shape
carat
color
clarity

10 Year Anniversary Ring - Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

redheadma

Rough_Rock
Newbie here! I''ve enjoyed finding lots of information on this site.

I''m looking for a diamond ring, yellow gold, for a 10 year anniversary gift. I want something unique and special to wear on my right hand ring finger...

Any thoughts on this? Would it be comfortable to wear?

This ring is by Durnell from Pearlman''s...

Ring_durnell.jpg

redheadma

Rough_Rock
Or this one? By Krikawa called delicate leaf. Would it look good in yellow gold and would the band look o.k. without the ER?

ring_delicateleaf.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I like the second one. I think it would look gorgeous without the center stone. The first one is pretty but the sharp edges look uncomfortable to me for everyday wear. Happy Anniversary!!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely ADORE the Krikawa band..YES it would look fabulous on it''s own!! AND..in yellow gold. It''s exquisite!!
emsmilep.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 4:48:20 PM
Author: beau13
I absolutely ADORE the Krikawa band..YES it would look fabulous on it''s own!! AND..in yellow gold. It''s exquisite!!
emsmilep.gif

I agree! that one is a stunner

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I like the second one. And I would answer yes to both questions. I actually think it would look better without the e-ring, the 2 together with the diamond seem kind of busy to me. Just my opionion however.

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I really like that first one from Pearlman''s it just has that something....

redheadma

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies!

I have 2 more for you to look at, but can''t figure out how to get the images on here, so I just have links...

By Van Craeynest It is the red, white, and blue stacking rings. Kind of my trademark colors. What about stacking rings - comfortable to wear or would I be messing with them all day?

And these diamond accent stackers are also exquisite! By OGI Ltd. though not sure how to even find either of these rings.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I would go with the second one over the stacking rings. I think it would be more comfortable and it''s really gorgeous. I have a thick band like that and I love it. I never have to worry if it turns around and it''s easy off and on. Very comfortable for everyday wear.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the 2nd one too!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
ditto #2!!!!! really beautiful and versatile!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both the first and second ring you posted... any way you can try them on?

I have nothing against stacking rings, but they strike me as being more playful and -- frivolous? -- than a regular band, so they're not what I would choose to commemorate an anniversary. And I have to say that when I look at the red, white, and blue set you posted.... the little gold pieces between the stones look like little bones to me!
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 5:12:16 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Love the second one. I love how fluid it is.

DOUBLE DITTO!!!!!!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/6/2008 11:29:52 PM
Author: Linda W

Date: 11/6/2008 5:12:16 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Love the second one. I love how fluid it is.

DOUBLE DITTO!!!!!!
36.gif
I would have to agree with my friends SDL and Linda W. It''s gorgeous.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I adore the Krikawa!! That is beautiful, and I think it would look just fine by itself! The first one is beautiful too. Personally, I''m not a big fan of diamonds in yellow gold, but if you love it, then get it! Get what is beautiful to YOU! I love your taste, though!

darling

Shiny_Rock
I like the first one a lot, but would be interested in seeing it on a finger. Which part of the ring would actually be seen on top? Would it spin? Can Pearlman''s get a hand shot to you (and us)?

kaori

Shiny_Rock
I vote for #2. I like to think that''s the design of diamonds float on the waves...
3.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the first one and the VC stacking rings, although I agree that a single band is more "anniversary" like. But it''s your anniversary and you can do whatever you want!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS
35.gif
!
All the rings that you posted are just beautiful, but the second one is my favorite
30.gif
. I just love how fluid it is.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results