shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Been 7 Years Coming...(Plus my Signed Pieces Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miaomy

Rough_Rock
After 7 years together, we finally took the big step and became an engaged couple. He purchased a really unattractive setting a while back simply for the marquise we used as the center stone. It was a real risk but worked out to be a great stone at a great price. After many long hours reading post after post on this board, I decided to give Signed Pieces a call.

My interactions with David and Isaac were always very pleasant. As a native New Yorker, I was prepared for the hard sell so I was surprised when they simply provided the information I requested and never attempted to push me towards a decision. As luck would have it, my fiancé was in NY on business so I asked that he make time to visit Signed Pieces. He of course made it there 10 minutes before closing but that is how he operates
20.gif
. He called me here in Georgia to comment on how the rings sparkled. In the end he was quite impressed and ready to order.

We aren''t too romantic as you may have noticed so I handled all details from this point forward. I emailed the next day with a list of questions being the anal engineer that I am
34.gif
. I received a call from Isaac and he spent almost 30 minutes going over every detail of their process and answering my many questions. He allayed all my fears and I was ready to order within the day.

The 3 weeks before the ring would be ready seemed like an eternity! Isaac again impressed me with a phone call letting me know my ring required fewer stones than expected so the difference would be refunded
6.gif
. That was a first for me!

Thanks to everyone here at Pricescope for being so candid about your buying experiences and all the experts for taking the time to give input. I also thank Signed Pieces for a great buying experience.

Now for stats;

Center Stone: 1.63 carat marquise (E, SI1)
Setting; 1.63 carats (7.5 point stones)
Size 7.5

AW_Final Ring_Feb 06.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful and unique ring - it is so beautiful! Congratulations to you both.

Heather

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
7 years, wow. I give you props for patience!! I love marquise cuts. I''m so glad to start seeing them again. Congratulations!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a stunning setting for that stone! You definitely picked a winner and SP delivered - it''s gorgeous!!!
18.gif
3.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful! I love the combination of the marquise with the rounds!
30.gif

We''re not very romantic either. I prefer to get what I really want as opposed to being surprised!
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s lovely, congrats!! I pick out all my jewelry too!!
30.gif
36.gif

miaomy

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 4:05:47 PM
Author: moon river
7 years, wow. I give you props for patience!! I love marquise cuts. I''m so glad to start seeing them again. Congratulations!!!!
Yes, it may take another 7 to set a date
23.gif
. We are both procrastinators.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, unique ring! It really elongates your finger! I love how delicate-looking it is! Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LuvThatBling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It''s lovely! Hey, personally, I find it romantic when I go to the jewelry store, pick out what I like, and DH gives them the credit card LOL. I am VERY hard to buy jewelry for, even when I look for myself, so DH wouldn''t buy jewelry without my presence.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning engagement ring! I have, in the past, been more of a fan of the fatter marquise stones, but yours is just amazing! The marquise looks lovely with the RB eternity band. Congratulations on your engagement! Wear the ring in good health!

I wish you well,

Bridget

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Very, very pretty. I love the combo of the Marquise and rounds!

Congrats! Wear it in the best of health and happiness.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the combo of MQ and rounds as well! Are you going to get the matching wedding band? Congratulations on your engagement. I am so glad you had such a positive buying experience. SP does have beautiful rings!

miaomy

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 4:58:29 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I love the combo of MQ and rounds as well! Are you going to get the matching wedding band? Congratulations on your engagement. I am so glad you had such a positive buying experience. SP does have beautiful rings!
Thank you for the compliment. I will likely get the matching band. I should probably wait a few months to ask for diamonds. I also received a pair of Whiteflash ACA studs for Christmas.

miaomy

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all the compliments.
9.gif

Before I discovered this board I rarely wore any jewelry. Now, I am a diamond addict! Thanks for the new addiction!

To everyone who also picks their own jewelry, people are often surprised that I always pick my own gifts. I am way too picky for surprises. With the exception of small gifts like perfume, I always pick my own gifts. I think he is much happier since holiday require no preparation on his part.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 4:10:30 PM
Author: Patty
30.gif

We''re not very romantic either. I prefer to get what I really want as opposed to being surprised!
11.gif
Ditto what Patty said. Jewelry surprises could kill one of us.
2.gif

I love your marquise. I love a long skinny one better than a fat one. I feel that it really elongates the fingers. Yours is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I also love the band that it''s on. BTW, you have to post pics of your ACA''s as well. You know we are diamond pic hungry around here.

shay

miaomy

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 5:28:19 PM
Author: Shay37

Date: 2/11/2006 4:10:30 PM
Author: Patty
30.gif

11.gif
Ditto what Patty said. Jewelry surprises could kill one of us.
2.gif

I love your marquise. I love a long skinny one better than a fat one. I feel that it really elongates the fingers. Yours is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I also love the band that it''s on. BTW, you have to post pics of your ACA''s as well. You know we are diamond pic hungry around here.

shay
Here is the post with my studs https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-whiteflash-aca-studs.39197/

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just today hubbie and I went to our supermarket. The girls were happy to see him as he never goes with me. But they did say what lovely jewelry I have and what great taste he has. He laughed and said no it''s my wife that picks it out and I just pay for it.
31.gif

miaomy

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/11/2006 4:16:12 PM
Author: singer
What a beautiful, unique ring! It really elongates your finger! I love how delicate-looking it is! Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you so much for the compliment. The funny thing is, I already have really fingers (at least compared to people around me). Check out the super long fingers here...

AW Hand Window.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous that thing is!

Ok... you did strike a sensitive cord with long marq
2.gif

Just great! And it sure looks flattering on you hand too. It may have taken a while, but you did great, IMO!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks lovely and very unique, i love the sparkles coming off it in that last picture! congratulations!!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful long marquise on your beautiful long fingers! Congratulations on your engagement. May you have a beautiful long marriage.

My husband and I got married on the seventh anniversary of our first date, so I feel a connection to your situation.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! And congratulations on your engagement!

And add me to the list of those who HAVE to pick out our own jewelry!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks perfect on you. congrats on your engagement.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
They say that 7 is a lucky number! Congratulations! That''s a beautiful ring!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful choice and it looks HUGE on your hand
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations
35.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, it definitely looks whiter than white and very dazzly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results