shape
carat
color
clarity

A few new photos of my 5-stone

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just cannot seem to get any good photos! This ring is really hard to photograph. I've tried several of the photo tips and tricks and haven't gotten anything really good. So I'm just gonna stop obsessing over it and just enjoy it since it's so beautiful on my finger and that's the view I see all day!

I got a couple of cool/interesting shots this morning and thought I'd post them. One is kindof blurry but I still liked it.

Hope everyone here in the US has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

_1976.jpg

_1977.jpg

_1978.jpg

justginger

Ideal_Rock
That is so beautiful - I love it! What size stones are they, and what size ring do you wear?

:cheeky: I'm in love. :love:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks justginger. I have been so frustrated trying to get pictures!

The stones are all either .305 or .308 and I wear a size 5 ring.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It's stunning!! I am perfectly happy if you continue to use us as practice to get better at taking pictures of your pretty ring! :naughty: :bigsmile:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
You take lovely pictures of your gorgeous ring. I do like the five stone trellis. :love:
Can we get some real life perspective shots please?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok pandabee, here are some more!

And JaneSmith, thank you - I'm attaching some more perspective shots for you. Sorry, one is in the bathroom here at work - better lighting than my office!

_1982.jpg

5stone5.jpg

5stone6.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Dear Santa,
For Christmas, I would like a ring exactly like Katiedid's. I've been a good girl! Pretty please!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning - it commands attention yet without shouting LOOK AT ME the way some rings do. It looks so white! :love:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori - that was too funny! Let me know if that request works. I have a couple other things on my wish list. :)

Thanks minousbijoux - I agree! Not too over the top but holds its own! Interestingly, not a single person at work has noticed it all week...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I *heart* katiedid's ring!!! :love: :love: :love: It is so beautiful!! I even linked it onwards --- just hinting this would be the PERFECT trellis setting!!! ;))

It looks amazing on your hand and I just love all the pics, so please feel free to overload the PS server and post a whole lot more!! Like --- how does it look at the grocery store? The post office? Your desk??? tee hee!!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring Katydid, you must be very pleased with it! I have a seven stone with 0.30pt and I love that size, it makes a statement on it's own.

The trellis design is so pretty too!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnyjay|1353533997|3312401 said:
Beautiful ring Katydid, you must be very pleased with it! I have a seven stone with 0.30pt and I love that size, it makes a statement on it's own.

The trellis design is so pretty too!
oooooh!!! Do you have a link you could share? That sounds delish! (sorry for the tangent, Katiedid!)

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! I think I'll play around with xmas ornaments in the photos next...

And I'd love to see that 7-stone too monnyjay!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Gosh I love this ring. Especially those perspective shots - awesome amount of sparkle!!! And so blinding white! Ahhh....

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gooorgeous!!!! Looks perfect on your hand--how could no one notice it???

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
WOW-That ring is delicious!!! Okay now I want one just like it. I second YayTacori's Santa request :naughty: Really I have been a perfect angel :saint:
I think your coworkers noticed it, but just haven't commented. Many PSer's have noted in their threads that outside of here no-one says anything about their rings. Perhaps they would feel awkward asking about it :?: Good thing we all have PS to chat about our bling :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Well done! :love:

cheers--Sharon

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Um - YUM! Those are the perfect sized stones for a ring like that too! Looks perfect on you! :appl:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are so awesome! Thanks - I think it is the perfect size. Wouldn't have wanted stones any bigger or smaller! I was feeling kinda bad that nobody noticed it, but then again, I really didn't want to be asked a bunch of questions about it either! I'm thrilled with it, so that's the most important thing. And I have all you guys to share it with!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie - your avatar photo is adorable! I didn't realize you'd sold your 5-stone!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your 5 stone is simply gorgeous katiedid!!! Elegant and blingy at the same time!! :love:
Wear in health and happiness!! :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
katiedid|1353587989|3312827 said:
Maisie - your avatar photo is adorable! I didn't realize you'd sold your 5-stone!

Well thank you!
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

I sold my ring a while ago. I wish I hadn't!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring! So white and blinding :sun: . I remember admiring your uternity ring, but this ring is really pretty much a statement. BTW, I always wanted to ask you why you sold your uternity? And how do you find your new 5 stone versus eternity. I admire both styles and wouod love love to have exactly the rings you choose for yourself. You have such a great taste in juwelry!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Efriede, thanks so much! I really wanted just one ring instead of 2. I knew I loved the look of a blingy 5-stone. And I looked at uternities again (in a larger carat weight). I tried both and really liked the comfort of the 5-stone and didn't think the size stones I'd want in a uternity would be comfortable. I think I made the right decision because I can't imagine having stones this size all the way around! It would be a bit much for me I think - but then again, you get used to things quickly. :) And the 5-stone was much more affordable. But I love both styles - you can't go wrong with either one! Thanks for such nice compliments. I have pretty simple taste but I think most of the stuff I've chosen I'll like forever.

Luxie

Shiny_Rock
It's a really beautiful ring and looks elegant on your hand!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results