Who made the beautiful setting?

Congrats!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I love it! I agree with the others, it is classic and elegant! :love: :love: :love:

Excuse me while I go clean the drool off my iPad. :lickout:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Do you have the specs on the center stone? How do you like the H color in your emerald cut diamond?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! You don't see that everyday on PS! It's a very beautiful and unique ring. I love it. I can see how one can be drawn right into that bad boy and get lost. It's gorgeous. Congratulations!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You had to wait for that stunner for a year?!?! Aahhh I would have gone bananas! :loopy: Congratulations, it's amazing! :love: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowzers!!! That's one heck of a EC centre stone you have there!!! WOW - gorgeous!

Yeah, I'm with DandiAndi - I'd go nuts knowing that was 'somewhere' for a year... and not on my hand. It looks amazing on you - beautiful long slender fingers and then - BAM! - killer ering!!!

Congratulations!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
That is a stunning stone! Love the proportions of the ring. Congratulations!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is fantastic! It would have killed me to wait a year for that baby!! Congrats on your engagement and feel free to post a million more photos!!!

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Wow :love: . Absolutely stunning. I am in the same boat you were in, we have finalized everything and now I feel like I have to wait forever for the ring. Good to know it can me done. ;-) congratulations!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my very favorite rings! There's just something about an emerald cut that grabs me. Congratulations!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolute perfection!!!!! :appl: I love your ring and am amazed you waited a year!!!! We used to live in Grosse Pointe and LOVED it! Congratulations! Enjoy your beauty!

bootsbri22

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much! Everyone on PS is so kind! :)

Sweat Pea- I don't know if I'll get a band with it. But if I do, I have noooo idea where to start.
Laila619- My fiance got it from Ahee Jewelers in Grosse Pointe MI. I think they design all of their own engagement rings, which is why I loved it so much! I know not very many people will have something exactly like this.
Mom2Boys- I love the H. I can't even see the slightest hint of color. :)

Here are the sepcs of the center stone:
8.75x 6.56x 4.17
Carat Weight: 2.03
Color: H
Clarity: VS1
Total Depth: 63.5%
Table Size: 75%
Girlde: Very Thin to Thin
Cutlet: None
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None

Thanks again everyone!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never cared much for emerald cut diamonds but this ring is the absolute perfection...The size of it, the proportions of the side stones, everything....Just gorgeous...Congratulations on your engagement :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is stunning! :love: :love: :love: Love the proportions and it looks great on you!

Btw, Ahee is my favorite jeweler!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! My sister has an emerald ring a honking 5 ct ring, that just sits there. It made me dislike emeralds but yours.... Wowzers!!!! . I just changed my mind!! Your stone sparkles and looks fabulous. Wear it in good health!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dying here. That ring is exquisite. I've had the biggest hankering for an EC and seeing yours is not helping any!!! So classy AND classic! Congratulations!!! Wear this beauty in good health! :love: :love: :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic, elegant perfection!! :love: It's fabulous, congrats!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
STUNNING ring! I love it.
Your emerald is absolutely gorgeous. I love the setting. LOVE.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results