shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged with 1.88 OEC from GOG

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all! SO proposed today with a ring we picked out together. Some of you know of my long search with Jon from GOG for an OEC that met my parameters and budget. Well we found it... and then he made me wait for it!!

I came home today and he asked me to grab him something from the fridge. I opened up the fridge and THERE WAS AN EDIBLE ARRANGEMENT. Of course, as you all should know, that is the international sign of ENGAGEMENT. I screamed, turned around and he was there on one knee. I am so surprised that he was able to be sneaky! ARG!

Now for what you care about - the bling stats and pics!! Also, I CANNOT say enough good stuff about Jon from GOG and his entire team. I LOVE my ring and every person who has seen pics of it goes CRAZY.

Stats: 1.88ct, L/SI1 Old European Cut - 7.57 x 7.80mm The full stats are here - http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/9691 Its in a Beverly K 18k setting.

razr_pics_incl_ring_115.jpg

razr_pics_incl_ring_145.jpg

mp_bev_k_8wr9155_with_188ct_l_so1_oec_front.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Congrats!!! And it looks perfect on you! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SETTING!!! So delicate!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Soooooooo pretty!!!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Can I also ask what your finger size it? We care about that too :mrgreen:

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
the ring is a 6.5, i think my finger is actually a 6.25 but def didnt want sausage-finger!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yay!!!! You got it! I'm so glad! I was wondering when you were gonna get that ring on your finger when we were searching for similar OECs together! Now!!! We need more pics!!!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow! awesome...great story too...congrats on your engagement ...and your lovely OEC ring.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BLINGALICOUS!!! Its PERFECT on your hand -what a great job GOG did :appl: It really stands out and is so bright and white and just "wOW" on your hand!!

I had no idea an edible arrangement was the international sign of engagement... ;)) What a sweet thing for your *now* fiance to do!!! I'm so happy for you - woo hoo!! congratulations :bigsmile:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Congrats LJL! Your ring is beautiful! :appl:

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh LJL its gorgeous! Love the dainty band - it looks HUGE! : :love: congrats!!!!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful stone and setting!!! :love: Jon is great at finding these stones, isn't he?!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Awww! Congrats LJL, your ring is beautiful! I'm so happy that he didn't make you wait until Christmas!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY, my LIW-sis got engaged!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: YOU KNOW M ALWAYS ASKS FOR MOAR PICS, SO MOAR PICS!!!! Please? :saint: Y'know when you get some time in after celebrating, and getting smashed in both alchy and, more importantly,in blissful happiness.

ETA: Cough cough, where's the photo of the bling WITH the edible arrangements?! You also know M loves photos of bling with noms!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: There's nothing else better in this world than sweets and sparklies.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Gahhhhhh she's gorgeous!!!! The tiny lil band is perfect. So happy you finally have your bing bing!!!! :D

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
OMG-What a gorgeous stone :love: :love: :love: WOW-really beautiful setting, too! Congratulations!!!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

I will post some more pics soon - we really got caught up in telling everyone today.. plus I was busy nomming the edible arrangement - will have to take it out of the fridge tomorrow and place my little sparkly on it.

The setting is a BevK ring that like, basically doesnt exist. Allegedly the shank is only 1.2mm thick (or rather thin? lol) and you cant search the setting ANYWHERE. I only knew it existed from an old thread I had bookmarked from PS. I am so into this ring and how much everyone loves it - I really thought it would seem at least "tinted" but it really just looks white. I agree with what Ive seen posted here so many times - it has "depth". I really cant say enough good things about working with Jon, we had a great experience that culminated in a beautiful ring.

Ahhhh so intense!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a beautiful ring! Congratulations!!! I love love love OECs :love:
What is an edible arrangement?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results