shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally sharing some of my pearls

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
After quite a few attempts I finally have some pictures to share of some of my treasures. I apologize for the not-so-professional pix but believe me these are the best I could do for now! Hopefully my skills with the camera will improve!

In some cases I included pictures in direct sunlight, indirect sunlight and neck shots (yikes)!

Gold and white SS strand

white_and_gold_0.jpg

white_and_gold_ss_2.jpg

white_and_gold_ss_3.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Silver Tahitian strand, white SS & keishi strand and souffles

silver_tahitians.jpg

withe_ss_and_keishi.jpg

souffles.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my your collection is FABULOUS :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: All of your pieces look fantastic on you! I especially love that ombre set and your new mixed SS necklace!. That green T ring makes me swoon! You do NEED some matching earrings for that :wink2: And that wSS keshi/pearl rope looks SO pretty IRL! Please tell me more about that stunning silver and Tahitian bracelet. Thank you for the eye candy, what a perfect way to start off Monday :twirl: :twirl: :twirl:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
:shock: :shock: :roll: :love: :lickout: :loopy: :lickout: 8-) :love:.Those south seas are so lovely and out of this world :love: . And all Your Tahitians :love:. Most beautiful collection!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks LitGeek! It was fun going through my pearls and deciding what to photograph but next time I really need to invest in some concealer for my chest!! It really doesn't look that mottled IRL (I hope!)! And I haven't mastered earring pix yet but I'm working on it. That green Tahitian ring is so gorgeous! I need to take a picture of the matching bracelet and I agree a pair of earrings would be awesome!

The silver and Tahitian pearl bracelet is something I purchased several years ago I believe from (then) shopnbc. It's a bypass bracelet that has a hinge to open/close it. I'll measure the pearls for you when I get home later. It's a fun bracelet to wear!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Confection10! Now that I've learned a little about photographing pearls (very little!) I hope to take more pictures of me wearing them or at least out in the bright sun where they really pop!!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I AM GREEN WITH ENVY. :tongue:

I am in love with your ombre necklace and your jumbo Tahitians. I aspire to have a collection like yours someday, but probably won't for years and years.

Question - is your jumbo Tahitian strand a mix of round and baroque T's? Or does it just look that way in the photo?

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
sortmon|1389632607|3591998 said:
I AM GREEN WITH ENVY. :tongue:

I am in love with your ombre necklace and your jumbo Tahitians. I aspire to have a collection like yours someday, but probably won't for years and years.

Question - is your jumbo Tahitian strand a mix of round and baroque T's? Or does it just look that way in the photo?

I forgot to mention those jumbo Ts :love: :love: :love: They are stunning! Are those the 14mm sized ones from PP? Are they dark gray or green?

:lol: pkin, you do not need concealer. I think many of us appear that way too :loopy:

Thank you for the details on that bypass bracelet :wavey: It is really something else! I wish it were still available...

juliebeth

Shiny_Rock
i am impressed, you have a knockout collection! can i come play at your house sometime? :)

just amazing!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
jeweln - Thanks! Can you tell I love pearls?!

sortmon - You have quite a collection yourself! Those jumbos are baroque but you're right they do look round when worn.

LitGeek - The Tahitians ar 12-14.8 mm blue/green from PP earlier this year. They are heavy but oh so nice to wear!

juliebeth - Come on over anytime to play!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey: Pkin you already know that I love :love: your collection of pearls and think they are wonderful :appl: but I must say I think your white and golden ss is my all time favorite necklace. I think I NEED a similar one. :naughty: Keep collecting, sharing the pictures with us and make sure you enjoy these beauties.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
4RanchGirl - Thank you! I think you should call Hisano and go for the white & gold SS strand!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew -- WOW! I love your pearl collection!!!

I especially love the ombre strand on you. It's very strange. I have never liked the look of ombre strands in photographs, but just love how it looks on you, and the triple ombre 4RanchGirl modeled. Hmmmmm.......

May I ask where you bought the souffle strand? I'd love to see close-ups.

And if we are allowed requests, I enthusiastically request neck shots of you in ALL your strands!!! Seeing them worn is the best way to view the pearls.

Enjoy all your wonderful pearls and wear them in good health!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1389658219|3592229 said:
4RanchGirl - Thank you! I think you should call Hisano and go for the white & gold SS strand!
We have been in talks but first I need to fill that envelope. ;-)

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Pkinew, What a great thead. It's fun to see all your pearls in one place. Question, where are the tin cups in all the colors? I kept going down your list and they are not there? Waiting patiently your pearl sister. EZZY/NL

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1389664827|3592290 said:
pkinnew|1389658219|3592229 said:
We have been in talks but first I need to fill that envelope. ;-)

Big sigh, I am trying to fatten my pearl envelope too :geek: I find it so much easier to save when I have something special in mind. That necklace is most definitely special :love: :love: :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice collection, thanks for sharing!

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results