shape
carat
color
clarity

HOLY MOLY have you seen this??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Okay, it''s a day early for a T&Co thread, but I was looking for Legacy pictures for itzamna23''s thread and as soon as I pulled up the wesbite I saw THIS:

2_photo.jpg

Um, HELLOOO?? When did they start doing a Legacy-esque halo w/ an EC???? Not sure I love the traps, but if Tiff''s wants to emulate DK and Leon, I will be right there drooling!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy Crap... VIVA LAS VEGAS started running though my head... that is some SERIOUS DEADLY BLING!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

That ring is too gorgous for words, I really don''t know what to say.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe that thing is ugly! gaudsville.

i think i'd buy a DK over that one for sure. then again i don't much like the tiff legacy either, in all the pics we have seen on here it's so big and bulky, so much metal and melee blah.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!! I''m speechless!!!
3.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so OF COURSE I immediately went to the Tiffany site ... like without passing GO or collecting my wits about me ..

Darn if I couldn''t find the "listing" per se ... sure it''s on that big welcome page ... but like so many mysterious other Tiffany rings that pop up here & there ... like perhaps the superthin bezel set Square Emerald I''ve spied SOMEWHERE ... it ISN''T LISTED in the "engagement ring" area.

Oooooh, Tiffany''s - you befuzzle me!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
*quietly*

I did see this for the first time when I was over there ... hmmmm

wedband_legacy_ring2.jpg

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 3:08:49 PM
Author: decodelighted
*quietly*

How unique!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 3:08:49 PM
*quietly*

I like the band a lot.

That MONSTER at the top... Not me. VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that ring...I asked about it, they only made a few...it may not be that large in the center, it is made to look big by the photo...but I do like it!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 3:03:25 PM
Okay so OF COURSE I immediately went to the Tiffany site ... like without passing GO or collecting my wits about me ..

Darn if I couldn''t find the ''listing'' per se ... sure it''s on that big welcome page ... but like so many mysterious other Tiffany rings that pop up here & there ... like perhaps the superthin bezel set Square Emerald I''ve spied SOMEWHERE ... it ISN''T LISTED in the ''engagement ring'' area.

Oooooh, Tiffany''s - you befuzzle me!

I had mentioned this in a thread a while back. if you go on their site and click the diamond heading it comes up. I think it was in some thread a while ago, I told people to go and take a look!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was in the 5th Avenue NY store yesterday and didn''t see that style. How dare they not have one in the store? I''ll bet it''s livelier than most of the legacy cuts. I saw a very nice 15 carat emerald cut set in a split shank (pave'' on the shank) with double prongs at each corner.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hubba hubba! I''ll take that center stone any day! They must have updated the site - I didn''t see any of this new stuff a few days ago!!
1.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wouldn't they look good together, one on each hand? I would be able to look at a radiant, some step cuts, trilliants & round brilliants at the same time!

tif em.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can''t get 2 pics into one post

3rd time.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ya know ... shrunken down to "human" scale -- it''s growin'' on me! MAN I love those STEPCUTS!
18.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Mara you know that pictures make the rings look bigger and thicker than they actually are. Remember the camera adds 10lbs. I remember when I posted my pics you said it looked like a lot of metal. When I received the ring it is very delicate in person. I guess with all of the travel is lost weight
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 7:30:06 PM
Author: atroop711
Mara you know that pictures make the rings look bigger and thicker than they actually are. Remember the camera adds 10lbs. I remember when I posted my pics you said it looked like a lot of metal. When I received the ring it is very delicate in person. I guess with all of the travel is lost weight
2.gif
hehe that is true, your ring looks much more delicate in your pictures!! but i do remember plee's legacy and while it was lovely, it looked like it positively weighted down her little size 3 finger in her images, lots of metal and bling!!! i tend to think of this ring as the same kind of a little too much 'style' that IMO tiffanys can fall prey to sometimes with a few of their designs. nice in principle but not for wear!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I think it's the HUGE SIZE of that picture AND the halo-wrapped trap side stones that evoke the Vegas.

Smaller the pic makes it look MUCH more refined, but in real life I would want it with just a thin pave band, no sidestones, and (well duh, I'm not a Hilton sister. Thank God.) a MUCH smaller center stone.

Yep Deco, that site is ridic. THe ring is on the mainpage and then featured nowhere else.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I love it and I am willing to bet that my finger can handle it!!!!!
3.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I suppose that it is the Zsa Zsa in me, but I love it! Could not set my e/c that way, I think it would be way too much, but I do like it. I think it is the type of thing that one needs to see in person, it could look amazing or awful, depending on how big it is in reality and how big one''s finger is...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 9:10:55 PM
Author: blueroses
Ok, here''s my lousy cut and paste: See what I mean?
okay now that is better!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results