shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Presenting: My Lovely AVC E-Ring!

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
Hello all! I'm so excited to share the joy of my engagement and the e-ring, of course! :) My now-fiancé proposed to me on 9/13, at the park where we had our first semi-official first date. We saw Christmas Lights there back in 2013. He told me he'd wanted to hold my hand the whole time we were there, but was too nervous, haha! To rectify that, he decided to propose to me there. He said he "won't let his chance slip away" again. :lol:

I'm super delighted about the AVC e-ring we worked on together. We picked out the diamond together and also custom designed the setting. Enormous thanks to Matt at GOG (and Jon for perfecting the AVC :appl:), Bonnie & Mike at Joseph Jewelry. I could not have been more happy with the ring. It's SO CRAZY AMAZING. Everyone was amazing to work with, always willing to take the time to answer our numerous questions. I look forward to working with both companies again in the future! :D

Now the pictures... I was at the food-court today and was supposed to be studying. Noticed I said "supposed to"! There are really big skylights above the food-court area, so of course that gave ample natural light in the environment, and before I knew it, the AVC had started to dance with fire and sparkle. Needless to say, I got distracted for a good long while. (I still managed to get through the chapter I was reading; it just took 2-3 times as long! :knockout:)

First off, the ring in its ring box:

20140924_165106.jpg

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
Re: Engaged! Presenting: My Darling AVC E-Ring!

More photos, various fire shots. And sorry for the quality of these pictures. I took them on my Galaxy S3, so it's not the best of quality!

20140924_160148.jpg

20140924_160149.jpg

20140924_160403.jpg

Lenapie

Rough_Rock

And some small pastel shots:

20140924_1.jpg

20140924_2.jpg

20140924_3.jpg

Lenapie

Rough_Rock

I feel so weird posting all these pics of my ring! Haha. I couldn't stop snapping pictures. Just a few more, I promise. These are my favourite ones. I love the rays of different colours!

20140924_162458.jpg

20140924_162502.jpg

20140924_162503.jpg

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
That is a truly stunning ring! So very beautiful, congratulations on your engagement and your lovely ring! :appl: :appl:

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much everyone for all the compliments! :)

I think the most special part about it all is that my fiancé and I went through the whole process of creating the ring together. We infused personal elements of each of us into the ring, which makes it extra dear to me. :angel:

umbrella

Rough_Rock
Sweet story. Congratulations on your quick engagement! I'm envious :razz:

Do you mind sharing the details of your AVC? I'm currently shopping for an AVR, so it might help me with my decision :)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! I am determined to have one of those stones someday!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous center stone and setting. :love:
Congrats!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is really lovely! Congraulations! :appl:

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
umbrella|1411628375|3756725 said:
Sweet story. Congratulations on your quick engagement! I'm envious :razz:

Do you mind sharing the details of your AVC? I'm currently shopping for an AVR, so it might help me with my decision :)

Oh, I don't mind, Umbrella! This is the link with all the details: http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/12051/

But for those of you who don't want to do the clicky-thing, basic specs are: 1.51 J VS1

And for reference, my ring size is 3.5. It is quiiiite tiny. Haha.

And thank you again, everyone! :D It's so weird to call my boyfriend "fiancé"! It's going to take a while to get used to!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and stunning stone! I love the personal details that went into your ring, it is truly a one of a kind. Congrats on your engagement!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely is right! Congrats on your engagement! Love the firey shots. :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love AVC's (I have a J colored AVC, too)! Congrats again on your engagement! :appl:

Zoom

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!
Your ring is absolutely beautiful :love:
All the best to you and your fiance.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! :love: It can't be better than when both work together to make the perfect ring! That bodes well for marriage as well!

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
You're all so kind! :love:

I need to take a few lessons from some of you who take amazing pics of your rings. I'm going to try to borrow my future Mother-in-law's camera and find some nice backdrops, like flowers and stuff!

Hopefully you guys won't get bored of pics, because I certainly won't get bored posting them, haha! :dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. :love: Congratulations on your engagement! Looking forward to more pics of your gorgeous ER. :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and congratulations!! It looks MASSIVE on your tiny fingers. I love the engraving and the hidden meanings too!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results