shape
carat
color
clarity

Feeling blue...

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
I have been searching on and off for a blue sapphire, and since my birthday is coming up, I decided to finally go ahead and purchase one. Last weekend, I received a 6.2mm round blue sapphire from Dana at Mastercut Gems and was immediately in love with the stone. I posted a few pictures of it in this thread in Colored Stones:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-blue-sapphire-from-dana.199708/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-blue-sapphire-from-dana.199708/[/URL]

It really is so blue that it looks unreal. When it's out in the sun, it's just so intensely blue. After carrying it around with me everywhere for the whole week, I finally went to ID Jewelry in New York City on Thursday to find a ring setting for it. I originally thought about putting it into a pendant, but after seeing the stone in person, I decided that it 100% needed to be set into a ring so I can stare at it and be distracted by my right hand at work lol. Yekeutiel told me he just received some new settings from Gabriel & Co., so of course I told him that he can't tell me about it without showing me the goods. I almost went for the first setting he showed me, but I asked to see more and saw this ring from their Amavida line in platinum:

amavida10044.png

Once he sat the stone into the prongs, it was love! I looked at other rings but I just kept going back to this one. I took a night to think it through and just knew I had to go back to ID the next morning to get that setting haha. I dropped off my stone around 9:30am and got it back later that afternoon (Yekeutiel is the best!). It was just perfect :love: So of course I need to show everyone lol Wish I had some flowers just for glamour shots!

It's my first platinum ring and I really love the weight of it (it's size 7.25 in case you're wondering). Yekeutiel called it a "forever" type setting, and I agree! I feel like I need to wear clothes every day that coordinate with this ring so I have an excuse to wear it out of the house. But also, I just wear it around the house too :lickout:

Anyway, thanks again to ID Jewelry for always being awesome and to you guys for looking!

sapph8.jpg

sapph9.jpg

sapph10.jpg

sapph11.jpg

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Daaaaamn! You have such a beautiful ring! :love: :love: :love:

Safflower

Rough_Rock
That blue! So rich, vibrant, and saturated! A beauty. And I am glad you placed in in a setting! I usually lean toward the simpler settings but I absolutely love that one! It is beautifully intricate, I love the side stones and the engraving. Truly one-of-a kind. Thanks for sharing!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful :love: :lickout: :love: The color of the sapphire is absolutely gorgeous! And I love that setting :appl:
Happy Birthday & enjoy your fab new ring!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful detailing in the ring and the sapphire is a stunning colour!!!! :appl:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
That blue is rather other-wordly. It looks like the blue glows a little bit. I like the setting very much but my eyes keeps looking at that blue! It steals the show :)

MaryCrawley

Rough_Rock
Wow. That is the most beautiful blue sapphire I've ever seen! The color is just breathtaking.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a mesmerizing blue!!! I love that your gorgeous sapphire really takes center stage in the intricate setting. It's such a special blue. Spectacular ring :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous colour! I love the style too :love:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Some great shots there of your striking sapphire in the gorgeous new Gabriel and Co ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That blue is amazing :love: and that setting is really lovely!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful blue and gorgeous ring! :love: Wear in health and happiness!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Gorgeous stone in a perfect color and a beautiful setting! Congratulations! I would be staring at it all day too!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a lovely blue! Enjoy!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting! :love:

briolette

Shiny_Rock
What a perfect ring! That stone is so blue my eyes are tingly! I love it!

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all the compliments :) I wore it to work today and really couldn't stop myself from staring whenever the lighting was good lol. The stone absolutely loves the sunlight and I really get so distracted just walking on the street. Very happy with my choice of setting hehe.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
My word! That is some amazing blue there! Yekutiel is the best!!! Congrats on a beautiful ring!

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
That is an incredible blue color, it just glows! And the setting is is perfect. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results