shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Fireball Pendant a la Hisano:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You may remember my "Fire Goddess" fireball pendant which is a beauty of a fireball:

Well, she has some competition! Hisano and Jeremy brought back this incredible fireball this March from Hong Kong:

I decided I'd like a chain with asymmetrically placed pearls, so Hisano offered this option first:

I decided that wasn't quite what I envisioned. We threw around some more ideas and pictures, and came up with a fantastic design:

fire_goddess_0.jpg

pp_fireball_2014.jpg

pp_fireball_2014_with_3_akoyas_2.jpg

pp_2014_fireball_with_6_akoyas_1.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
And here is the final shot before shipment. I think it is spectacular!!!

pp_fireball_2014_pendant_final_shot.jpg

A

Andromeda

This is one amazing necklace! Enjoy Bsomlo! Can't wait for the neck shots!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Been a lurker for years, but am breaking my silence to say how amazingly perfect this is.

I squealed when I saw it. Seriously.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice :appl: :appl: :appl: The new pendant is serious competition to the last one. Love the design you and Hisano came up with. Are the accent pearls freshies or akoyas? Neckshot please when it arrives.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Andromeda -- Thanks! I promise to post neck shots.

iguanatan -- I am honored this pendant made you join the conversation! I have gasped out-loud at others' pearl pictures (4RanchGirl and FlyGirl immediately come to mind) and then looked around sheepishly.

4Ranch Girl -- the pearls are akoyas with blue, golden, and pinkish overtones. I wanted them to reflect the overtones of the incredible fireball. Did you happen to see this fireball when you visited last week? I was sorry not to have requested that you hold it up.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! I had asked about this fireball when I saw it on their pictures and was told it was going to a PSer , so was waiting to see who the lucky person was. Congrats- it is a stunning necklace!!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
That is one amazing pearl. The completed chain is so beautiful. :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, You did it again. That necklace is pure art. So prestige, but same time so subtile :love:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Swoon! This necklace is pure perfection :love: :love: :love: I am so happy that gorgeous fireball is going to you :wavey:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Absolutely beautiful! :appl:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Both are gorgeous. They look like wildly metallic wontons and really need to be eaten! *I skipped lunch, lol*

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a lovely and unique piece, thanks for sharing.

DK :))

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for you kind comments, everyone! It hasn't shipped yet, so we'll all have to wait a while.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - I loved your 1st fireball and the 2nd is equally amazing! The custom design is perfect and what a statement. Bold, feminine and truly unique. I am envious!

Jewles

Rough_Rock
Hi all pearl lovers,
I am new to the forum, I have been introduced here by another pearl loving friend. I love pearls, and have been enjoying all the photos and everyone's enthusiasm for pearls. Looks like I am in the right place.
Thank you FLY GIRL, for. Telling me about this forum.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Jeweles -- welcome to the world of pearls!

This pendant has shipped, though I don't know when she'll arrive...

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Jewles|1397123701|3651056 said:
Hi all pearl lovers,
I am new to the forum, I have been introduced here by another pearl loving friend. I love pearls, and have been enjoying all the photos and everyone's enthusiasm for pearls. Looks like I am in the right place.
Thank you FLY GIRL, for. Telling me about this forum.
You are so welcome! Enjoy the pearls and the pictures. :wavey:

Jewles

Rough_Rock
Hi
Thank you for the welcome!
I look forward to great company, and great information here, nice to be around pearl lovers. I am happy to be chatting with old friends and the new friends I will make on these threads.
Ok waiting anxiously for the fed ex truck to stop in front of my house. Waiting for my SS pearl pendant. It has been a very long time since my heart was doing pitter patter waiting for a pearl delivery. 12pm, and still waiting!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Just Wow.

I haven't been over to visit the pearl forum before, but that will probably change soon! Such stunning jewelry!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty -- thank you so much. Pearls are incredible, and seriously addictive.

I may receive the pendant on Monday. Finger's crossed. Pictures to follow, of course!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks baby monster. I feel proud -- though my family doesn't understand what an honor this is and how rare it is for pearls to win! I'm just dying to see and hold the piece in my hands!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

What a beautiful piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results