shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi!!! My first post, can I show off my new e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SweetVioletBlue

Rough_Rock
Well, after lurking on these boards for a few weeks now, and DROOLING at all of your amazing rocks, large and small, in every conceivable shape, size, and color, I''m so excited to post pictures of my new wedding set!

I inherited a 1ct RBC from my gramma, and put it in a setting by MK Diamonds (they make the Natalie K line of gorgeous jewelry, www.mkdandj.com) with .47ctw in step cut trapezoids and .48ctw tiny round melee that you can see from any angle looking at the ring. I love the squared center setting and I think even though this setting was made for a square stone originally, I love it with a round.

I love it so much, and PROMISED my husband this new set would tide me over for at LEAST the next 5 years
31.gif

Pictures007.jpg
Pictures011.jpg
Pictures018.jpg

Thanks for letting me show off
1.gif
And I look forward to getting to know you all!
3.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS! I posted in the other thread but again must say your ring is divine and I LOVE the side view! congrats on your engagement.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza your ring is gorgeous!!
30.gif
I think the setting looks great for your round it makes your round look cushiony if that makes sense and it really makes it pop! That thing looks huge! Thanks so much for sharing
36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I adore it, it''s GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
I love how the setting is more square around the round stone!!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness, that is just LOVELY. SO unique and beautiful.

I LOVE IT!!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is lovely and unique, congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you started a new thread for this beauty. How nice that you got your diamond from your grandma. The setting is just gorgeous and I love it with your diamond band. Simply stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
That setting is stunning! I too love the RB in the squarish halo!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

Beautiful, real vintage, and sentimental to boot. Can''t get much better than that! I love your w-band too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS and congratulations on your new wedding set. It is just gorgeous and I love the side view the most. It''s so wonderful that you inherited your stone from your grandma.
emlove.gif
emlove.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beeeeyuuutiiffuulll! I love your rings! You just gave me a new idea for resetting my plain solitaire, thanks!

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
I was just commenting to my FI what a pretty ring it is and then after reading your post, saw it was from MK....that''s where MY ring is coming from.......can''t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!
30.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
SVB, your ring is BEAUTIFUL. The side view is amazing. You did a great job and it''s so nice to have the sentimentality of a handed down stone. CONGRATULATIONS!

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Your setting is unique and soooo very beautiful!!! The profile is antiquey, and it compliments your grandma''s stone so well. Thanks for sharing!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a breathtaking and stunning setting for that beautiful stone! I gasped when I saw the head on shot and almost fell over when I saw that beautiful gallery!!!! Just A-MA-ZING!!!!!!!!

3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Ms.Kat

Rough_Rock
Beautiful setting! I really compliments your Gramma''s diamond.

Could you please tell us about your wedding band? Is it an eterniy band? How many mm is it? Where did you get? I LOVE IT!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the setting you chose for your grandmother''s stone - it''s beautiful!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Sweetvioletblue, your rings are gorgeous! That setting is so romantic looking--it has that antique look about it, which I''m a big sucker for.
30.gif
Very beautiful.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a unique setting. It seems very art deco. Love it! Enjoy.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
WoW! That ring is AMAZING! The center looks so much bigger than 1 Ct to me!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I love it!
30.gif
That''s a setting you''ll be lovin'' way longer than 5 years!!!!!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, it''s just gorgeous!!! I love that the round center stone actually looks square. Gorgeous!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you started a separate thread for it. It''s a stunner!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
It''s so unique! I LOVE it!! i have to say it''s one of my favorites here on PS!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a wonderful stone, and you chose an ideal setting for it. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results