shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing my new Leon...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
It''s been a long search but like they say, good things come to those who wait!! I went for the 3.29 ct H VS2 that I was deliberating over (for those of you who read my previous threads) and it was love at first sight!! As much as I love the stone, I must admit, it''s the setting that really took my breath away. It''s EXACTLY what I had in mind...more sturdy and substantial than my other Leon solitaire yet still very delicate. And the shank matches my Daniel K band perfectly (I was hoping it would but didn''t really go out of my way to make it happen).

So without further ado, here''s the newest addition to my bling collection...
(I managed to take one good photo before being rushed to lunch by a starving DH! Stay tuned for more!)

IMG_6471.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Spectacular
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I would love to see more pics

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS as I knew it would be, big thumbs up!!!!!! * drooooool*
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Smo

Shiny_Rock
wow! more pictures please, stunning! You must be so happy with it! So gorgeous!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moly that is just divine! Congrats on your new stone and setting.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Collee

Shiny_Rock
WOW, WOW, WOW. Simply BREATHTAKING. Can't wait for more pics (profile please).

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent! The man might be eccentric at times, but he always delivers beautiful work.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazingly beautiful but we will definitely need MORE PICTURES!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well good morning gorgeous!!!! That''s what I like to see when I open my eyes.

It''s stunning, (that goes without saying), and we''re going to need LOTS of pics pretty please!

Rose-E

Shiny_Rock
Woweeeeee!!!!!. I hope there are more pictures soon!!!!! I swoon over LM!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Wow I agree that it is absolutely breathtaking!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! I cannot see enough Leons. Please please please post more photos, especially of the gallery! Congratulations! P.S. did you get a box? Must know if the trend continues!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s gorgeous! I cannot see enough Leons! Please please please post more photos, especially of the gallery! P.S. did you get a box? We must know if the trend continues! LOL! Please post soon, anxiously
waiting!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oops sorry, the first reply didn''t post, then it magically appeared!

Chris380

Rough_Rock
WOW! It is gorgeous. Looking forward to more pictures! Details please!!!

I was really excited to see you post b/c I had a question for you....

I am planning to place an order with Leon this week and am debating about the pave style. I''ve been following your threads and LOVE your LM creations... I really like Leon''s mushroom pave, but I plan to wear the e-ring and w-band together and worry about the potential damage. My ring will be the 401 solitaire setting and matching band with one row of pave. I read in one of your threads (on your other Leon solitaire) that you had him put a thin side of platinum to protect them. Was this noticeable? Would you recommend doing this or would you still worry about damage?

The other option I was considering was the brightcut with millegrain edge - is this what you had him do for this ring? I was worried that it might be too much metal showing, but yours looks absolutely stunning! How thick did you have him make the shank?

Congrats on your newest addition!
Chris

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for your enthusiasm!! Believe you me there will be loads of pictures coming!! I'm trying to take some right now but am having a difficult time without sunlight (it's nighttime here in Asia). I'll give it another go tomorrow! But I did manage to crank this one out...

IMG_6513.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Chris380,

Congrats on your soon-to-be-Leon!! You must be so excited!

My style 401 solitaire can be safely worn with the matching band. The platinum does extend beyond the melee just a smidge. It''s so minimal that I need a loupe to see it. But I think it''s enough that the diamonds on the shank and band don''t bang into each other.

When I ordered my new ring with is the brightcut without milgrain, I too was concerned that there would be too much metal, especially since I was planning on wearing it with a band that also has metal borders. But it turned out to be unnecessary worrying. The metal is so thin that it does not detract from the diamonds and don''t make them any less blingy (which was one of my concerns since I really like the blingyness of my other set). As much as I love my other setting, I love my new one 100 times more! It feels so much more solid and sturdy...a more bonafide piece of jewelry so to speak. The other setting is so delicate, I''m constantly afraid of bending it out of shape. The best way to sum it up is the first setting is more girly and the new setting is more womanly :)

As far as I can remember, the shank of style 401 is about 1.6mm and the new one is 1.8mm but I would double check with Leon.

Hope this helps!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning Ring and Gorgeous Diamond... more pictures
36.gif
more pictures
30.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
It is stunning, what a beautiful diamond and gorgeous craftmanship from Leon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results