shape
carat
color
clarity

1.4 carat cushion in halo setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
My brother in law who lives in Manhattan, sent a pic of the ring he presented to his girlfriend. It''s a 1.40 carat cushion in a halo setting, the main diamond is a VS/H. I just thought it was pretty and unique, and wanted to add it to the "eye candy" forum!

1.40 carat cushion.jpg

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, how pretty! I love cushions. She must have been delighted
1.gif

lizardofaz

Shiny_Rock
What a pretty ring! Thanks for sending it our way!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh thanks Beau! that looks gor-geous! never enough bling....

a

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a very pretty ring.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Thanks for sharing! And congratulations to your BIL and his FI!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Its so pretty!!! I love the split shank... she must be very happy with it... I know I would be
3.gif
18.gif

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. Such a pretty setting. Is it a custom piece? Can you tell us who made the setting? Gorgeous.
36.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I don't know who made it, all I know is that is was purchased in the diamond district of New York. He isn't calling it an "engagement ring"...they simply walked into a store, she seen it, and had to have it, is what I am told. She had a few problems with it at first (diamonds were loose in setting), but I heard she is quite happy with it now. I am thrilled that my nieces like my 1.76 solitaire better..LOL...can't have a future family member showing you up now can ya? I initially wanted a halo style I seen by Jack Kelege, but my husband didn't like all the "bells and whistles",and said that simple was better for my diamond! I am still waiting for mine to be reset, then I can proudly show it off again!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummy! My eyes just ate that up like there was no tomorrow, LOL!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results