shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Diamonds .25 ctw Martini Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
These lovely earrings are coming today! Hurry up Mr. Mailman! Or Mr/Mrs FedEx personage, as the case may be!!!
459698hkfekkh0rp.gif

.25 ctw H/I SI Brian Gavin Signature Melee
14K Martini Settings

BrianGavin125pts-each.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee! I can''t wait! I finally figured out why I kept not liking bezel studs. It wasn''t the size... it was the bezels, LOL!!! So these lovelies are destined for a permanent home in my second piercing.
5.gif
Hooray for Martinis!

And I''m pretty sure Lesley never sleeps. She was absolutely lovely to work with.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 8:58:19 AM
Author: geckodani
Hee hee! I can''t wait! I finally figured out why I kept not liking bezel studs. It wasn''t the size... it was the bezels, LOL!!! So these lovelies are destined for a permanent home in my second piercing.
5.gif
Hooray for Martinis!

And I''m pretty sure Lesley never sleeps. She was absolutely lovely to work with.
I don''t think she does, and yes, she is.

I bet you are so excited!
9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantastic. Can''t wait to see some ear shots
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 8:59:51 AM
Author: Ellen

5.gif
Hooray for Martinis!

9.gif
You have no idea, LOL! I have naked second piercings right now and am tearing over to FedEx on my lunch.
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 9:07:00 AM

5.gif
Hooray for Martinis!

9.gif
You have no idea, LOL! I have naked second piercings right now and am tearing over to FedEx on my lunch.
9.gif
Drive carefully! (both ways)
9.gif
2.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 9:12:17 AM

Date: 5/15/2009 9:07:00 AM

5.gif
Hooray for Martinis!

9.gif
9.gif
Drive carefully! (both ways)
9.gif
2.gif
I always have problems driving and using the rearview to admire new earrings.
12.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thye are great!

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them
30.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
SWEET!! You are getting a martini for your 2nd piercing! Congras! Those arrows are awesome!

I agree on Lesley on both counts!

I was supposed to receive my Martini studs from BGD today too but Brian wasn''t happy about the finish and needed to work on it a little more. It''s reassuring to know that they have a tight QC there and I just have to be patient (TOUGH).

Glad that yours are in today and hold me through the weekend!

Please do post more pictures!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 11:48:09 AM
Author: GoodSoul
SWEET!! You are getting a martini for your 2nd piercing! Congras! Those arrows are awesome!

I agree on Lesley on both counts!

I was supposed to receive my Martini studs from BGD today too but Brian wasn''t happy about the finish and needed to work on it a little more. It''s reassuring to know that they have a tight QC there and I just have to be patient (TOUGH).

Glad that yours are in today and hold me through the weekend!

Please do post more pictures!
I promise to post more tonight as soon as I can get to a camera! BGD really were a joy to work with.

One more hour until I can go get them!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 12:05:21 PM
Author: motownmama
awsome! I NEVER take my studs out!
I hope you mean except to clean them.
2.gif
A clean diamond is a happy diamond!
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Can''t wait to see them on your ears! (Does that sound weird
1.gif
?)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 12:11:28 PM
Author: kittybean
So pretty! Can''t wait to see them on your ears! (Does that sound weird
1.gif
?)
From anyone else, yes. From people on this forum, I expect it, LOL!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. Bright little sparklers Aren''t they? I can''t wait for ear shots! Wear them in the best of health, and I''m so excited that you got them and love them!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
OOOH How awesome! I love that you are going to totally bling out your ears! Lucky girl what a phenomenal set of studs!
Can''t wait for more pics!!!
I love the martini setting they are going to look amazing!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I have them.
runaround1.gif
I LOVE them!
love1.gif
They sure are bright little suckers!!!
10.gif

Date: 5/15/2009 12:26:29 PM
Author: Gypsy
WOW. Bright little sparklers Aren't they? I can't wait for ear shots! Wear them in the best of health, and I'm so excited that you got them and love them!
They really are Gypsy! Sparkly as all get out!
9.gif
And they just look - right. I dunno how else to explain it. I did the open the box and smile thing again.
5.gif
I still think it hilarious that I lusted after bezels for so long, and apparantly they just aren't for me! I guess you can't make yourself love something if it just doesn't feel right, LOL!

Lorelie, Dani, Ellen, D&T, Sharon, Skippy, chiquitapet, tlh & btrflygrl -Thanks for the lovely comments! I promise to take ear shots as soon as I get home!!!

GoodSoul - You're going to love them!!!!
36.gif
What size did you get, if you don't mind my asking?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Some things I should mention.
1.gif

Lesley must have answered 8 million and 4 questions, at the speed of light. Even though I was making a rather small purchase in the grand scheme of things, I felt very important.
16.gif
I had them thin the posts out on the earrings just a wee bit, and they fit like a dream and are incredibly comfortable. So count me in the ever growing base of satisfied customers of BGD.
36.gif

Only people here will appreciate this... the lighting in the elevator does wonderful things to my ering. So... I may have just made some uneccesary trips up to the top floor... because, you know, there are those mirrors on the ceiling of the elevator....
41.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!!!!! They look great, glad you got what you wanted (x2)!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 3:21:15 PM
Author: poshpepper
Awesome!!!!!! They look great, glad you got what you wanted (x2)!!!
Hee hee! Me too! Although no pics with the scattered diamond hoops for another week. I had a post break and had to send them back to be fixed.
15.gif
''sokay though. These ''lil blingers can keep my ears warm until then!!!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 2:44:47 PM

Only people here will appreciate this... the lighting in the elevator does wonderful things to my ering. So... I may have just made some uneccesary trips up to the top floor... because, you know, there are those mirrors on the ceiling of the elevator....
41.gif

I have to chuckle on this as I REALLY enjoy my ER in the elevator too! I thought I was crazy as I had to bring my pendant to office and take it out in the elevator just to see if it sparkles. My office elevator doesn''t have mirrors.. but those lights turned my ER into a disco ball!

Regarding your question on my earring size in your earlier post, it''s 0.93 ctw.

Can''t wait to see your ear pics!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 3:34:47 PM
Author: GoodSoul

Date: 5/15/2009 2:44:47 PM

41.gif

I have to chuckle on this as I REALLY enjoy my ER in the elevator too! I thought I was crazy as I had to bring my pendant to office and take it out in the elevator just to see if it sparkles. My office elevator doesn't have mirrors.. but those lights turned my ER into a disco ball!

Regarding your question on my earring size in your earlier post, it's 0.93 ctw.

Can't wait to see your ear pics!!
Those are going to be crazy beautiful!!! And I feel better about the elevator now.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results