shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there still a preloved forum?

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm looking to sell my 3ct. emerald cut ring....is there still a preloved section on this forum? If not, any suggestions on consigners who could sell a higher price item? I have contacted Jewels by Grace...any others? Loup Troop and Love Affair do not seem to have higher priced rings/diamonds....thanks so much everyone!!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, if you click on the "Forum" tab above, then down to "Pricescope Cafe", it's there.

Fantspants

Rough_Rock
For some reason I can't see the preloved forum on mobile. Try looking at it through a pc or laptop if you have the same issue :)

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Read the sticky at the top of the page regarding trouble logging in. This fixed it for me.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most PSers watch LoupeTroop. There have been items of all prices listed there. People remove listings once the item is sold. If you try to sell yourself, you can use an appraiser such as Neil Beaty as your middleman. He can hold your ring, buyer pays for appraisal, and he holds the ring until you have received the payment for the item, or he offers escrow service for a fee.

You can consign with Grace, Erica, or maybe Jonathan at GOG if you want to pay for someone to handle the sale for you. Compare their fees. But it still benefits you to make a thread on the Pre-loved forum here and show pictures of the item and give the link to the sales listing. You can also make a listing on LoupeTroop even if you consign just to advertise the ring but you'll refer buyers to the consignment listing link.

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! My gorgeous 3 carat emerald cut ring is up on "pre-loved" now! Soon to be on Louptroop too:)

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm looking to sell my 3ct. emerald cut ring....is there still a preloved section on this forum? If not, any suggestions on consigners who could sell a higher price item? I have contacted Jewels by Grace...any others? Loup Troop and Love Affair do not seem to have higher priced rings/diamonds....thanks so much everyone!!

Hi, did you end up selling your ring? Please let me know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results