shape
carat
color
clarity

Brilliantly Engaged

arozas

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

I just wanted to share my wonderful experience with Mr. Turnowski. I have been looking for an emerald cut eternity ring for quite some time. This is something that I have wanted to buy myself, for myself, for a long time. It is a gift to reward myself for years of hard work and something to remind me of where I have been. It also just so happened to come before my 34th birthday tomorrow.

I been to many jewelers and auction sites, but none of the rings I saw fit the bill. I was looking for something very specific. With the help of everyone here, I found Brilliantly Engaged. From the moment I reached out, Mr. Turnowski was professional, dependable, trustworthy, and responsive. I have had a wonderful experience and appreciate everything he did. The process was seemless. The ring is exactly what I have wanted and pictures do not do it justice. Attached are some of the pictures. For any of those out there who aren't sure where to go, I recommend him without hesitation. I know I plan on working with him in the future.

img_15063.jpg

img_15064.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous eternity ring! :love: Congrats on your accomplishments & happy 'blingy' birthday! :wavey:

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
It's absolutely fabulous dear! And we're birthday twins! Happy birthday!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Happy birthday, too!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How satisfying to get exactly what you want. Thanks for the review!

Beautiful ring. :appl: :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Simply stunning!

Can we have more pictures & stats please?

Happy Birthday & congrats on the achievements too!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love a ring like yours.. it is truly beautiful!! wow...

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
That is one gorgeous ring! Congrats on all your hard work and Happy Bday, too!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is a spectacular ring!! Congratulations on getting exactly what you wanted and all of the hard work and milestones that brought you to this stunning symbol of achievement! :wavey:

arozas

Rough_Rock
Thank you, everyone! Happy birthday to the individual with the shared birthday!

As requested, there are 17 diamonds, F|G, VS1-VVS1, at least 0.5 ct each. All GIA certified. Let me know if you have any questions! I'm more than happy to help/share my experience. Attached are 2 more pictures. These are taken from my iPhone and, while the ring comes out pretty, it's more beautiful in person.

img_2940.png

img_15088.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A real show stopper! Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results