shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry eternity ring

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently emailed IDJewelry for a quote on the following ring in 14k with pink sapphires. I've tried searching PS for pictures of this ring, with any colored stone, to get a better idea of scale/size, as well as see the colors, but with the exception of the one, beautiful aquamarine, I'm not having any luck with the searching. Does anyone have any pics you could share, or links to threads? I'd so appreciate your help.

http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_53&products_id=2470

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
I have this eternity ring with pink sapphires from ID Jewelery. There are some photos on here of my ring if you do a search.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Chamois! Your thread was exactly what I was looking for. I love your pink stack and have a little band similiar to your Tiffany Metro, too. Your sapphires look to be just the right shade: not too dark or light, which is also what I'd like to get. Thanks again.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the Facets pink sapphire channel eternity in 14K - so sorry I don't have a pic, but I love it! They have a pic on their website - I think they refer to it as a present when you have a girl (which I do - but mine was for a major b-day) - it's so pretty and versatile!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THanks for the links, Dani!
Vespers' and Abbyful's rings are beautiful, too. I love both the blue sapphire and tsavorite. This is why it's so hard to make a choice! But, the pics confirm that the milgraining will look good with my polished ering shank. thanks, again!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
motownmama, a channel set pink eternity is also a possibility. Once I make a decision and have ring in hand, I'll definitely figure out how to post some pics :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would look at Beverly K as well.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
You're welcome. I also have a 'Sparks' pink sapphire eternity ring, I think that is probably in my stack too. Someone (can't remember who) has the ID Jewelery eternity using Aquamarines and it is lovely too.

Blessed12

Rough_Rock

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh how I love this band!!! Im keeping it on my wish list (it would be a great push present when its time ;))

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, PSers are awesome!

Tacori: I'd love a Beverly K, but she's out of my price range for now :(sad

chamois: I'd love a Spark, too. Maybe that and a Bev K can go on the (lengthy) wishlist...!

yennyfire: I'm leaning toward the bezel set style, but haven't fully ruled out anything, so all ideas are welcome!

Blessed 12: how exciting! What color did you order? Do you know how long it will be until you get it? This project started as a Valentine's Day gift, has pushed through the birthday this past Monday. Knowing about your five weeks, I'm now hoping for Mother's Day.

Dani: it's a great idea for a 'push present.' My babies are 12 and 15, so I don't know I can qualify for that, though if I do get one in pink, could it qualify for the October baby, then maybe later a green for the August baby? :naughty:

Did I mention that PSers are AWESOME? thank you everyone for all your help.

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
Hi KaeKae!

I ordered the band in all diamonds. I have been working with Luann at ID as she is who my husband ordered my wb through. I did not talk about a specific timeline with her but I expect anywhere from 6-8 weeks since it is a custom order. He ordered a stock wedding band from ID back in September and it took just over 6 weeks, after those six weeks I am a firm believer in good things come to those who wait b/c I could not be happier with the quality of my wedding band, ID is amazing. ;))

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Blessed12|1299465207|2866361 said:
Hi KaeKae!

I ordered the band in all diamonds. I have been working with Luann at ID as she is who my husband ordered my wb through. I did not talk about a specific timeline with her but I expect anywhere from 6-8 weeks since it is a custom order. He ordered a stock wedding band from ID back in September and it took just over 6 weeks, after those six weeks I am a firm believer in good things come to those who wait b/c I could not be happier with the quality of my wedding band, ID is amazing. ;))

Blessed- Can you tell me @ how much $$ your band is? I never find the all-diamond one on the website, so I have no idea, and its a ring that I love an would like to acquire one day!

I cant wait to see pics of it!!!

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
Hey Dani,

It is buried in email some where but if my memory serves me correctly it was just over $800 which I found to be very reasonable. Luann can quote you any variation that you would like, she is great. I will definitely post pics as soon as it arrives. ;))

Sorry KaeKae, I feel like I slightly hijacked your thread. Hope I was of help!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not at all, Blessed! I love hearing about every body's rings. Besides, it's the same ring, different stones, right? I'd love the all diamond version, too. :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Blessed!!!! I cant wait to see pics- post pics when you get it, please!!! :appl: :appl:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok...so as for quality of everything, how do these compare to the BGD bezel sapphire/diamond bands? I'm looking at getting a few of the stacking bands and the price of the ID ones are really good.... :D

What are the widths of these bands? Since I'm looking at getting 3 bands, I'm wanting them to be around 2mm or slightly larger. I have the finger spread, but 10mm or more is a bit much. :D

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
I have the BGD alternating blue sapphire/diamond band in platinum, and it's about 2mm wide, maybe 1.5-2mm tall off the finger. I love it! Their prices were very reasonable.

That said, I do loooooovvvvveeeee that band from ID jewelry, and it would look great with my "big" ring. Time to save my pennies!!

Bezel band and 2mm band
bandbezleft.jpg

Bezel band, 2mm band, three stone asscher
all3left.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, friends, I've been hemming and hawing over this! Been going back and forth between it and another ring, from another sight,not so popular here in PS that would be less expensive. Pretty, but no the same. The hubby tonight told me to just order the one I really want, already! (eta: that's the IDJ eterninty ring, with pink sapphires :tongue: )

So, here's a question to anyone who may know:
In the emails from IDJ, I've learned that the ring will cost the same for either 14K or 18K. I'm wondering how that can be? Will a 18K ring be a little less heavy?
Also, my solitaire and other bands are 14K, will they eat at an 18k ring?

I ask, because if all things are the same, wouldn't it make sense for me to go with 18K?

And finally, Blessed12, have you heard from IDJ? Has your ring come in or is it coming soon?

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
When I ordered my IDJ eternity ring I went with the 14k because all my other rings were 14k and it made more sense to me to keep all the metals the same. You may be asked what colour pink sapphires you want......light, medium or dark, so keep that in mind.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chamois, I'm leaning toward the 14K for the same reason, to keep it all the same. I love the color of your pink sapphires. I know that shades can be different on each of our computers, but do you remember what shade pink you requested? Thanks!

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
I think I asked for medium pink sapphires, but if my memory is correct, I think I also said lighter rather than darker if that makes sense. I wanted a delicate pink.

Blessed12

Rough_Rock
Ring came in today!! It was delivered to my husband's office. It is not in my posession yet as he is an attorney and works crazy hours, but I am detemined to stay up past my bed time to see the ring and get pics on here ASAP. As soon as he gets home I am going to post pics on Show me the Bling!! He sent two pics via text today and I am in love, it looks just perfect!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo...Can't wait to see! (is there a tapping foot smilie?)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results