shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful Harry Winston Inspired Ring by Maytal Hannah

alexl

Rough_Rock
When it came time to propose, I wanted to do it right -- and the ring was the item I stressed out the most about. I was determined to make the engagement a surprise, so shopping for the ring together was not an option. Sure, I had a sense of my girlfriend's taste in jewelry and early in the process, after walking into Harry Winston, I had a vision for the ring. But how could I be certain it was truly THE RING, something my lady would wear proudly on her finger for the rest of her life -- and that the craftsmanship would be on par with the Harry Winston quality I had in mind?...

So I interviewed half a dozen jewelers who eagerly assured me they could do the work. But I didn't feel comfortable with any of them, and none of their samples impressed me. I was about to throw in a towel and buy the massively overpriced ring at Harry Winston... when a friend told me about this forum.

Which leads me to the awesome and talented Maytal Hannah. This woman was a godsend! Right away I knew I found the one who'd help me craft the ring for The One. Maytal was friendly, patient, extremely knowledgeable, highly skilled and the value of her services was far greater the cost. She worked with me closely every step of the way, and the end result exceeded my expectations.

The engagement was one of the happiest moments of my life. My girlfriend LOVED her ring! We also had Maytal design a matching wedding band. I wish we had another special occasion coming up, so we could have Maytal design more jewelry for us!!!

img_12866.jpg

img_12867.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful - well done!

We need hand shots now, of course, and huge congratulations!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful - well done!

We need hand shots now, of course, and huge congratulations!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is lovely! Dont know why I forget about recommending Maytal Hannah...her work is always well done!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful! :love: Maytal is wonderful and I am so glad you discovered her before making your decision! You have many anniversaries ahead that will allow you to add pieces to her jewelry collection!

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That ring is gorgeous and it looks beautiful on your hand. Congratulations!!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats on your engagement.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results