shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling my Leon Mege Greenish Yellow D Oval 3 Stone

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Guys! It's Missydebby. A big holla out to everyone I've missed by being awol so long. Lots of stuff happening and I haven't been around so much.

To the point: I'm selling my Leon mother's ring. It's scrumptious and meaningful to me, but I don't wear it enough and it's a crime for an object of this much beauty to be locked away in a drawer.

I've just put it on consignment with GOG for an awesome price considering how prices for everything have shot up.

Here is a link to GOG's video of the ring and more information. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXvrA63CbXg&feature=mh_lolz&list=HL1317620470

The basics: GIA greenish yellow .60 center oval with bright green florescence snuggled in between two .30 D ovals
I paid $6900 before the price increases and am offering it through GOG for $5700.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, Debby. You've been missed around here.

May I ask you what are the measurements of the 3 stones, in terms of mm?

That is one beautiful ring. I'm tempted. :naughty:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Phoenix!!!! *hugs!!!!* I missed you, too. I had a huge move from two different countries and sorta went off the grid awhile. I'll see if I can't get my act together and post more.

You know, offhand, I don't know the measurements cause the ring and the paperwork are with Rhino and GOG. The ring itself is a size 5. Would you mind shooting an email to them and asking? I'm sure he can give you all the info you need. It'd do my heart proud if it worked out for you and joined your other beauties. If you do end up getting it, I'll need about a billion handshots, ok? :D

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner! Does it have its own SMTB thread, by any chance?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Oh this is one of my favorite PS rings!!!!! I wish I had the funds for it right now. I love the idea of buying a leon without having to deal with leon.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missydebby|1317652622|3031972 said:
Hey Phoenix!!!! *hugs!!!!* I missed you, too. I had a huge move from two different countries and sorta went off the grid awhile. I'll see if I can't get my act together and post more.

You know, offhand, I don't know the measurements cause the ring and the paperwork are with Rhino and GOG. The ring itself is a size 5. Would you mind shooting an email to them and asking? I'm sure he can give you all the info you need. It'd do my heart proud if it worked out for you and joined your other beauties. If you do end up getting it, I'll need about a billion handshots, ok? :D

Thank you, Debby. I'll do that.

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
phoenix, can you post the stats on here after you find out please... :)

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys... sorry for spacing out... I'll call them tomorrow and get all the info for you : )

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
So I have a request in for the measurements and will get that posted as soon as i get the numbers. Plus I spazzed on the size. It's a 5 1/2 not a 5, and is sizeable.

Here's more pics:
withflash.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

067.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for making that request, Debby. I must admit I haven't got round to emailing Jon. He's been really busy building his new website and I feel kind of guilty bombarding him with emails (been doing that a lot w.r.t my Octavia request but anyhow I digress :wink2: ).

It's a gorgeous gorgeous ring. This new sub-forum is really bad for my wallet - I've already bought 2 items! :naughty:

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAwwww- darn it! I've just bought a yellow diamond loose stone.

If you'd only posted this last week I'd have been snapping that ring off your finger. ;( ;( ;(

As it is the new stone is on its way and my bling budget is too low to allow me this buy as well - poo!

ah well! its obviously not destined for me, as much as I love your ring. I hope whoever buys it has much joy with it :appl:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Oh MAC!!!! I am so tempted to suggest to you to send your diamond back and get this instead. Deal of the century for a Leon and the center stone is tdf with it's high green flor. : )

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness this is one of my favourite rings!! Not in the budget for me this time I'm afraid but I do dream of owning a similar one :love:

Hope it sells to a PSer!

By the way was it you who bought the AVR 3 stone? Any pics? :naughty:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man I really wish I had the money for this one, I have loved it from the very beginning :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Debby, I just saw the YouTube video of your new ring and it is magnificent! I came here to look to see if you had posted it! I was looking at the videos to try to decide whether I wanted to switch to an AV stone from a H&A. And has much as I love my H&A stone, I'll have to say, I don't think there is a stone more beautiful than the AV diamonds!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results