shape
carat
color
clarity

It was a Cartier Christmas this year

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
DH and I made a trip up to Costa Mesa in December to get my push present, which I posted in another thread. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-push-present-from-cartier.104170/

I had been trying to find a special keepsake present for our daughter’s first Christmas, and was thinking of a silver rattle, but hadn’t found one I really liked yet. When we were at Cartier, I discovered they make a really cute silver rattle in the shape of a panther paw, with a baby panther engraved on the front. It even has cat paw pads on the back side. It was so cute I could not resist. So, baby and mom both ended up getting their first pieces from Cartier on the same day.
9.gif
31.gif

I also found a little something for me for Christmas, since DH kept asking what I wanted.

Here''s the fancy Cartier wrap job.

Rattle Box.JPG

Kay

Ideal_Rock

Baby with her box on Christmas Eve.

A with Box 2.JPG

Kay

Ideal_Rock

Two months old and not sure what to do with a rattle yet.

A with Rattle.JPG

Kay

Ideal_Rock
While we were at the boutique, I also spotted a Limoges porcelain tray with an Art Deco inspired design with three panthers. I love wild cats, and our master bedroom has Art Deco style furnishings, so I really wanted the tray. I felt bad about asking for an expensive Christmas gift after he bought my ring, so I told DH he could count it for Christmas, my birthday (in February), Valentine’s Day and Groundhog Day!
2.gif
I just love it.

Panther Tray 2.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That rattle is gorgeous!! Absolutely lovely! As is your babs!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice! You went on a shopping spree! Don''t you love those socks? DD had the same set!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you got some pretty things...congrats!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
That rattle is ridiculously cute! And the tray is gorgeous! (Not to mention that adorable little daughter of yours!) I want a Cartier Christmas next year!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''ll say it was a Cartier Christmas for sure! I love the ring. The rattle is absolutely adorable. I love it so much, what a lucky little baby you''ve got! The tray is very lovely.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Cuteness!!!! That rattle is adorable - but not as adorable as your little one! And LOL on Groundhog day. Say... if the day kept repeating... you could keep getting Cartier yumminess! LOL!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I love the idea of the rattle; something special to pass down through the years! The paw design is too cute too. Though not as cute as your little girl, look at all of that hair
30.gif
Glad you and Cartier had such a lovely Christmas
1.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
The rattle is so cute! The tray is beautiful and so is your ring! Enjoy them!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
How cool! Love the ring!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 6:47:39 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Beautiful......... but uhm.. what about your gorgeous watch? :X
Huh, watch... what watch, I didn''t see a watch... but I sure would love to!!
36.gif

Your little girl is beautiful! What a sweet rattle! And I absolutely adore your tray!!
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
first off your daughter opening that cartier box is so precious!
that's some bragging rights for the rest of her life if you ask me! Plus she is gorgeous!
second that tray is to die for and so is your ring.
you done good!

36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 6:47:39 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Beautiful......... but uhm.. what about your gorgeous watch? :X
Oh, you noticed that did you? I should have known! That was actually an ebay find. It is a vintage Cartier stainless steel watch that I got for a very non-Cartier price.

SS Watch.jpg

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 8:44:26 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Nice! You went on a shopping spree! Don''t you love those socks? DD had the same set!
Yes, I was very bad.
11.gif
2.gif
Their gift items are relatively inexpensive compared to the jewelry, and once we bought the ring I was on a roll. Our sales lady was very nice. She let me try on about a dozen watches. I love the Ballerine watch in pink gold, but a $15K watch is out of the question.

I adore the Trumpette socks! I get so many compliments on them when she wears them. One of my girlfriends gave me a box of 6 pairs in various pastel colors and white as part of my baby shower gift.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results