shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi I''m New Here!...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
...and I just wanted to show my ring off! I absolutely LOVE this site!! I never knew there were as many ladies as me that are as obssesed as me about bling! My Fiance and I have been engaged for 3 1/2 years now, but I''ve only had the ring for a little over six months, he''s a full time student with a part time job and we haven''t had the money to finance a ring until his parents gifted us the money we needed, (which I think means we have their blessing). I''m working on hand shots so there''s more to come. He''s a computer geek so the picture below was also his proposal.
Hope you all like it, I do!
1 1/4 ct TW
Center Stone: 0.44, si2, H
Vintage Setting in 14 karat white and yellow gold.

marryme2.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here''s a pic. of just the ring
28.gif

rissring.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
RissaLou - Welcome to PS!
35.gif

Congratulations on your engagement and on receiving your ring ... It''s lovely!

I am looking forward to seeing some handshots of your sparkly beauty.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Welcome and congratulations. Your ring is beautiful and so was his proposal
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS, it is nice to have you
36.gif
!
Please post some handshots...it is a beautiful ring and it must be stunning on the hand!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I take it he re-proposed once y''all had chosen the ring? Or did you pick out that setting 3.5 years ago? Congrats again, come back soon with pictures!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I assume you are a big Disney fan?

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for the lovely compliments! To answer AprilBaby''s questions, yes I''m a huge Disney fan! To answer MSRV''s question about the proposal..I had been looking for "the ring" for a very long time and Jason knew I wanted something vintage yet elegant and he also knew how picky I am, so before he bought my ring he made my proposal web page with a picture of the ring he found online and he asked if I liked it. I loved it and said YES! 3-5 business days later it was on my hand! I love the way he did eveything because he knows how much I love Jewelry but he also knows how much I love him and if he had got a ring that I hated he knew I wouldn''t say anything, so this was perfect! And now as I promised here are the hand shots~! Enoy!
36.gif

Rissring16 copy.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here''s another, sorry Mrsv, not MSRV
8.gif

Rissring14.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
and one more..

Rissring19.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok last pic.

Rissring23.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and welcome to PS!

Lovely ring! The side view is so pretty! I love how the diamonds are suspended--you can see the pavillions so clearly!

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/7/2008 6:04:58 PM
Author: dreaming of the day
Gorgeous ring, who made the setting?

~Surprisingly enough the entire ring came from Zales! Once in awhile they can do something nice I guess, apparently very few of them were made so it wasn''t one of their mass productions, and yes we had it appraised and the specs. are real, (luckily), it was in our price range ($1,000.28) and I loved it so we took a chance. We did order it from their online store and when it arrived one of the side stones was missing and the main stone was lose, we bought their optional insurance and we had no problems getting it fixed and the stone replaced (no extra charge) and the employees at the store by our home are very nice and easy to work with. Who would have thought right?

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I love that profile!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
the details on your ring are amazing! many congrats!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results