shape
carat
color
clarity

If only it was in the budget, Conch Pearl

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
On E-Bay, 14kt gold stick pin with a "natural" conch pearl. Granted the luster on the pearl is less than amazing in the photo, it's a conch pearl! It's my dream to one day own one. I would love to bid on it but unfortunately not feasible at the moment. But would love to have a PS get it so I could drool over the multitude of pictures that would inevitably follow :naughty:

14KConchPearlClawPinSide1.jpg

14KConchPearlClawPinDetail.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is pretty cool!

I found it on ebay and I suspect it will go around $300+ which is still reasonable for it's rarity.

Also, that claw thing is pretty darn awesome! :appl:

Thanks for posting it, and please come back and tell us what the final figure is!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
There was one on ebay a few days ago with a OMC diamond halo, I don't think it went for much at all but it seems the pearl had lost some luster over the years.

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
I plan, one day, to have a conch pearl. A nice hot pink shiny one that I will make into a pendant or ring. Kojima Pearl has a photo of a strand made from all conch pearls on their website and it is freakin' crazy (in a good way).

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Whoever got it, got it at a good deal! $316.69, that's like getting the gold for free and the pearl at like half price :lol: Oh how I wish it would have ended after the 15th... bigger pay check :naughty:

One day Conch Pearl... one day :lol:

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
I had it on my 'watched' list and considered bidding but then didn't. Surprised with myself that I held back because not only did that piece involve a conch pearl (i.e. more than enough reason to bid) but I loved the design of the piece itself - very cool.

Did anyone here win it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results